Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Is Always Hot After Running The Latest System Upgrade - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Is Always Hot After Running The Latest System Upgrade (972 Views)

MTN Announces 7-hour Service Downtime For System Upgrade / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Is Always Hot After Running The Latest System Upgrade by CapitalHYC(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ever since I upgraded my Tecno Pouvoir 3 plus, it's has always being hot either I use it or not ( but always hotter while in use tho) and consumes more data than when I bought it, there is the place in the data usage that shows that Removed apps are still eating up my data. . I'm tired, the phone is barely 5 months old.
House any one else in my shoes?

Cc : Lalasticlala please help move this to FP

Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Is Always Hot After Running The Latest System Upgrade by manuel4real(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
And I was planning to buy this phone
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Is Always Hot After Running The Latest System Upgrade by sunshineV(f): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Maybe you bought the tecno pouvoir hot 3 plus. Take it to carlcare
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Is Always Hot After Running The Latest System Upgrade by AmosAkins: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
IG and Chrome consumes lots of data na
Restrict background data (although you wont receive notifications...
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Is Always Hot After Running The Latest System Upgrade by Mohbola(f): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Is it the phone that consumes data or you use more of the apps...... Maybe you should try data saver and take it to carlcare for the hot problem.

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Home Page With The Name Of Your Launcher / How To Send FM Radio From Phone To Bluetooth Speaker / How To Make App Store Purchases And International Payments In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.