Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) (52025 Views)

Police Kill Suspected Armed Robber In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by andycom(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Another one
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sai buhari...

Where are those idiots I always tell that a million buharis can't equate half Jonathan.

The north brought this on themselves.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by mjabdulk: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
may Allah forgive his shortcomings, let Jannah be His last aboard.

4 Likes

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Peezol: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
God please save us in this country, we need you now more than ever before cry

2 Likes

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by ifymadu: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cchuks27:

Hunger

It's so unfortunate
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sammydee01:
am in Katsina state bros.. which one be pakalin again?
that means you na Jew man....you no sabi anything
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
The ground is full of unavenged blood. How do you expect the nation to excel? sad sad
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by nickxtra(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Healthyway15:
The way Nigeria is going, even the devil is shocked!

R.I.P to him
I think this country needs spiritual cleansing.

It happened in my community in Edo state, which had no visible trace of any amenities or goods things that the modern society of its level should have. Even her indigens could not made any significant headway in life no matter how educated and hardworking they were. The community was a laughing stock among neighboruring communities to the extent that it was nicknamed "backward place".

This continued to be so from generations to generations. Initially, the reason for this backwardness was blamed on witches and wizards, with concern that the "witch detector" shirine which had been fighting witches became tired of catching and disciplining witches and wizards.

There came a time when one of the indigens walked round the community that he needed to talk to the entire community as he had a vision from God, who has mandated him to take the message to the community that the cause of the backwardness was not as a result of witches and wizards, but it is punishment from God.

Punishment from God! For what offence? Many asked. Then it was revealed that the community leaders had in years back by "magical means" collapsed/destroyed severally and killed some of the early missionary white men who had visited and later built a house and settled in the community. But because the activities of the missionary preachers posed serious threats to the leaders who who formed the bulk of the witches and wizards in the community, they connived to destroy the buildings housing the white missionaries on several occasions. When the missionary people could not bear the incessant destruction of thier houses and property and nobody was able to even trace the debris of the damages and hold any one responsible. One morning, the missionary, packed what is left of thier belongings, pulled thier shoes and raised thier hand to God and placed a curse on the community that it will never see light and shall remain backward forever, except by the mercy of God.

At this point, members of the community began to murmur in despair. Then what is the solution?

The visioner conveyed God's message to the community what God had asked them to do:
Firstly, they must build a house at the actual location that housed the White men's house.
Secondly, call in several priests, including Christian and Islamic clergies to pray round the community for three days while the entire people fast.

Thirdly, get to host a catholic church parish and handover the built house to the church to house thier clergies.

After the revelation from this meeting, the community immediately went into action and did all these, with a fine building, all done through communal labour and donations. The Catholic bishop of Benin Diocese graciously stationed a parish in the community and the house was donated to them. All other rituals as instructed by God were done.

My people, the following year, like magic, officials of the defunct NEPA came and started marking some places, play, play, within six months, the community was electrified. As if that was not enough, the secondary school that had been shot down for long was reopened. Education became a thing of competition among the people. Young men and women started doing well, some emerging millionaires and heads of big firms and government agencies. Competition to build best houses was high, and before they could say jack Robinson, the Edo state government linked the road to the community by tarring it and linking it to other communities.

My people, it has been development upon development in the community.

I think we need spiritual cleansing like that of the above community for our dear country, Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Felix6: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
nickxtra:
I think this country needs spiritual cleansing.

It happened in my community in Edo state, which had no visible trace of any amenities or goods things that the modern society of its level should have. Even indigens could not made any significant headway in life no matter how educated and hardworking they were. The community was a laughing stock among neighboruring communities to the extent the community was nicknamed "backward area".

This continued to be so from generations to generations. Initially, the reason for this backwardness was blamed on witches and wizards, with concern that the "witch detector" shirine was tired of catching and disciplinking witches and wizards.

There came a time when one of the indigens walked round the community that he needed to talk to the entire community as he had a vision from God, which mandated him to take the message to the community that the cause of the backwardness was not as a result of witches and wizards, but it is punishment from God. Punishment from God! For what offence? Many asked. Then it was revealed that the community leaders had in years back by "magical means" collapsed and killed the early missionary white men who had visited and later built a house and settled in the community. But because olthe activities of the missionary preachers posed serious threats to the leaders who who formed the bulk of the witches and wizards in the community, they connived to destroy the building housing the white missionaries. When the missionary people could not bear the incessant destruction of thier houses and property and nobody was able to even trace the debris of the damages. One morning, the missionary, packed what is left of thier belongings, pulled thier shoes and raised thier hand to God and placed a curse on the community that it will never see light and shall remain backward forever, except the the mercy of God.

