Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' (85584 Views)

Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / (18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's an insult calling Naira Marly a demon.

Demons have different functions and roles.

General ideology has just made them all look evil.

Naira Marley is just a nuisance. No gain or benefit can be derived from his existence.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by JerySmalls(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by MickzyDonald: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
See mad man
Oya marlians like the rest share
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Pedrotina11: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hahaha nothing wey burna no go see for Grammy....Nigeria is gradually coming a shameless country that's good...demon calling another demon...can the devil b divided against itself no way...
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by mercyland93(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shameless, sex maniac pastor Which way Nigeria...
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by angrykids(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
After all the atrocities u committed u still have the mind to call someone else demond,bros I fink something is worrying I swear,go and hide ur shame

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Kyllahmc(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Christianity how market? Yall should have stick to Roman Catholic, atleast all these pastors embarrassments would have been at minimal.

But No... Y'all said Catholic ways of worship was not the right way... And started breaking off from Catholic... Now Anyone can open his own church to embarrass Christianity.

My question is.. how do you tell someone’s way of doing something is not right if he was the one that taught you how to do it in the first place?

It's more like a random Facebook user telling Mark Zuckerberg how to change his profile picture on Facebook.
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by iyapont: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
virginboy1:
The Topic and the Video did not correlate na! undecided Haba.

Moreover where is the leaked Sex tape.? embarassed
is everywhere​ na check xvideos,not only one self..Dem plenty
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Kingrefreshed: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Lagos based pastor who was recently involved in a leaked sex tape saga has taken to social media to say Naira Marley is a demon. According to him, God told him Naira Marley is being used to destroy destinies of Nigerian youths.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisomashola/status/1214449233413189632

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP7TubBgn5w

Please how do most of this fake Pastors gather multitude of members after they might have been caught pant down adultery or premarital sex. People still flood all over the places in their churches.

What do this people want to learn? I know they're humans but to who much is given,nuch is expected.
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Goldencheese(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Aguero101(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just look at this KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK.....
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by tammie24: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
He is Satan himself
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by DavidEsq(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
virginboy1:
The Topic and the Video did not correlate na! Haba. undecided

I no like that Naira Marley...But anytime I dey club and DJ just play ....(Ó t'esè'lé bò
Yahoo ni babaláwo ...Olè l'everybody.....)

I find myself at the dance floor... cry grin
"I find myself at the dance floor" grin. What pushed u there ni? Mad ooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Saint99: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
The topic and the story line did not add up.
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
this idiot
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Antoeni(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kettle cannot Call Pot Black.
Both of them are Demonic Agents

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by seniormallam(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Time for CAN to start closing fake churches to save the already hypnotized brethren........... How can I see my unmarried pastor shagging a lady live in a video and I'll still attend that church Sunday service?........... It's not ordinary

Some people will still be giving this one tithe and offering and be expecting blessings

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Le2money(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
And u no like am oo, if u come like am nko, na to dance ur waist comot b dat grin grin

virginboy1:
The Topic and the Video did not correlate na! Haba. undecided

I no like that Naira Marley...But anytime I dey club and DJ just play ....(Ó t'esè'lé bò
Yahoo ni babaláwo ...Olè l'everybody.....)

I find myself at the dance floor... cry grin
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by laosy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
adoboy04:
Ogun go kill you
Arh, werey leleyi ni, are you the op ni...ogun kill you and your family
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by bimgo: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
It is well, ejo nbe lorun aro dake , kawo le ori.
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by KushLyon(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Demon exposing another demon angry Snitch
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by DavidEsq(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Please how do most of this fake Pastors gather multitude of members after they might have been caught pant down adultery or premarital sex. People still flood all over the places in their churches.

What do this people want to learn? I know they're humans but to who much is given,nuch is expected.
This is how the Bible answers your question:
Romans 10:2-3: "For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God but not according to accurate knowledge. For because of not knowing the righteousness of God, but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God".
As for the reasons the followers continue to throng such churches, the Bible again answers your question, this:
2 Timothy 4:3,4: "For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. The will turn away from the truth and give attention to false stories".
There lies your answers.
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by foreshore(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Lagos based pastor who was recently involved in a leaked sex tape saga has taken to social media to say Naira Marley is a demon. According to him, God told him Naira Marley is being used to destroy destinies of Nigerian youths.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisomashola/status/1214449233413189632

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP7TubBgn5w

True will all this "Malian" craze!!!
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by Neddstark: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
IS this guy still running a ministry?
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by ItooWorWor(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Weytin NACA no go see for NATRAC
Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by DTC2(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2020

He actually made sense, even though God never really spoke to him

Re: Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' by lucky4west: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
hmmm i know say Marley no normal but even u the messenger need repentance...we all need repentance dramma for naija too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.