Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno (23123 Views)

Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) / South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by BizLifeE: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is there anyone owing those vigilantes?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Biodex58(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Invite Friends & You Both Get Up To $100 Introduce your friends to the easiest way to get things done http://www.fiverr.com/s2/4eda51a44fi
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Instinged: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
what is dat Buhari inlaws the INDIMIS even doin or contributin in dat state...may be d major of d BokoHaramin..why dey pledge wt Sudani Buhariya to marry d princess of propaganda
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Kaybaba5(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is wickedness
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by ENEMYOFGOD6: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy it shall not be well with that useless,hopeless, worthless,gworo shipping nono. Called major general cowhari.
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Enwhen(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
ALMIGHTY NIGERIAN ARMY IS DEAD UNDER FORMER GENRAL PRESIDENT BUHARI'S WATCH .... common Nigerien force, Chadian force , Cameroonian force are doing "yanga" for great Nig Army that have conquered many countires....May God help Us....Bigotry
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by ItooWorWor(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kwaruptio everywhere you go
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mikelarteta:
See what Trump has caused now, they shouldn’t withdraw Cos they are the ones helping the soldiers cos of their knowledge about the area.

sense is far from you oh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by BBright1: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
They withdraw and soldiers Will withdraw too. State on fire
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Boko Haram holds Nigeria for
holds north

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ironman15:
i'm in need of job. i can do any kind of menial job

help a brother
go and learn an handwork like shoe maker
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Americafighter: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bleep vigilantes..... only our soldiers are in bush... no civilian inside the bush apart from bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by ukahrawah: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wickedness everywhere. This is not even up to the minimum wage. The impatient ones will become double agents if not the real enemy. A
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by AdeizaShaibu: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ for sale at #70000 (negotiable). For enquires call: 08032059551, 08059959777, 08120064466

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Boo3nity(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hope your mom n the wife of whoever is in-charge of the church/mosque/shrine you worship in have seen this latest (priceless) idiotic creativity from you?
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by eneyoduke(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Technically disabled grin cool
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by YorubaMooozlem: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by wrose(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
AdeizaShaibu:
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ for sale at #70000 (negotiable). For enquires call: 08032059551, 08059959777, 08120064466
Lol, your asking price is too high na. When I can get a UK used S8 for #75

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Ezmans: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
oladayo63:
10,000 Naira per month to battle death on a regular?? $30/month and they are still owed??

When I say Nigeria has no future and hope, people tag me a pessimist.

Because I can't phantom the rationale behind owing a group of villagers a meager $30/m for keeping the country safe, when they should be in their farms producing income and food for the nation and their family.

This is way low beyond pathetic.
forget about Nigeria,it's afganistan in the making
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Kubernetes: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
oladayo63:
10,000 Naira per month to battle death on a regular?? $30/month and they are still owed??

Because I can't phantom the rationale behind owing a group of villagers a meager $30/m for keeping the country safe, when they should be in their farms producing income and food for the nation and their family.

I wish this knews should get to PMB.
It's really sad.
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Hypocrit: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Too bad. 10k to face death, and yet they dont want to pay. Some people are really enjoying the terror in the north.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
oladayo63:

Considering how much senators etc are being paid, this is quite sad!
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Patrioticman007(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
StarUp:
And somebody has $16,000,000 in her account... Nigeria, my beloved "corn tree".

This your short story made me laughing, more than a thousands times. That Holy Reverend Father, is truly holy.

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Nature8(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by nnaeyes6: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
See gradual talking over of Borno state for Buhari caliphate
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Longman8: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
That what is inhibiting the eradication of Bolo Haram in the North East of this great country. When government remain handedness in taking priority at where necessary, things will always end up turning sour.
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by EdiskyHarry: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
There is no way Boko Haram will end, so far crude oil is still flowing in Niger delta, every mentally sound person must have known by now that the war against Boko Haram is just a political game staged by some politicians and prominent men in the northern part of Nigeria to enrich themselves. I only pity some fools from the south that wants to join the Nigerian army and the innocent women and children in those areas.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by MrCEO69(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
oladayo63:

Boko Haram is a business venture, it is not going till dey are ready to end that business..
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by MrCEO69(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
There is no way Boko Haram will end, so far crude oil is still flowing in Niger delta, every mentally sound person must have known by now that the war against Boko Haram is just a political game staged by some politicians and prominent men in the northern part of Nigeria to enrich themselves. I only pity some fools from the south that wants to join the Nigerian army and the innocent women and children in those areas.
Boko Haram is a business venture, it is not going till dey are ready to end that business..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by Mrpojj(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
oshozondii:
While Boko Haram fighters intensify anti-citizens’ campaign in the Northeastern part of Askira Uba local government area of Borno state, local vigilantes considered as strong pillars in the fight against the terrorists are threatening to withdraw their indispensable services.

The withdrawal threats were heard among members of the vigilante group fighting Boko Haram insurgents in Askira Uba local government area for lack of payment of their monthly stipends.

The group which comprises hunters who depend solely on farming could not cultivate their farm produce this year, because of their regular patrol of flashpoints in the area to protect citizens from the carnage of Boko Haram fighters and were eventually left with only one source of income of N10,000 stipends given to them by the state government.

Stopping or rather depriving them of this allowance for the past three months has already put them in economic difficulties as they can no longer take care of their basic family needs, DAILY POST gathered.

This situation has dampened their fighting spirit as they feel they have been allegedly neglected by the authorities responsible for the payment of their allowances.

It was hinted that, Governor Babagana Umara Zulum in his recent visit to the local government, having received the complaint from the leader of the group; ordered for the immediate payment of their allowances, but as of the time of filing this report, the group is yet to receive the allowance.

A concern citizen of the area, Muhammad Musa Askira said, “If truly the state government released the money, only for some individuals to refuse the payment, then, it is not out of place to suggest that the individuals concerned are bent at sabotaging the efforts of the federal and state governments in the fight against the insurgency.

“The immense contribution of the vigilante group cannot be overemphasized even by the soldiers who see the group as moral booster and indispensable pillar in the fight against Boko Haram in the area.

“Soldiers alone cannot fight the insurgents as they are new to the terrain and so are depending on these gallant vigilantes for success in moving Operation Lafiya Dole to its logical conclusion”.

It was gathered that, residents are now in fervent prayers so that the allowances be paid to them on time to keep them in the war front as their withdrawal is capable of jeopardizing the whole operations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/01/07/boko-haram-fears-loom-as-vigilantes-threaten-to-withdraw-from-war-front-in-borno/amp/

Problem dey north oh
Re: Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno by kelvee(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria is a joke.

10k angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conductor Held After Technically Knocking Out A Passenger Over N50 / Man Escapes From Lagos Prison, Steals 20 Cars / 'One Chance' Robbers Apprehended In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.