Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (49193 Views)

Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit / Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey / Get Rid Of That Pimple And Spot With Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Get rid of pimples and other facial blemishes for a flawless skin

Pure skin set contains
1, exfoliating face wash and scrub
2, refreshing face toner
3, mattifying face lotion

Content
Pomegranate
Natural Guava extract
Contains natural beads

Exfoliates the skin, clears blackheads and spots
Prevents blemishes
Moisturizer the skin
Tightens the pores
Treats pimples

To order the pure skin set or to become a distributor whatsapp or call 08098851481/08083842633

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by Marveyo: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Does oriflame really works for pimples and acne? Or could anybody help with a suggestion of a good sunscreen
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Marveyo:
Does oriflame really works for pimples and acne?
Or could anybody help with a suggestion of a good sunscreen

Yes oriflame products works for pimples and acne
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Marveyo:
Does oriflame really works for pimples and acne?
Or could anybody help with a suggestion of a good sunscreen
Call/whatsapp to order for yours
08098851481/08083842633
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by Marveyo: 1:37am On Apr 09, 2018
obiageri5:

Yes oriflame products works for pimples and acne
which one does... they have many products
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Marveyo:

which one does... they have many products
The pure skin set

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2018
Looking for flawless skin free from chronic pimples and Acne?
Pure skin set is the solution you need. It is your super route to flawless skin. For ages 15+ and oily skin type.
The botanicals used are Guava and Natural pomegranate extract. .
GUAVA is a tropical superfruit used for its natural anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Helps unclog pores and reduces skin sebum.
POMEGRANATE'S astringent and antioxidant properties help to purify and tone, for tighter pores, cleaner skin and a fresh, healthy-looking complexion.
WASH & SCRUB
- Deeply cleanses and purifies skin. - Effectively exfoliates skin
- With natural origin scrub beads to help clear clogged pores
- Targets and prevents blackheads and enlarged pores
TONE
- Removes impurities, dirt and oil
- Leaves skin clean and prevents blemishes - Tightens pores and reduces their size .
MATTIFY
- Controls shine and mattifies skin
- Use daily after cleansing before applying your moisturiser and makeup.

Nationwide delivery.

Tag a friend who is battling with acne and pimples. We offer free skin care consultation

Distributors are also wanted

Whatsapp or call to order for yours

https:///send?phone=2348098851481/08083842633

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
08098851481/08083842633
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2018
*PURE SKIN PURIFYING MASK, FACE TONER AND FACIAL SCRUB*.

� Fast facial therapy for pimples.

� Fights pimples and black heads.

� Clears up existing pimples.

� Opens the pore and removes dead skin cells.

� Nourishes your face and leaves it healthier.
Order yours now and battle the pimples,WhatsApp/Call 08098851481/08083842633
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Waiting for your orders
08098851481/08083842633
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Order for yours now
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Call to order for yours now
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Call to order for yours now
08098851481/08083842633
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by Elamin21(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2018
please help your fellow nairalander, am suffering from acne, blackhead and Whitehead and my face is always shinny all the time. I don't know what to use anymore am tired. please help me.
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Call/whatsapp to order for your pure skin set
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
What are you still waiting for call now to get rid of that pimple and ance and spot off your face now
Call/whatsapp to order for yours now

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Call/whatsapp to get yours

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Whatsapp/call to order for yours
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
The search 4 the next FACE OF ORIFLAME Nigeria �� is ON.��

Interested ladies should inbox me.
Singles or married ladies and men too can also apply���

Lots of amazing prizes to be won
��

Who will be the lucky winner
For more enquires WhatsApp 08098851481

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2018
Many times we worry about the type of makeup we use on face in other for us to SLAY to the maximum.
Worried about having to carry your powder with you everywhere you go because you need you retouch?
I bring you good news today

THE One Foundation gives you����
� Optimum coverage
� Its transfer resistance
� Last for 24hrs without retouching
� Comes in 3differnt shades
� No Smudging

Hence it is called EVERLASTING FOUNDATION.
What's more? It's organically produced with no chemical substances.

It revitalize, renews and protects,so comfortable on the skin and suitable for skin types. Removing all those blemishes.
It can be used without applying powders.

Chat/whatsapp to order for yours

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Dear beloved ladies
Are you tired of having a short hair?
Do you want your hair to grow more?
Do you want a long full black soft hair?
Do you find it difficult in combing your hair or does it pull too much while combing?
Do you want a soft /curly hair?
Do you want your hair to give you pride?
Is your front hair cutting??
Do you have Virgin hair and you want it to look more good and soft??

