Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,961 members, 7,863,414 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? (2875 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by ogbuefi677(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
TeeMoney99:
Come 2023, if Osinbajo says he's running for Presidential election, man he has my vote. I'm rooting for him all the way.
Why do you root for him?
Is it because the economy became so good under him or his trader money lifted d masses from poverty or the administration of justice became better under him as a senior lawyer or what?
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Gbemilekeolani: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Prof Yemi Osinbajo is the next man in line. Dassol
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by GoldenGeneral: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
I don't think it's only the Northern leaders that are afraid of him,every mediocre leaders are afraid of his efficiency and mass popularity ,he is the only shinning light in this administration which made others look bad but I believe at the end he will overcome because intelligent and God fearing Men always do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by idealogical: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's actually the other way around, the North love the VP, stop obsessing over imaginary cabals, disinformation and fake narratives.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by amuwo1980: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Zooposki:

This one, na face you I face me him dey live. This statement is one of their modus operandi.

Almost 40years, you still never get sense. A fool at 40 is a fool forever.

Cry all you want , tie me up tie me down, he is a peeping tom in things , he is on the outside now looking into the arena. Hunger will soon kill you

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by amuwo1980: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Why do you root for him?
Is it because the economy became so good under him or his trader money lifted d masses from poverty or the administration of justice became better under him as a senior lawyer or what?

He rooting for him based on kit and kin nothing more, tribalism full stop

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Gandollar(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Zooposki:

I digress. Gandollar’s Bariga has almost the same size space as one of Tinubu’s Buillion vans.
Kikiki grin.

Osunbande has his own ways too
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by GoldenGeneral: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
[We should endeavor to always be fair and just ,he was the brain behind the SIP which includes the Blower, School feeding, and the Trader and market money you so condermning ,he designs it soluch that everyone have an equal chance which is something unusual so I believe when he become President I am sure he will do in uniting this country than any one we have seen so far.quote author=ogbuefi677 post=85584034]
Why do you root for him?
Is it because the economy became so good under him or his trader money lifted d masses from poverty or the administration of justice became better under him as a senior lawyer or what?[/quote]
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Gandollar(f): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
idealogical:
It's actually the other way around, the North love the VP, stop obsessing over imaginary cabals, disinformation and fake narratives.

The academic VP must hear this

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by GoldenGeneral: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
The Man has shown tremendous amount of patient and ability to work under any circumstances and that for me us a great quality of a leader...we both know he has what it takes and I'm sure will do better compare to all we currently have ...
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by danilmo: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
ogbuefi677:

The best vice president yet the zoo slipped into recession and became the poverty capital of the world under him?
Why do you guys like lying to yourselves?

What do u think a V.P can do to stop the country from going into recession, beside, how do recession comes into govt care to tell us?
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by amuwo1980: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
ogbuefi677:

The best vice president yet the zoo slipped into recession and became the poverty capital of the world under him?
Why do you guys like lying to yourselves?

Dont mind them, under the lifeless one and so called best vice president they are marching down the road to being the first fourth world nation. Hunger will kill of them soon
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by danilmo: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Why do you root for him?

with the power bestowed upon the V.P, how do u think he can aid and ensure justice is in order in a country like Nigeria under PMB
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by amuwo1980: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gandollar:
The academic VP must hear this
He have been demoted , he is now the female hostel porter

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Pettychioma1: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
They are scared of the man because he is a pathfinder. The northern people want to still hold power but can do what is best for the people aside PMB we see no one that can do or steer the affairs of this country but the Prof he is silent because he do things with divine guidance and direction and doing the duties assigned to him as a VP Nigerian's are OK with that.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Pettychioma1: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
amuwo1980:

Sorry for you for not thinking correct Mr.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Zooposki(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by owunabastard: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
I am from SE, but if among the crops of politicians parading themselves to be president of this country, Prof Osibanjo is my choice. He will do far far better than any Northern politician.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by brightsbella(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's obvious, those set of humans are against progress and development. Osinbajo will keep soaring higher and higher.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by amuwo1980: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Zooposki:

Hunger kill me?? My bank here in Nigeria just offered me $X.X, X.X.X credit card which I did not even bother accepting. Hunger can never kill me.

