Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How Much Should I Budget, If I Want To open a Video Sales/rental Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Should I Budget, If I Want To open a Video Sales/rental Services (554 Views)

10 Elements Of A Highly Converting Video Sales Letter / How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should I Budget, If I Want To open a Video Sales/rental Services by ocloud81(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I want to open a video sales/rental shop where I can sell video to customers and also lease to them. Am confused about how to start and how much amount of capital is needed to start. Plz is there anyone who can help me?
Tnx
Re: How Much Should I Budget, If I Want To open a Video Sales/rental Services by iamademola(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
That's old stuff bro think broad.!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Budget, If I Want To open a Video Sales/rental Services by bedfordng(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
selling not bad but renting is not recommended due to internet. you may even get yourself spending cash often replacing video you rented out because some will not bring it back.

video renting business is old. it was buzz during the absence of mobile phone back then, not now. you may even get into trouble with producers due to copyright infringement
Re: How Much Should I Budget, If I Want To open a Video Sales/rental Services by ocloud81(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks

bedfordng:
selling not bad but renting is not recommended due to internet. you may even get yourself spending cash often replacing video you rented out because some will not bring it back.

video renting business is old. it was buzz during the absence of mobile phone back then, not now. you may even get into trouble with producers due to copyright infringement

(1) (Reply)

1070 Aluminum Foil For Automotive Heat Shield / Invest In Salore Farmz / Help your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.