Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106505 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise

Your father
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by megastu(m): 2:05am On Mar 24, 2020
When parents like you guys engage in cyber wars, what advice do we then have for our children?
Ifyjos:

You that have a job how come you notice am always here 24/7 stupid idiot see how you are jobless and hopeless apart from being here all day chatting nonsense about things that doesn’t concern you what else do you do? My guy is 100000000 times better than you because he hustle hard for me and his princess to be well , he is not useless like you. Everything you said about my children that will be your useless children portion you will give birth to waste of space , children with disabilities celebral Palsy , Down syndrome and so on and nothing will be well for your stupid children they will start dying mysteriously one after an another that’s your portion and your 100th generations portions in Jesus name amen
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless

Is this not witchcraft?

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2020
So this thread is still alive..

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by izzygoing(f): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
[/quote]
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=izzygoing post=88326848][/quote]
Hahahaha miss beggar have seen you begging on the 5k giveaway I never knew you where a single mother of 2 hahahaha shame on you why did you edit your begging post grin grin grin grin? Stop quoting my post me and you are not the same level , my guy stick with me but yours Bleep and give u free belle and dumped you with 2 kids grin shame oooo
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by veave(f): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ifyjos:

Hahahaha miss beggar have seen you begging on the 5k giveaway I never knew you where a single mother of 2 hahahaha shame on you why did you edit your begging post grin grin grin grin? Stop quoting my post me and you are not the same level , my guy stick with me but yours Bleep and give u free belle and dumped you with 2 kids grin shame oooo

Ify, how is your sister now. Hope she has a better man and a good job? I believe you guys have settled your quarrel?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
veave:

Ify, how is your sister now. Hope she has a better man and a good job? I believe you guys have settled your quarrel?
We have not settled have begged more than enough she refused to forgive me so I let her be . Me I have move on with my life , I’m happy with my guy and child

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by veave(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ifyjos:

We have not settled have begged more than enough she refused to forgive me so I let her be . Me I have move on with my life , I’m happy with my guy and child

What you did is really bad. And any man that will join you to do that kind of thing should not be trusted completely. Anyways it's like 12 years now I believe you guys understand each other better. Fikwaa isaa n'anya.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Chidexsco8448(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Ifyjos:

You that have a job how come you notice am always here 24/7 stupid idiot see how you are jobless and hopeless apart from being here all day chatting nonsense about things that doesn’t concern you what else do you do? My guy is 100000000 times better than you because he hustle hard for me and his princess to be well , he is not useless like you. Everything you said about my children that will be your useless children portion you will give birth to waste of space , children with disabilities celebral Palsy , Down syndrome and so on and nothing will be well for your stupid children they will start dying mysteriously one after an another that’s your portion and your 100th generations portions in Jesus name amen
chai nawa oh

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ifyjos:

Ify, hope you, your guy and your children are doing well now? Hope you have settled the fight between you and your sister and you both are relating well now.

Hope she has found someone else now and finally settled down, it is well with you all.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by politeme: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
shocked : shocked
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Citygal:

Ify, hope you, your guy and your children are doing well now? Hope you have settled the fight between you and your sister and you both are relating well now.

Hope she has found someone else now and finally settled down, it is well with you all.

We are doing perfectly well. My sister refuses to forgive me, i cut ties with her and I don't regret it
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Ifyjos:

We are doing perfectly well. My sister refuses to forgive me, i cut ties with her and I don't regret it

It is well with you. Hope you still have good relationship with your mom?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2021
adeakin777:
I'd followed this topic from inception and initially, i'd wanted to reach out to the OP for a piece of advice. She seemed so young and dare i say inexperienced that she could pass for a baby sister or even a daughter.However, going by the way the whole situation has spiraled out of control, i decided to halt my initial action.

That being said, my only grouse is with the boyfriend who took advantage of a naive young woman(i bet she differs on this as she's in love) and has impregnated her for the second time, without a home to call theirs. Young woman, this is not an insult, but, your boyfriend, even though has a job washing cars and is fending for you and your baby, was irresponsible to impregnate you for the second time while still squatting. The reality of this will set in when the children starts growing, demands are mounting and maybe your boyfriend's friend wants to settle and would need his space.

I wouldn't say you are strong-willed to advice as you did take some step to confess to your sister which was the right thing to do and i commend you for that. However, when it comes to your boyfriend i guess you are all in. A ride or die chick. That is fine. People like you are so young and will only learn from experience. I just hope such experience is not so indelible that it mars you for the rest of your life. My parting advice for you is this: 'The true colors of a man is evident when he has money and not when he is broke'. Know this, the moment your boyfriend situation changes positively, if it does that is, there is a tendency he will leave you high and dry. You can take this to the bank.

I wish you Godspeed in your future endeavors and don't forget to equip yourself to fend for your children. They may be all you have at some point in life.

Goodluck!

God bless your heart. I stumbled on this thread yet again (after a year) and my mood switched from a hundred down to zero. Please do not hold back your help, reach out to her if you can. Op may have drifted away but she is like the prodigal son who, we hope, would retrace her steps and return "home."