At this point, members of the community began to murmur in despair. Then what is the solution?

The visioner conveyed God's message to the community what God had asked them to do:
Firstly, they must build a house at the actual location that housed the White men's house.
Secondly, call in several priests, including Christian and Islamic clergies to pray round the community for three days while the entire people fast.

Thirdly, get to host a catholic church parish and handover the built house to the church to house thier clergies.

Shockingly, the community immediately went into action and did all this, with a fine building, all done through communal labour and donations. The Catholic bishop of Benin Diocese graciously stationed a parish and the house was donated to them. All other rituals as instructed by God were done.

My people, the following year, like magic, officials of the defunct NEPA came and started marking some places, play, play, within six months, the community was electrifies. As if that was not enough, the secondary school that had been shot down for long was reopened. Education became a thing of competition among the people. Young men and women started doing well, some emerging millionaires and heads of big firms and government agencies. Competition to build best houses was high, and before they could say jack Robinson, the Edo state government linked the road to the community by tarring it and linking it to other communities.

My people, it has been development upon development in the community.

I think we need spiritual cleansing like that of the above community for our dear country, Nigeria.
hmmm, you must be from UBIAJA.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Sammydee01: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
that means you na Jew man....you no sabi anything
no doubt, I'm new in KT. tell me what I don't know I will appreciate. Much regards.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by GamalNasser: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
RIP !!!! This is the result of voting bad leaders
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by sameereinstein(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
rexchazy:
Walahi I know him, He taught me that year in funtua. RIP
Which subject. He looks familiar too.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by StrikeBack(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
sameereinstein:

Which subject. He looks familiar too.
Social studies

RIP
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by awa(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is supposed to be the home state of Oga....

RIP and may untimely death be far from us
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by nisah(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
RIP to the deceased.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Ozozahuwa82(f): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
GMB is not in control at all, something is wrong. why can't he changes his security chiefs all this while...
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by owoshuyi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
These are some of the things you get when negotiating with bandits. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Solorrman(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
RPirez:
Dis Aboki animals... R.I.P to the guy. angry
some one who worship Jesus Christ is the animal,u that are cannibals are the animals. U worship a guy (Jesus Christ) who have anus and penix yet u dnt see how more than nuts u are ,here insulting somebody. U that eat human beings and any other moving creature are not only animals but illegitimate disgusting big head pigs of this century,u always brag of being educated but ur god use to go to toilet to shitt and urinate. Even Satan knows God can never go to toilet.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Solorrman(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Till the number of people killed in the North gets to 3 million, I won't take them serious. grin
some one who worship Jesus Christ is the animal,u that are cannibals are the animals. U worship a guy (Jesus Christ) who have anus and penix yet u dnt see how more than nuts u are ,here insulting somebody. U that eat human beings and any other moving creature are not only animals but illegitimate disgusting big head pigs of this century,u always brag of being educated but ur god use to go to toilet to shitt and urinate. Even Satan knows God can never go to toilet.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Sammydee01:
am in Katsina state bros.. which one be pakalin again?
if u don't know PAKALIN, u're not a real nigga...hehehe
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by BusolaDakolo: 4:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Our government should do something fast na
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Mohdhk(m): 4:37am On Jan 08, 2020
No way is safe very time trouble such a horrible Death RIP #stopthekilling

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by ifeomatr: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by ifeomatr: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by ifeomatr: 5:22am On Jan 08, 2020
f
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by ifeomatr: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by illiteratepmb: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2020
You are silly
Newnas:
Oya coman blame Buhari.

Many Nigerians just like pointing fingers. They don't want to accept their own fault.

You blamed GEJ and called him corrupt but you're in Computer Village selling fufu and fake charger for people. Yet, GEJ was the only problem Nigeria has not you.

You're blaming Buhari for poor development but you won't allow telecoms cables in your town until they settle you. Yet you're not corrupt, only the police is corrupt.

Stop pointing fingers at people, point your finger at yourself first. In fact, did you know? That every time you point a finger at someone, you're pointing four at yourself.

Don't change your ways. Keep expecting one Messiah to come and fix the country that you're raping.

I'll keep saying it; anybody that collected gift bribe from any politician in the last election and is now complaining of bad governance, may thunder fire his mouth. And I don't care whether your favourite party/candidate won or not. You're one of the problems that Nigeria needs to feed to her dogs in sambisa.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by LindaUjuKen: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Solorrman:
What are all these gibberish? This is a new year.

1 Like

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Tamkurou: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Solorrman:

Are you fine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) / I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.