Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - (1687 Views)

Back In The Days; Xmas Special / Revamp Of D Spoil Bodi Small Edition Series 1 - I Am Back. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
A daughter telling her mom shes pregnant.

DAUGHTER: Mom I'm pregnant.
MOM: How could this happen.
DAUGHTER: I don't know mom.
MOM: Well do you know were the father is?
DAUGHTER: I don't know mom, it was a group project.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
An archaeologist in Egypt was taking a walk in the town square one morning.
He had to get back to the hotel for a meeting but had forgotten his wristwatch. He was walking by an old man sitting on a low stool by his camel and asked if he knew the time.
The old man slowly reached over and pushed the camel's testicles to one side and then released them, letting them swing to a stop.
"10:27" he said.
The archaeologist was stunned as he had never seen someone tell time like that before. He rushed back to the hotel to find his colleagues and then brought them back to the town square to find the old man.
Having found him again, the archaeologist said, "I will give you this $50 bill if you'll show me how you tell time.
The old man pocketed the $50 bill and said, "OK, kneel down here with me and put your head close to mine. Now swing the camel's testicles out of the way. Now, can you see the clock on that building over there?"
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
What did the red light say to the green light?
Don't look I'm changing!
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."
The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class."
Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"
The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think."
The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."
The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"
The old man said, "I thought it was gas - but I was wrong, too!"
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by MrBones2(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
****Picks a seat at the front row**** cool cool cool grin grin
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by greedie1(f): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
wat a Dumb archeologist, kip dem coming poster
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2010
The return of Blacksta! grin grin grin

Sha no forget to give me my personal joke. wink
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2010
that last one made me smile, grimly though
not too happy today
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by EfemenaXY: 1:45am On Dec 04, 2010
^^ awww. . .wetin do you now?

na weekend sha - so sit back and relax tongue

@Blacksta - you don finally arrive

cool jokes man - give us more grin grin
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2010
Blacksta
Yo intro dey make me laugh

But the joke nearly make me cry
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2010
Studio CFR:

Blacksta
Yo intro dey make me laugh

But the joke nearly make me cry

howdy - return of the don Blacksta
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2010
lol

Good oh
Welcome back
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
u never change ;Dc
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2010
Ahn ahn nau, Blacksta, you no go reply me ni? sad
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2010
tanimz:

Ahn ahn nau, Blacksta, you no go reply me ni? sad

how are you - wassup - how bodi and soul
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
blacksta:

how are you - wassup - how bodi and soul

Yay! He replied me! I dey o. cool

When you go give me my Christmas joke nau? sad
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2010
u cant afford my jokes
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
*faints*
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
if you faint - i go arrange for your burial in Ibo land
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2010
blacksta:

u cant afford my jokes

Ahn ahn nau, Blacksta. Why you dey do me like this? You don forget say I be your personal person? sad
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
Na u go first sleep inside the coffee to make sure na original
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2010
Coffin
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2010
Studio CFR:

Na u go first sleep inside the coffee coffin to make sure na original

You don wake up? grin grin grin

Weakling oshi, and he calls himself a man. Shior.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2010
u and my babe na mate oh

Why u no dey respect me?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
Studio CFR:

u and my babe na mate oh

Why u no dey respect me?

grin grin grin

Men dey open mouth to call "babe", you too dey follow join. I swear, this world don dey spoil small small. undecided

Shior. You and respect. You don't buy respect, you earn it. Get it straight.

You dey waka for road like goat wey dey find food come dey expect royalty like me to dey respect you.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2010
This is a joke thread and not a beer parlour
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^ Oya, reply me nau.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2010
Tanimz na bartender
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2010
Studio CFR:

Tanimz na bartender

Fear no dey catch you at all ni? You just open ya mouth wey be like fowl wey wan crow own to call my name - just like that! You well like this so?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by blacksta(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
tanimz:

^^ Oya, reply me nau.

sorry dear - what was your question
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by StudioCFR(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
Make yourself happy by talking to me
Re: 2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - by tanimz(f): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2010
tanimz:

Ahn ahn nau, Blacksta. Why you dey do me like this? You don forget say I be your personal person? sad

^^Blacksta, na im be that.
Studio CFR:

Make yourself happy by talking to me

Goat, why I go happy because I dey talk to you? You resemble pessin wey fit make pessin happy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Join Us As We Pray For The Successful Surgical Operation Of This Little G / . / Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.