Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys (33435 Views)

MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / Prof. Lilian Salami In The Eye Of The Storm / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Ovawise2020: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria My Country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by OneKinGuy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
E don red boy boyz grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by OneKinGuy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:
To Everyone that is happy about this.. please in what way would it benefit your life ?
It stops crime!

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Man no go kill ursef untimely ooo grin
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good.
Yahoo boys are about to get roasted.
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:
To Everyone that is happy about this.. please in what way would it benefit your life ?
I will stop being guilty by association.
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Criminals and their supporters are already fuming, by their comments you shall know them. I just hope one of the students won't go and do oversabi and write "open letter" to VC then expect public sympathy when he gets expelled like that Funaab boy. Somebody wants to bring down crime rate to it's barest minimum and some people are angry. What exactly is your problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
NkShallom:
Issoryt....

Shee instead of them to review and update the outdated learning curriculum they are doing something else�.
Shaa they should also think of teaching the students entrepreneur skills too.
Stop spewing trash.
If you want to be a Yahoo boy, face the job squarely.
Leave the university for interested parties.
Don't pollute our learning environment with crimes.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Joshuazedd(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:

when someone dupes ur mom of her pension in future.. I will only be your business

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Shopatcandice(f): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
E don red for them. E be like say fraudsters business nor go move this year. Everybody dey vex. Hahahaha
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
dayveed1:
Yahoo boys no dey enter campus.

You can't put the two together.
It's either you're committed to your education or you pick Gee.
This is why most of them dropout.

Besides most of them don travel go turkey, Cyprus and Dubai.. Those wey never go dey hustle for money to go.

You want to curb cyber crime? Provide employments.
Another one.
How much salary can satisfy a fraudster?

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Whobedatte(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Headquarters of cultism in tertiary institutions is Uniben. Would be glad if that can be curbed to a large extent

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ascold:
Well Am Not In Support Of Crime

But This Shouldn't Be Her Priority.......
Nigerian VC's Smh undecided undecided
What should be her priority?
The university is not a place for training fraudsters.
They must be rooted out.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by handsomebanana(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good idea. I support but she should also focus the energy on the corrupt set of lecturers there. Their own too much and it gets worse every year

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Kenneth10110(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
dominique:
Criminals and their supporters are already fuming, by their comments you shall know them. I just hope one of the students won't go and do oversabi and write "open letter" to VC then expect public sympathy when he gets expelled like that Funaab boy. Somebody wants to bring down crime rate to it's barest minimum and some people are angry. What exactly is your problem?

You self one way or the other you be criminal go sit down hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Eberex(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Don't be surprised if your son is a yahoo boy, madam VC.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by JokerBeninCity: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by shogsman(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Didn’t they give her an employment menu or school handbook.serious harassment of the students will surely follow.
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
she nor wan last for her job
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Calito1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
sam4noow:
Hmm see eye service, i can see her work is not relevant to her...

Don't be surprise the same Ef_thief_thief she's licking their ass today can still charge her of bribery & corruption tomorrow grin grin
I like you because you are very funny

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by dayveed1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Another one.
How much salary can satisfy a fraudster?
actually I'm talking about the upcoming fraudsters.. Those innocent young boys that are still in secondary schools. Most of them are growing up with the mentality that there's no employment anywhere just going to school because their parents want them to have education.. These already made yahoo boys are lost cause.. It's like an addiction. I know guys that returned from Efcc detention and still continue with their old ways.. Ask them they will tell you what didn't kill me made me stronger.. You will even be surprised to know that most secondary school boys are already redeeming iTunes card. Lol.. What I'm trying to say is that the gov has the biggest role to play here.
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Uzomacharles: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Make sure you provide job oooo..
Then fight crime in the society..
i cant waste over a million in School and graduate and you tell me to pick your dustpin,ride ur kids to school or Polish ur school...
Is Not Fair..
But I Wish You Well..
I Pray you dont accuse the Innocent Ones..
THANKS
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by asahnwaKC: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Because they no allow randy lecturers get babes undecided......
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lecturers taking blocking and those with fake academic records be at alert! G-boys will be on lowkey

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ascold:
Well Am Not In Support Of Crime

But This Shouldn't Be Her Priority.......
Nigerian VC's Smh undecided undecided

If its was the cult issue or clashes... well.... !!!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by toluleke(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
EFCC go soon arrest the VC himself just watch

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by stalingraddd(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Frankyboy1:
If you want to take a country like Nigeria far, give a honest female academician and intellectual post of presidency and other juicy position, trust me,they can hardly be corrupted by the lure of life like their greedy male counterparts, a great move by the Amazon, uniben them.boys will be wishing her immediate downfall now!
Thank God after five years,I comment first on a thread,

B/S: Ladies pls never and never you try leaving your guy alone, while you travel during the.festive season, I never knew.we.had such number of beautiful girls available in this country! Chei, now my waist is doing me tininitiriri,
greed isn't restricted to one gender, ask dezeini, patrisha, and the countless corrupt women in government world wide
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by like1: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Story!! where people like Reno are busying telling youths that a rich illiterate is more intelligent than a poor PhD. Later they will say Naira Mairely is their problem.

We never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by charmingfrank(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Frankyboy1:
If you want to take a country like Nigeria far, give a honest female academician and intellectual post of presidency and other juicy position, trust me,they can hardly be corrupted by the lure of life like their greedy male counterparts, a great move by the Amazon, uniben them.boys will be wishing her immediate downfall now!
Thank God after five years,I comment first on a thread,

B/S: Ladies pls never and never you try leaving your guy alone, while you travel during the.festive season, I never knew.we.had such number of beautiful girls available in this country! Chei, now my waist is doing me tininitiriri,
The former minister of petroleum unko? Greatness is not sex base but personality base.
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Newguyhere: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
your head dey there grin
All the gee boys wey I know Don run leave naija grin.
Efcc need to take their fight outside the country.
Las las nah them go tire.
dayveed1:
Yahoo boys no dey enter campus.

You can't put the two together.
It's either you're committed to your education or you pick Gee.
This is why most of them dropout.

Besides most of them don travel go turkey, Cyprus and Dubai.. Those wey never go dey hustle for money to go.

You want to curb cyber crime? Provide employments.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by tunary(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Watch ur back, the G boys may come after you Mr VC
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kenneth10110:

You self one way or the other you be criminal go sit down hypocrite

That you, your parents, siblings and extended family are criminals doesn't mean others are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / History And Importance Of English Language In Nigeria / Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.