Quit fooling yourself young one, get engaged and stop hoping on some lousy tribes man , any way it is this useless government we have in power that is to blame, if they provide all these young ppl with good education and skills, create jobs who will be here wasting valuable time licking the lil pastor's ass
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Come everything, Osinbajo remains the shining light of Buhari's administration. Since 2015, the man has not bend to the neysayers. He is the best of the best. The so called cabal can't just stand him and his mission for develop Nigeria.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Gandollar(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
amuwo1980:

Very goooood! Chikalas go give am Belle there grin
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Which north?
Northern yoruba?
grin
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Southsoul: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
the vp will excelled all Nigeria president dead or Alive and the useless cabal knows that the he Will pepper them like hailstone from Hellfire that's why they are scared of him
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by murecool(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yemi Osinbajo will go down in history as a man with a record of a few ‘FIRSTS’. He is the first ordained Pastor to ever become Vice President The first ordained Pastor to ever become an Acting President. He is also the first Senior Advocate of Nigeria. a Professor of Law to occupy these two positions. Nigerians may not know this; Osinbajo is today, in Nigerias political chess game, the most barraged and bruised person in the hands of familiar and unfamiliar folks who have their eyes on Nigeria’s presidency. These folks have forgotten that ALL POWERS BELONG TO GOD. His word cannot be broken! I am standing strong and firm for this Man of God in prayers that God will keep him.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by oluminde: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gandollar:
One zombie with multiple monikers has invaded this thread.

Well nobody is afraid of osunbande.

He over-reached himself when he connived with Fowler to take out N90b.
. You are just a joke with this stale and fake news about the so-called N90b. Osinbajo is a moving train no one can't stop. A man that is taking necessary tutelage for better tomorrow and future for this country. He's a man to beat and well equipped for the tasks ahead.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Gandollar(f): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
oluminde:
. You are just a joke with this stale and fake news about the so-called N90b. Osinbajo is a moving train no one can't stop. A man that is taking necessary tutelage for better tomorrow and future for this country. He's a man to beat and well equipped for the tasks ahead.
Ok

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by oluminde: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
amuwo1980:

. Keep daydreaming and hating on well-loved and people's VP. Osinbajo remains a torchbearer and icon of this administration. A man with many first and a rare gem for posterity, like him or otherwise, he stands shoulder high above anyone for the race comes 2023 for his outstanding and innovative arts of governance. A man with distinctive quality, able and loyal to a fault.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by oluminde: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
amuwo1980:

Quit fooling yourself young one, get engaged and stop hoping on some lousy tribes man , any way it is this useless government we have in power that is to blame, if they provide all these young ppl with good education and skills, create jobs who will be here wasting valuable time licking the lil pastor's ass
No one is licking anyone ass.keep yourself abreast and thinking outside the box. The government can only provide an enabling environment and conducive atmosphere for small and medium scale to thrive.if you can see any good thing in this government , then I can't help your circumstance.
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Adex2bash: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Osinbajo is like gully erosion that no northerners or Aso rock cabals can stand on his way as regard 2020 except they will be carried away and their body shall be seen no more

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by Adex2bash: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Osinbajo is like gully erosion that no northerners or Aso rock cabals can stand on his way except they will be carried away and their body shall be seen no more
Re: Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Wada3:
Like I have always said, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has proven his worth as a man with credibility and competency. No single or few individuals can deny us of standing for him when the time comes. We will beg Professor Yemi Osinbajo to come forward in 2023 for us

I dont see how Osibanjo can ever be President of Nigeria. Assuming that Osibanjo becomes the Presidential aspirant of APC in 2023, where will he get the votes to win? The SS/SE zone generally dont like APC and have little regard for Osibanjo. Is anyone deceiving themselves that the power hungry North will support throw their weight behind a Christian Southerner? No way!

Unfortunately for Osibanjo, even if everyone in the South West voted for him, he wont be able to win.

So as people talk about Osibanjo and 2023, they should ask themselves where the votes will come from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 : Igbo Presidency Rotimi Amaechi ,dave Umahi ,tony Elumelu,ifeanyi / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / The House Of Death" In Amaigbo Umu-anu In Imo State, Please Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.