Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her (4789 Views)

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Opulentgist: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her Back....

https://opulent.com.ng/2020/01/07/muslim-woman-comes-back-to-life-after-2-days-in-mortuary-says-jesus-brought-her-back/

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by MightySparrow: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
By now, she knows the real truth. I hope.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by CodeTemplar: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2020

A Muslim woman who was pronounced dead and lying cold in a morgue in Moscow, Russia for two days, shared a story of how Jesus gave her back her life. Based on her testimony, the woman, named Sabina, says while she was lying at the morgue surrounded by corpses, she had a vision of a tree growing at the top of the well, according to Assist News. From its trunk, a branch moved toward her. The branch then changed into flesh as Sabina heard the words, “If you grab onto my hand, I will bring you back to life.
Sabina did as instructed and suddenly, she returned to life and stepped out of the hospital gurney. Sabina said she heard the voices of doctors searching for a missing cadaver—hers. “I’m alive. Don’t worry,” she shouted at the frightened doctors. The medical staff offered her water, food and clothes, and arranged for her transport to a university research hospital in Moscow, where she had traveled from Central Asia to visit her imprisoned son.
Mystified hospital personnel could not explain how Sabina returned to life after spending two days in a coma and then two more days in the morgue. When she returned to her home somewhere in Central Asia, Sabina had another big surprise for her family. “There’s somewhere I have to go,” she told her daughters.
She headed for a Pentecostal church and promptly professed her faith in Jesus Christ, leaving behind her Muslim faith. The hand that lifted her from the gurney at the morgue, returning her to life, unmistakeably belongs to Jesus. That’s why she readily embraced Him upon returning home in gratitude for His saving grace. After she told her six daughters and a son about how she came back to life, they all converted to Christianity.
Glory be to Jesus Christ Amen..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by yarimo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
What is the name of this movie? grin

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by cRobo: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good news to her family

And a huge disappointment to her enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by ColdHeatt: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Was there any tiny shred of sign linking the so-called hand to Jesus'. Any "miracle" that supplants the Creator with the created is Lucifer's call to paganism.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Abbie45(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Randy100: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
As fake as Buhari promise to lift 100thousand people from poverty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by ContractKiller: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's a movie based on real life events and it is titled "How I Left Behind Lies"

[img]https://images./3dM71Yf8B0cakmM7RzzgGu.jpg[/img]

yarimo:
What is the name of this movie? grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by StrikeBack(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Trailer for Mike Bamiloye Blockbuster movie

Title: Back to life

Can't wait to see it on Netflix

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by kolaish(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
The simple truth is:

You and I was born into a particular religion. God has given everyone the individual wisdom and knowledge to seek and find the right religion to follow. But so many chooses to be blind and stubborn by defending the religion they were born into and not receptive to find out if it is the right way or not.

A particular religion professed that if someone converted from it to another religion, that person should be killed, while the other religion will only pray that God show you the truth if you convert to another religion and will never wish you dead. Anyways, May the Lord open our eyes to know whom to follow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Dollywood(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
I don't fancy this stories, nevertheless Jesus is Lord!

I make creative and affordable graphic designs

Contact me for:

•Logo

•Flyers

•Social media banner

•Posters

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by jumper524(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
kolaish:
The simple truth is:

You and I was born into a particular religion. God has given everyone the individual wisdom and knowledge to seek and find the right religion to follow. But so many chooses to be blind and stubborn by defending the religion they were born into and not receptive to find out if it is the right way or not.

A particular religion professed that if someone converted from it to another religion, that person should be killed, while the other religion will only pray that God show you the truth if you convert to another religion and will never wish you dead. Anyways, May the Lord open our eyes to know whom to follow.
when you don't think, you'll be stuck in the religion your born in, if you think within the box you'll have doubt on which is actually true then if you think outside the box you'll doubt the realness of any religion .
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Righteousness89(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
WONDERFUL JESUS ! The same , Yesterday, Today and Forever.....

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by WildChild00(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Halilujah

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Ebenezer4141(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
angry sad
Opulentgist:
Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her Back....

https://opulent.com.ng/2020/01/07/muslim-woman-comes-back-to-life-after-2-days-in-mortuary-says-jesus-brought-her-back/
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by midolian(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Masturbation thread

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Onakankafo: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
midolian:
Masturbation thread
[/s]
gworo seller
how far Aminat508

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by ATTemi: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
It is too early for this.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by MendeZ(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Since when Muslim started putting their dead in mortuary?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by SKhanmi: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Muslim? Mortuary? Do you know how many muslims in nigeria that went into a coma & woke up in the grave. Where do you people dig out these stories undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Sukueponmalu: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
MightySparrow:
By now, she knows the real truth. I hope.
Only assholes like the op will believe this nonsense .
Truth my foot

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by MightySparrow: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sukueponmalu:

Only assholes like the op will believe this nonsense .
Truth my foot

That the woman was not brought to life or she didn't know who brought her.
Jesus is alive bro.
Hallelujah!
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Sukueponmalu: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
MightySparrow:

Jesus is alive bro.
Hallelujah!
Okay asshole
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Guest911: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
MightySparrow:

Jesus is alive bro.
Hallelujah!
Do Muslim carry their dead to the mortuary or they bury afterwards
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Danosky502: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
CH4 + O2=CO2 + H2O
1)how many oxygen molecules will react with 47 molecules of CH4
2) how many moles of h2o could be produced by the reaction of 3.5 moles of ch4 with excess oxygen
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by cyndy36: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=85585784][/quote]

If you want to be one of Opay Agents in 2020 and make money move. Now is the time. Take advantage of this great opportunity and thank me later. Opay is the new financial freedom we've all been waiting for.. Rush now and WhatsApp 08123443985 before the queue gets long!!!!

https:///send?phone=+2348123443985
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by MightySparrow: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Guest911:

Do Muslim carry their dead to the mortuary or they bury afterwards

Well the story didn't tell us that, that is reasoning out of the context.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Bynz: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
But why do people come to Knw the truth at the point of death or at death?
Opulentgist:

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Babaheekmat: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Christians and fake miracle na 5&6

Laughing

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Guest911: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
MightySparrow:

Well the story didn't tell us that, that is reasoning out of the context.
Don’t be naive. Muslims don’t carry their dead to the mortuary. The story isn’t real. And It’s not reasoning out of context it’s called asking intelligent questions, something you obviously lack.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by MightySparrow: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Guest911:

Don’t be naive. Muslims don’t carry their dead to the mortuary. The story isn’t real. And It’s not reasoning out of context it’s called asking intelligent questions, something you obviously lack.

Part of the original story
Mystified hospital personnel could not explain how Sabina returned to life after spending two days in a coma and then two more days in the morgue. When she returned to her home somewhere in Central Asia, Sabina had another big surprise for her family. “There’s somewhere I have to go,” she told her daughters.
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike / Cost Of Yabatech Part Time Program Per Semenster / The Full Story Of The Five UNILAG Students Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.