Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? (352 Views)

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / How Much Should I Budget, If I Want To open a Video Sales/rental Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? by VAPatrick: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please visit www.vapatrick.com to see what the business is all about, and share your advice on this thread.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? by VAPatrick: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Your comments, please.
Re: How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? by VAPatrick: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Contact potential customers and give them a free trial
Re: How Will You Advertise This Business (On A Low Budget) If You Were The Owner? by VAPatrick: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Contact potential customers and give them a free trial

Thanks a million for your input. Unfortunately, providing free services will not be possible, as human effort and time is invested in performing these tasks. If it were an SAAS, offering free trials would have been a great idea.

Once again, thanks for your contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Candles Manufacturers,candle Companies,scented Candles Factory - Caife / Virtual Reality Business Opportunity / Business Idea Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.