My approach at correcting her was brash, reason being that I couldn't help but wonder how a young girl would tow this path and be filled with so much vile and bile, but then it is clear to me that you do not win these types over through reprimands, but through acts of love. So, please reach out to her.

Ifyjos, I am assuming that you may have birthed your second baby, so my congratulations are in order. I am not here to bash you and you need not reply to this comment. I am not going to retract my comments in the past. They were brash, but borne out of the passion to make you see reasons why you must do right by yourself, daughter and your family. Please, try and make peace with your family. Being at loggerheads with one's family has a way of bringing in bad luck. Make peace with them, especially your sister. Also, know that it is not too late to go back to school. Education, especially in Nigeria may not be an express ticket to landing a juicy government job, but it sets you apart mentally, emotionally... Thus, when you are well educated, you would become a better wife, mother...and when you set up a business, you would be able to manage it better.

I wish you love and light.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Citygal:

It is well with you. Hope you still have good relationship with your mom?
Yes I have a good relationship with my mum

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by mariahAngel(f): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ifyjos:

You have to continue to genuinely seek for your sister's forgiveness, and she has to genuinely forgive you to allow peace, healing and total restoration come. For her, for you and your whole family.
For as long as she refuses to forgive you, she's also hindering herself.
Unresolved issues like this brings hindrance to the whole family. No love. No peace. No progress.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mikester: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2021

midnighter
Ehibiggirl
BRATISLAVA

If you have no advice left to give her, then leave. Stop causing her emotional pain with your insults and criticism.

Miss ifyjos, part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart. I appreciate your effort in confessing your deed and I hope your family genuinely forgives you soon.

Believe it or not, they're a part of your life you can't do without especially at your present situation. You need their support more than anything at the moment. You won't have a happy life if you're at war with your family. I know you understand me.

Life is like a coin, you can spend it anyway you want but you can only spend it once. You only live once.
The opportunity to truly live doesn’t wait. Either you use it or you lose it.

Your motivation should be beyond that your guy if you wish to get back stronger. Learn a skill or set a business for yourself. You do this for the future you and your little girl so that neither of you would be found in unnecessary hardship and stress.

Despite your situation, it is very possible for you to lead a better and productive life. Thus I will advise you concisely:

- Change your habits and behaviour. Negative behaviour and harmful habits are the silent killers of a healthy and good life. You're still young and have a lot to achieve.

- Never trust someone who hates your family. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your life with your family and loved ones.

- Get closer to people who can be of help to you and your children.

- Keep in touch with your family and loved ones.

Through perseverance, many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure. Worry less. Listen carefully to advice. Take responsibility. Accept what you can’t change. Embrace the lessons. Live a better life onward.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by BRATISLAVA: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
If you have advise to give, give it to her eldersister whose life she destroyed that she's mocking all over the thread.

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mikester: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This matter again?

I'm not her major antagonist here. You didn't see other posts from page 1?

If you knew anything about that narcissist/sadist/toxic person, you wouldn't be supporting her, claiming she's experiencing emotional pains. How many pages of her abuses --do you think she's normal? Have you seen her abusing people everywhere on other threads, this innocent little over-sexed girl you are mentioning me for?

Are you inside her to know her evil plans and pains?

Someone who can unrepentantly do that to her blood sister due to jealousy and free sex, and is still fighting that what she did and is doing is right needs all the support she can get from you.

Please, save your caution for her, since you are ignorant of her general behavior on and off the forum.

Perhaps you've never come across a psychopath. Hope to never meet anyone like her.

If you have advise to give, give it to her eldersister whose life she destroyed that she's mocking all over the thread.

Don't mention me on this thread again.

The person who opened it can never change. Instead feeling like it alone has power to curse people. Not a reasonable thread. Just the story of underage sex, evil that will be repaid and jealousy.

I'm not supporting her. Don't get it twisted. I know you are angry but the best way to advice someone is through positive encouragement not criticism. I'm not saying she is innocent though.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by BRATISLAVA: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mikester:

I'm not supporting her. Don't get it twisted. I know you are angry but the best way to advice someone is through positive encouragement not criticism. I'm saying she is innocent though.

Who said I'm angry? I simply don't see any reason why you must mention me as if I commented on page one, with your sanctimonious lecturing.

No matter how much you lecture, it won't change the situation on ground. It's not helping the sister who lost her fiance and her job -- this is the true person that needs help. While she's suffering this one is bragging about sex every morning, don't know how you have made it about the wrong sister. And the person you think you're helping is hardened and can never change old habits. All the encouragement and support you give will never change that.

If you want to do so, don't pull me into it.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mikester: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who said I'm angry? I simply don't see any reason why you must mention me as if I commented on page one, with your sanctimonious lecturing.

No matter how much you lecture, it won't change the situation on ground. It's not helping the sister who lost her fiance and her job -- this is the true person that needs help. While she's suffering this one is bragging about sex every morning, don't know how you have made it about the wrong sister. And the person you think you're helping is hardened and can never change old habits. All the encouragement and support you give will never change that.

If you want to do so, don't pull me into it.

Yes boss
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Rubyjade: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
shocked
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Jesslove(f): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
May God have mercy on u. No secret can be kept forever, u better apologize to both God and ur sister and only then u can have peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.