Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys (33421 Views)

MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / Prof. Lilian Salami In The Eye Of The Storm / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by KushLyon(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yawa.....the way make bdpa and ekosodin go take empty eh....boys go enter ghostmode
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by castrokins(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Like The Typical Yahoo Boys, She Wore Anklet But The EFCC Looked Away. Interesting!
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
KushLyon:
Yawa.....the way make bdpa and ekosodin go take empty eh....boys go enter ghostmode
Which Ekosodin... Them never born the efcc wey go dare that place...
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by KushLyon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mrpsly247:

ekosodin wey police dey patrol anyhow then na Efcc no fit enter there? grin
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by KushLyon(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
castrokins:
Like The Typical Yahoo Boys, She Wore Anklet But The EFCC Looked Away. Interesting!
Chai! Your eye eh grin
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
cRobo:
Mr. VC that's not your job
Prof.(Mrs)
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
She is still Mrs
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
And Diezani Alison-Madueke
Frankyboy1:
If you want to take a country like Nigeria far, give a honest female academician and intellectual post of presidency and other juicy position, trust me,they can hardly be corrupted by the lure of life like their greedy male counterparts, a great move by the Amazon, uniben them.boys will be wishing her immediate downfall now!
Thank God after five years,I comment first on a thread,

B/S: Ladies pls never and never you try leaving your guy alone, while you travel during the.festive season, I never knew.we.had such number of beautiful girls available in this country! Chei, now my waist is doing me tininitiriri,
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Roon9(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Frankyboy1:
If you want to take a country like Nigeria far, give a honest female academician and intellectual post of presidency and other juicy position, trust me,they can hardly be corrupted by the lure of life like their greedy male counterparts, a great move by the Amazon, uniben them.boys will be wishing her immediate downfall now!

B/S: Ladies pls never and never you try leaving your guy alone, while you travel during the.festive season, I never knew.we.had such number of beautiful girls available in this country! Chei, now my waist is doing me tininitiriri,

Look at you. You must be a learner
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Roon9(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
KushLyon:

He must be a fresher..
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
KushLyon:

Seems we grew up in different generations

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by jrerico1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
The VC should receive sense
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
dayveed1:
actually I'm talking about the upcoming fraudsters.. Those innocent young boys that are still in secondary schools. Most of them are growing up with the mentality that there's no employment anywhere just going to school because their parents want them to have education.. These already made yahoo boys are lost cause.. It's like an addiction. I know guys that returned from Efcc detention and still continue with their old ways.. Ask them they will tell you what didn't kill me made me stronger.. You will even be surprised to know that most secondary school boys are already redeeming iTunes card. Lol.. What I'm trying to say is that the gov has the biggest role to play here.
Actually, upcoming fraudsters will never be contented with salary when they can make more like their friends or neighbours.
Nigeria is not the poorest country in the world but openly celebrates internet fraud at a level not found in other countries.
As long as fraudsters can flaunt their wealth and get away with it, younger ones will aspire to be like them.

The truth is that job creation can't be done by magic. Let us even assume a government can create unlimited jobs.
Why should any youth waste their time on a 150K salary when they can make X10 from fraud?

The best you can get is employed youths who do Yahoo as a side job.
Just like Yahoo boys pretending to be students in our higher institutions.

The same excuse criminals give for going into armed robbery and kidnapping is the same ones being used by Yahoo boys.

Yahoo syndrome is like general Nigerian corruption, it can only be stopped by making the penalty so severe
that would-be criminals will mostly choose to go on exile to practice their trade or fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by tck2000(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Amuatulu:
cheesy

Amazing decision! Education first, others na jara wink Goodbye to internet fraud for Uniben students.
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by TheManOfTheYear: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Ekosodin wey police and military dey take do training ground? undecided
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by joepepsy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Former petroleum minister is a sheman abi
Frankyboy1:

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by McFAI(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by KushLyon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Seems we grew up in different generations
Yeah I'm currently staying I'm ekosodin....although it was still a dreadful place when I entered, it calmed down last year when dem don too fall people
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Jesuspikin8: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2020
She wants EFCC to investigate the former VC

IF you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Jesuspikin8: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2020
KushLyon:

Yeah I'm currently staying I'm ekosodin....although it was still a dreadful place when I entered, it calmed down last year when dem don too fall people
Its still a cesspit even if killings have come down
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by kellidoo(m): 2:52am On Jan 08, 2020
The reason for her visit is to investigate the VC she took over from......The previous VC should be investigated because he did not accomplish anything at all...
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Godmademan(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2020
This woman shirt o. Even with high heels she's still shorter than all five persons in the picture
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by KushLyon(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Jesuspikin8:
Its still a cesspit even if killings have come down
Yeah, a modern ghetto grin
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Myself2(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2020
Amuatulu:
cheesy

Amazing decision!
Education first, others na jara wink
Goodbye to internet fraud for Uniben students.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by DexterousOne(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Frankyboy1:

I agree

BUT

There are honest men there too

But women who are determined get the job done
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by DexterousOne(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
To Everyone that is happy about this.. please in what way would it benefit your life ?

It's the right thing to do

Crime MUST be fought against
And never seen as the norm

#PERIOD

Nigeria is sliding into the abyss because of this
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by DexterousOne(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2020
kellidoo:
The reason for her visit is to investigate the VC she took over from......The previous VC should be investigated because he did not accomplish anything at all...
You don't mean it shocked
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by collins88(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2020
University of Benin is the greatest institution in sub Sahara African. Greatest uniben student!!! Great.
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by Ayobami7(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
注意到的
Re: Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys by showafrica(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Frankyboy1:

E be like you don tey for lagos.. If you come east stay small, you go dey wonder waiting u dey do in lagos. Small girls just carry big nyash dey parade up and down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND / Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M / BETA: UNN Ranks Number One University In Nigeria, 17 In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.