Then no worries, our hair treatments will give you what you want ..� ��

Our products strengthens weak hair.. No doubt is the perfect complement to your daily hair care routine and protects against damage giving you the best by leaving your hair smoother, softer, fuller healthier, fuller and longer than ever.. ���

IMPROVE YOUR HAIR WITH THE RIGHT PRODUCT!!
GIVE YOUR HAIR THE CARE IT DESERVES!!

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Call/whatsapp to order for your oriflame products
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2018
LOVING CARE BODY LOTION AND HAND CREAM

I know mothers don't joke with their kids when it comes to what they use on their skin.
Children are so precious and also delicate.
So my company brought out this product with kids in mind. Note that adults can also use it.
Does your child have spots from mosquito bites, chicken pox or allergies?
It's contains ALMOND MILK which is a known rich source of vitamins and minerals that help nourish and condition the skin. It also has the following benefits:

� It rejuvenates the skin
�Anti-aging
�Skin lightening solutions
� Protects and heals skin from sun damage
�Good for dry skin
� Soothes sensitive skin
�Reduces Acnes
�Keeps the skin and hands feeling soft, nourished and supple.

Order for your family use today. Inbox or WhatsApp me on 08083842633

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
If I show you a business that you can start with 35k with 30% profit and still get paid monthly will you consider it?
Whatsapp me to get details about it 08098851481
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Make more money today

We run a beauty business that pays us in 6-7 figures monthly just by working from home.

Make the decision to be one of us can change a whole lot for you and your generation yet unborn.

� Are you tired of your 9am-5pm job or want more source of income?
� Are you a stay at home mum looking for what to do from home without leaving your children in the care of someone else's?
� A student?
� A makeup artist?
� A Corp member?
� A fresh graduate or civil servant?
� Have been looking for something to do and it's not forthcoming

Do you want more money from a side business that will not affect what you are doing currently?

If your answer is yes to any of the questions above
Then this is for you

Note: you need capital from 20k to 50k to start the business

Chat me up on whatsapp to get details about the business 08098851481
Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Birthday discount

Order for your favorite oriflame product from now till on the 22 of Oct and get 10% discount

And you Can as well start your Beauty business with 15k

Nationwide delivery.
Call/whatsapp to order

Pls only serious people that are ready to buy should contact me

#LookGood #10%Off #BossLadyOnAMission

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Do u desire a fairer, brighter n a glowing skin?
Without you bleaching your skin then Try this our milk n honey scrub with milk and honey body cream combo.

Call/Whatsapp to order for yours 08098851481/08083842633
We deliver nationwide

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Essential Fairness is a nourishing body moisturiser with UV filters to help protect the skin and enhance the skin’s natural fairness. With natural pomelo extract and a fresh citrus scent, it is a body lotion to enliven your day!

The product has a beautiful combination of bright fuchsia colored flip cap with a white bottle and has a mild fruity fragrance. Also, it moisturizes the skin well without any form of oiliness.

With its caring formulations essentials, it also offers protection and nourishment for all ages and skin types. Offering you a complete skin care routine with multi vitamin complex to leave your skin feeling fresh, moisturized and also cared for all day long.

Highlights of Essential Fairness Lotion
• Affordable
• Contains UV filters for skin protection
• Instantly hydrates and also moisturizes skin
• Good for all seasons
• Feminine white and fuchsia colored bottle packaging
• Practical to use everyday
• Suitable for all skin types
• Easily available through Me whatsapp 08098851481
Very affordable

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Are you battling with acne, spots or skin irritation? Present to you the new love nature set with Aloe Vera.

It revives dull, tired skin!

It gradually fades acne spots!

It removes any traces of makeup and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.

It helps to balance your skin PH and moisture level.

It give you an instant burst of hydration that restores moisture balance to your skin leaving it soft and healthy looking.

Get the cleaner , toner and face cream for just #10,200

Whatsapp 08098851481to place your order

Free delivery nationwide

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2018
Do you have dark and burnt knuckles that you badly want to clear off?

Do you feel quite embarrassed about your dark knuckles and knees and can't flaunt them as you should?

Do you resist from wearing sandals and skimpy wears because of the different black patches on your skin?

Is your armpit so dark and would like to clear it off in no time?

Ever wondered what to use to have a fairer, smoother and we'll toned skin?

Then worry no more, your skin bad days has come to an end.

Let me show you how to get that beautiful,fair and well toned smooth skin you desire.

Interested?

Kindly contact me via WhatsApp 08098851481 to chat with me directly.

Re: Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set by obiageri5(f): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Looking for flawless skin free from pimples and dark spots, pure skin set is the solution.
Would you like to use it?

Then chat me up on whatsapp on how to get the product

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.