Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

5 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Naturally (214 Views)

How To Remove Pimples Naturally And Permanently In One Day / How To Permanently Cure Acne And Pimples Naturally / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Naturally by Dondrey1523: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
1. Honey
Study shows that dabbing honey on a pimple before you go to bed can dramatically diminish it by morning. I’ve tried this one, and it works pretty well. My advice is to cover the pimple with honey and then a little bandage to keep it from getting all over your bedclothes, hair, and clothes. The antioxidants in the honey work to lessen redness and swelling, and I think you’ll be pleased with the results.

Continue Reading: https://gistping.com/2019/10/21/5-simple-ways-to-get-rid-of-pimples-naturally/

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Constant Malaria With Neem Tea Plus Vernonia Bitters / Pls Help I Have A Itchy Body / The Best Cosmetic Surgeries In Nigeria By Indian Surgeons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.