Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly (1696 Views)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by Jomomill(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
two ways that Doggy style is the most practiced sexual position during intercourse, the act is dangerous and can send one to his grave than you could ever imagine”, South Africa’s Minister of Health, Aaron Motsoaledi told The Insider.
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by uboma(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Really!!!

It's one of my favourite positions/styles
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by ihedioramma: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by DoubleEngine007: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
My favorite o.. Kill kor,kill ni..

Anyways,something must kill a man.. And no be doggy style go kill me oga Op...
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by Shugargal(f): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
uboma:
Really!!!

It's one of my favourite positions/styles
Ehhhh? gist me
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by uboma(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Shugargal:
Ehhhh? gist me

Not a topic one should gist about here.
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by Shugargal(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
uboma:

Not a topic one should gist about here.
Was kidding anyways.. Good evening sir.
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by uboma(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Shugargal:
Was kidding anyways.. Good evening sir.

Lol. Good evening Ma'am.

I am still waiting for you at the other end....
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by Shugargal(f): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
uboma:

Lol. Good evening Ma'am.

I am still waiting for you at the other end....
Smiles... I will get to you soon.. Happy weekend Sir.
Re: Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly by uboma(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shugargal:
Smiles... I will get to you soon.. Happy weekend Sir.

Hmmmm!

Okay o, I am waiting....

Do have a good weekend Ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime / Channels TV Interview With The PSN President, Pharm. Olumide Akintayo. / Bizarre Brazilian Man With Head Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.