Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? (868 Views)

Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App / Please Who Can Teach Me Graphic Design / Need Someone To Teach Me Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I've been enthusiastic about learning graphic design since last year after my NYSC but I've lacked the finance to do so. In todays world, i understand the importance of building a relevant skillset and it'll be foolishness if i state that i don't know how much it costs to learn it outside. But na beg i dey, please nairalanders, anybody that's willing to teach me I'll work for the person, like a sorta internship.. Please.. Please... Please, i can't let lack of money stop me from making right strides this year. I'm on my knees right now. I'll be the best student ever..
Re: Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by Adam00(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Google, YouTube and udemy is all you need bro.
Re: Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by Yobii(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
JohnWick11:
Hello Nairalanders, I've been enthusiastic about learning graphic design since last year after my NYSC but I've lacked the finance to do so. In todays world, i understand the importance of building a relevant skillset and it'll be foolishness if i state that i don't know how much it costs to learn it outside. But na beg i dey, please nairalanders, anybody that's willing to teach me I'll work for the person, like a sorta internship.. Please.. Please... Please, i can't let lack of money stop me from making right strides this year. I'm on my knees right now. I'll be the best student ever..

Hello,

Ain't promising you full time training, But you can be rest assure of relevant OT and necessary hint.

You can drop your contact.
Re: Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Adam00:
Google, YouTube and udemy is all you need bro.
Thank you for taking time to respond, I've tried YouTube, the classes are incoherent besides the fact that it expends a lot of data. Udemy on the other hand.. Its a paid course. . I struggled and saved last year so i can get a laptop.. I just did. I don't have money again.. Honestly
Re: Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Yobii:

Hello,

Ain't promising you full time training, But you can be rest assure of relevant OT and necessary hint.

You can drop your contact.

Thank you so so much. God bless you. I'm grateful. 08167353469
Re: Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by Adam00(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
JohnWick11:

Thank you for taking time to respond, I've tried YouTube, the classes are incoherent besides the fact that it expends a lot of data. Udemy on the other hand.. Its a paid course. . I struggled and saved last year so i can get a laptop.. I just did. I don't have money again.. Honestly
start saving again buy course from udemy you can use night plan to download the courses you needed, download it learn and practice. what you don't understand you can use Google and YouTube to learn more about it.. You're your own biggest asset bro Invest in yourself as much as you can. Take advantage of the Digital era!

1 Like

Re: Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by adefemi007(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Adam00:
start saving again buy course from udemy you can use night plan to download the courses you needed, download it learn and practice. what you don't understand you can use Google and YouTube to learn more about it.. You're your own biggest asset bro Invest in yourself as much as you can. Take advantage of the Digital era!

Google and YouTube... I was surprised to see a top company advert about some ICT course and graphics design was listed but the only program they'll teach you is CorelDraw, I was like w.t.f...
I'm not saying Coreldraw isn't good but as a freelancer, most of your clients would request source file in Adobe programs.
Google and YouTube is his best bet

2 Likes

Re: Please Who'll Be Willing To Teach Me Graphic Design In Akure? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Adam00:

Thank you. Really. I'll do this

(1) (Reply)

Hola For Your Customized Weddings And All Invitation Internet E-vite / Post Your Artworks / Hilarious!! Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.