Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! (5044 Views)

I Am Teaching You How To Start Your Real Estate Company In Nigeria And ......why / Business Plan Outline 2020, Free Download / Am Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Valueson: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mobola33:
I want to join. Just saw this today.
The guy is still on it. Live classes
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Valueson:

The guy is still on it. Live classes

Yes please. The class is on. Will meet tonight by **9pm**
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Valueson: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Thanks again for yesterday's class.

1 Like

Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Valueson:
Thanks again for yesterday's class.

Welcome. Video content is coming soon. Join up and gain value...
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by crackclap: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Hey man. You're doing a nice job.

1 Like

Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
crackclap:
Hey man. You're doing a nice job.

Thank you.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
I was a bit engaged. I will give a class tonight. (TONIGHT - AFFILIATE MARKETING). You can join in if you want to enjoy the ride...
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Class continues today. Join in.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Hahjascho(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
WordpressPhysco:
Class continues today. Join in.
How do I join?
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
We just did a class on Affiliate Marketing. You can join others now.

Here's a short summary of Affiliate Programs

LESSON Affiliate Program Basics
Good evening

What is an Affiliate Program?
Content creators (YOU) receive a commission from sales made when customers make a purchase from an affiliate link for the affiliate product promoted.
Aff Programs helps establish relationships that are valuable for the company and for you.

How it Works

Partner with the affiliate company then receive promotion codes, links, etc to use on your sites or traffic route for others to make purchases through.

*Apply below

*Receive an acceptance or rejection

*Start posting promotions and spread the word!

*Get paid

To make money with foreign companies you may need a Paypal Account.

Does affiliate marketing cost anything?

Nope, no cost to you.

How much can I earn?

there is no limit on what you can earn. It's up to you to get the sales, we're just happy to pay you what you've earned.
I am waking towards $500-$1000 monthly...My indirect mentor makes $20,000+

When and how do I get paid?

Most companies pay affiliates on a quarterly basis, the schedule is listed in the promotion terms. It will most at times be through PayPal.

The best thing about affiliate marketing
Later on, I shall discuss how to get started without spending a dime.

You can join the 5 fold class by clicking the link above.

Have a nice day.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Valueson: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2020
WordpressPhysco:
We just did a class on Affiliate Marketing. You can join others now.

Here's a short summary of Affiliate Programs

LESSON Affiliate Program Basics
Good evening

What is an Affiliate Program?
Content creators (YOU) receive a commission from sales made when customers make a purchase from an affiliate link for the affiliate product promoted.
Aff Programs helps establish relationships that are valuable for the company and for you.

How it Works

Partner with the affiliate company then receive promotion codes, links, etc to use on your sites or traffic route for others to make purchases through.

*Apply below

*Receive an acceptance or rejection

*Start posting promotions and spread the word!

*Get paid

To make money with foreign companies you may need a Paypal Account.

Does affiliate marketing cost anything?

Nope, no cost to you.

How much can I earn?

there is no limit on what you can earn. It's up to you to get the sales, we're just happy to pay you what you've earned.
I am waking towards $500-$1000 monthly...My indirect mentor makes $20,000+

When and how do I get paid?

Most companies pay affiliates on a quarterly basis, the schedule is listed in the promotion terms. It will most at times be through PayPal.

The best thing about affiliate marketing
Later on, I shall discuss how to get started without spending a dime.

You can join the 5 fold class by clicking the link above.

Have a nice day.

Thanks, following on
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Isuachrist: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
I hope the class is still on
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Isuachrist: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
I am really waiting for the writing job for $100. I hope to see it soon.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by IsuaWP: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Yes, I just dropped for video for $105. You can check it out now.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Valueson: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks. It's getting interesting. Thanks for 2 videos in 1 day.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Valueson: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good stuff I most confess.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks. The class is still on. Sharing a site to submit articles for $100.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by crackclap: 6:06am On Mar 04, 2020
I know very soon you'll be big in Nigeria cause of your content.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Today evening, I am sharing the growth of my blogs withjing the months. This is a free class for everyone to see the ride and get along. Good luck.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Isuachrist: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Thanks. Will check it out.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yeah welcome. Will be sharing over 50 gigs to start on Fiverr and how to get started with them.

Later on, will share the tips for beginners.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2020
Top Fiverr Freelance Tips and Hacks

Here are the relevant freelance tips and hacks you want to adopt.

Make Your Profile Stand Out.

Add A Gig Video.

Make Sure Your Gig Delivery Time Makes Sense.

Use SEO to push your Gig to the top (Optimizing your keywords. If it’s a logo design, talk about Logo designing and graphics).

Get the mobile App(s).

Review The Best Practices.

Learn How To Go Beyond $5.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by Valueson: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2020
About the Fiverr gig you listed on #14. I know Canva works well. However, how can I change the cover to a normal ebook like a text book?.
Re: I Am Teaching The 5 Fold Ministries You Need To Make Money In 2020 - FREE! by WordpressPhysco: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, you can google some good mock-ups for ebooks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / Boss-Auto, Guaranteed Return on Investment. Don't miss this opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.