Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (38545 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Problem / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by TechyNigerian: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello,

Some weeks back, I did an unboxing video of the Tecno Pouvoir 2 and I am here to share my full review about the Phone + my personal view about this device

Here is there video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3SBSZ0Zuw&t=93s

Check it out and you will learn something if you are planning on getting the phone for yourself or anyone. Please do consider to subscribe.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by eagledan: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Does the phone have notification light?. Does it heat up

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by TechyNigerian: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
eagledan:
Does the phone have notification light?. Does it heat up

Yes it has a notification light and it heats up under serious intensive usage... Almost all phones heat up under certain conditions

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Not a bad device.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by saxby(f): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2018
great review, lovely device with a large battery capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Martzki: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2018
K
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by overhypedsteve(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2018
A good phone reflects your commitment to personal technological development.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2018
XAIOMI

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by benjamin007: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2018
R
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by JokerBeninCity: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2018
hmm

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by kurt09(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
scrap
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by festwiz(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Summary please. I don't have data to waste on anything Tecno. lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Wizzaro2014(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
such a nice device, how much is the cost?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by TDonald: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2018
festwiz:

The thread isn't for you

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by mysteriousman(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2018
No more tecno infinix et all welcome leagoo, umdigi, ulephone, one plus, xiaomi et al

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Christaks(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2018
TechyNigerian:

Yes it has a notification light and it heats up under serious intensive usage... Almost all phones heat up under certain conditions

mine does nt...
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Jaynom(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
overhypedsteve:
A good phone reflects your commitment to personal technological development.

Do not generalize. Most people use iPhones because it's a statement, a status symbol and have little or no interest in the tech

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by IronTete(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
cool
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by YhungPablo(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2018
I'm so happy to make this comment on FP . Please do not buy this phone,my brother recently bought it at the slot. After few days he wanted to on it again. Then the phone hanged. And refuses to On. Then he went back to slot several times,nothing was done nor they gave him another phone. They told him that the software to flash it isn't available yet since its a new phone. Can you imagine. The person At the slot only gave him his small phone to be using and ask him to come back next week Tuesday for the next excuse I guess.. lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by yusasiv(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
I'm so happy to make this comment on FP . Please do not buy this phone,my brother recently bought it at the slot. After few days he wanted to on it again. Then the phone hanged. And refuses to On. Then he went back to slot several times,nothing was done nor they gave him another phone. They told him that the software to flash it isn't available yet since its a new phone. Can you imagine. The person At the slot only gave him his small phone to be using and ask him to come back next week Tuesday for the next excuse I guess.. lipsrsealed

The same thing happened to a friend of mine o.... They couldn't help him with it yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by newjosboy: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2018
TechyNigerian:

I disagree, most Infinix and Nokia androids don't heat up on heavy usage.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by sammyjay7265(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2018
well send me the phone let me put your video on my youtube channel for more views..and aside that chat me or call me up lets talk about making more money on youtube ..
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by NLbully(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2018
The Honest Truth grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by omoadeleye(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Baba olowo, you wan do give away
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by davillian(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
Dash me the dead phone grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2018
TechyNigerian:

heats up like pressing iron ba. My friends phone does that and it is a tecno. Crap product. Make em go this advance nations c if de no arrest em 4 sub-standard kini
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by symbianDON(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
festwiz:
me too
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Rubiesangel: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
festwiz:
this thread or article isn't for you.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by mulan21(f): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
I bought one last 2 weeks. I tot d battery life will wow me...but no....am still observing sha.anyway I don't off my data.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by YhungPablo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
yusasiv:

The same thing happened to a friend of mine o.... They couldn't help him with it yet
are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.