Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (13609 Views)

2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC / "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by sotall(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by SanusiGworo: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Did he make it public the first time?
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria is a scam.... it's quite unfortunate that it's those who ignorant are the people ruling us.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Chijeep(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sharrap...!
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Xisnin(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
philip0906:

I think you also are a hypocrite just like the person you accuse.

When Buhari first declared his assets you lots lampooned him and called him all sorts including ranting about his cows and silly stuff.

I wonder why you are now interested in his asset declaration
Buhari has never publicly declared his assets.
He just revealed some parts to fool more zombies.
Let him publicly release the full document he submitted to the CCB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Coldie(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Funny... Na better one chance we enter so
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Le124(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
And yet saraki was crucify for declaring his own, it shouldn't have been used against him since it's not constitutional, why did they now use constitution to fight what his not constitutional, and that same year when buhari declared its own and even claim he had a plot of land in pH bit didn't know where it was,but I guess he must have know it now, because they would have purchase one for him. Bunch of idiot
Afamed:
Its primarily within the decision of the President and his Vp. Either to declare their assets publicly or not.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by crownwealth: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
philip0906:

I think you also are a hypocrite just like the person you accuse.

When Buhari first declared his assets you lots lampooned him and called him all sorts including ranting about his cows and silly stuff.

I wonder why you are now interested in his asset declaration

Please direct me to Buharin public assets you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by JokerBeninCity: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Evil people
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Okuda(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
eedimo:
I have learnt to ignore governmental happenings as far as the don't affect me personally.

I know that someday in the nearest future someone would die and someone would be born.

hear talk. una too useless for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by seborrhic: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Afamed:
Its primarily within the decision of the President and his Vp. Either to declare their assets publicly or not.
Animals have more shame that some of you.
See what a human being is typing out of sycophancy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by yarimo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
superlanny:
This is a very correct statement by Femi Adesina, if not that we are mad in Nigeria, why would a president need to give out details of his asset twice, what insolence!!!
They keep rubbishing the image of Nigeria in the dust...What a Country!!!
haters reading your comments right now

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Phoneshadrack: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
What happens to the case of saraki
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Afamed: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
chichar1:
Did the Constitution mandate the former chief justice to declare his assets openly? Yes or No
Did the CJN openly declare his assets? These pathetic children why are you so confused like this?
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Afamed: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Le124:
And yet saraki was crucify for declaring his own, it shouldn't have been used against him since it's not constitutional, why did they now use constitution to fight what his not constitutional, and that same year when buhari declared its own and even claim he had a plot of land in pH bit didn't know where it was,but I guess he must have know it now, because they would have purchase one for him. Bunch of idiot
I have now known lack of information is seriously affecting most of you. So to you , PMB and PYO didn't declare their assets
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by sklinks(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Goldencheese:
I thought the asset declaration was supposed to be a public document? If SERAP is asking for it because it is not yet public, won't be out of place if it is made public again, will it?

Do you have an urgent need for a business plan, feasibility studies, financial statements preparation and raising of capital for your hotel, restaurant, integrated farm, university project, real estate business, potable water, beverages production, technology business, school business, iron and steel business, microfinance bank, among many other business projects? See my signature.
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Afamed: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Buhari has never publicly declared his assets.
He just revealed some parts to fool more zombies.
Let him publicly release the full document he submitted to the CCB.
It's clear , you are just ill informed.can you imagine what you wrote there. He just released some part of it. Dumb everywhere
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Enwhen(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
But You Remove former CJN, Onnoghen for not declearing his assets the second time

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by AdeizaShaibu: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ for sale at #70000 (negotiable). For enquires call: 08032059551, 08059959777, 08120064466

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by lamalang(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Instead you people should be asking Aisha to declare her asset, that woman is multi billionaire

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Onakankafo: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

It's clear , you are just ill informed.can you imagine what you wrote there. He just released some part of it. Dumb everywhere
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Onakankafo: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

I have now known lack of information is seriously affecting most of you. So to you , PMB and PYO didn't declare their assets
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Afamed: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
seborrhic:

Animals have more shame that some of you.
See what a human being is typing out of sycophancy.
Illiteracy is purely disease. What's the position of the law?
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by lonelydora: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Afamed:

You are not a serious human being

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by chozzy: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Useless liars in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Onakankafo: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Illiteracy is purely disease. What's the position of the law?
[/s]
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by crackhouse(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Can somebody remind adesina femi that the office he's occupying is a temporary one and he will leave it one day and whatever he do now will determine his direction after that office. Nigerians are watching him misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Am sure that army dude with 16 million USD in his wife's possession would have said same

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia By-Election: Ikpeazu Sacked Ebisike Over Corruption, Incompetence / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members / Kiki Osinbajo: "Proud Of How The World Stood For Us Women This Past Week!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.