Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (13619 Views)

2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC / "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by tundess: 3:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Now it's not constitutional for assets declaration. But to detain your critics you forget the same constitution.
All this bobbing and weaving. Integrity is not selective and does not depend on legalisms. You have it or you don't.
The administration's slogan was "change" not "change, a few things, perhaps....."
In a year or so, they will be lame ducks anyways.
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Onakankafo: 4:09am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

I say big Amin to this
[/s]
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Onakankafo: 4:09am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Lazy youth. Has the president and his vice not declared their assets? Gullible lazy youth everywhere. Or practically you fail to understand the thread?
[/s]
[s]
Afamed:

Why are so many lazy youths in this country? Did the law say the Governor/ President/ Vp should declare their assets publicly?

Yes or No?
[/s]
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by koolaid87: 4:27am On Jan 08, 2020
chichar1:
You are a big time HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!

He's a hypocrite, no doubt. The act is called hypocrisy(n)

Just so you know respectfully
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by noleflendum: 5:49am On Jan 08, 2020
digitaltrades:

One factor common to APC idiots is that anyone who doesn't act stupid like them must be an ipob or Igbo.

Don't you feel like a fool each time you reason like that?
Iyanmiri stop denying your erosion region

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by JaneKenedy: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2020
philip0906:

I think you also are a hypocrite just like the person you accuse.

When Buhari first declared his assets you lots lampooned him and called him all sorts including ranting about his cows and silly stuff.

I wonder why you are now interested in his asset declaration
Like CJN didn't declare his assets before
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by digitaltrades: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2020
noleflendum:
Iyanmiri stop denying your erosion region
So, because I wrote that now makes me an Igbo? Boy, you are outrightly dumb.

Your parents should have spend tgeyr money to buy cow grass rather than waste the money to send you to school. You sound like an investment gone wrong
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by orisa37: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2020
BUHARI IS A PUBLIC OFFICER NO 1 IN NIGERIA. AND SO CAN BE ASKED BY ANY SANE MEMBER OF THE NIGERIAN PUBLIC DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH GOOGLE AND OTHER MEDIA TO GIVE ANY INFORMATION REQUIRED.
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by noleflendum: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2020
digitaltrades:

So, because I wrote that now makes me an Igbo? Boy, you are outrightly dumb.

Your parents should have spend tgeyr money to buy cow grass rather than waste the money to send you to school. You sound like an investment gone wrong
urine drinker
Steewpeed somebody

Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by digitaltrades: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
noleflendum:
urine drinker
Steewpeed somebody

Looks like you are bent on disgracing those who sent you to school. Please continue calling your parents idiots.
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by eedimo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okuda:

hear talk. una too useless for nigeria.
INCLUDING YOUR BITCH FUKEN MOTHER
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Okuda(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
eedimo:

INCLUDING YOUR BITCH FUKEN MOTHER

lol. ok.
Re: Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time by Staro: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Buhari is a shameless hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / We Won’t Allow Fayose, Wike Hijack PDP, Says Sheriff / Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.