Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App (700 Views)

Checkout My Designs With Corel Draw. / Can A Laptop With Intel Celeron Processor Run Corel Draw Smoothly? / Can Anyone Teach Me Animation In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by Lifeomann(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can any one? I want to learn
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by smiliyB(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lifeomann:
Can any one? I want to learn
how much can you pay for it
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by DlegendofGarden(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chat me WhatsApp 08139051166
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by Papilagreen: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bro go use YouTube and thank me later.. just get enough data and download beginners video for a start then watch over and over s u practice and thank me later in the future....

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by faceland: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
That is old-school knowledge.
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by faceland: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Papilagreen:
Bro go use YouTube and thank me later.. just get enough data and download beginners video for a start then watch over and over s u practice and thank me later in the future....

Anyway, best advice.

Even night plan of can get you enough data to download tutorials on your PC for next to nothing.
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by Lifeomann(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
DlegendofGarden:
Chat me WhatsApp 08139051166
Add me. 09169255705
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by Lifeomann(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
faceland:
That is old-school knowledge.
How?
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by Papilagreen: 2:13am On Feb 04, 2023
faceland:

Anyway, best advice.

Even night plan of can get you enough data to download tutorials on your PC for next to nothing.

That's how I learn my self and it was never a lost knowledge. Planning on starting my own company soon because of the knowledge I learn about 5 years back all thanks to adobe creative cloud on YouTube tutorials.. and best part it's 100% free and u learn at ur one pace..

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by Lifeomann(m): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2023
Webanddesigning:
I will teach you both web design and Corel 081-2027-3305
add me on what's app instead
Re: Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App by Papilagreen: 2:58am On May 13, 2023
U just have to know what u searching for so u don't waste ur data..

And besides if u know what u looking for in the long-run, dat should be the less of ur worries because in the future the knowledge will pay u far more believe me cause I have been there it's all worth it

faceland:

Anyway, best advice.

(1) (Reply)

We Offer A Professional Design Service / Diary Of Gemineye Photographer / Artists And Graphics Designers! List Your Business On Nairakobo.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.