Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) (37655 Views)

Omo-Agege’s Media Aide, Owoeye-Wise Recovers From Coronavirus (Photos) / Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege’s media aide, Asagba is dead / Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Rapmoney(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
The Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege has expressed shock over the demise of one his legislative aides, Mr Mudiaga Asagba.

In a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yomi Odunuga, Senator Omo-Agege described the aide’s death as “a very sad loss”.

According to him, the former broadcaster was a dedicated staff who gave his all in the discharge of his duties during his brief time as a legislative aide.

Until his demise, Mudiaga Asagba, an ace broadcaster whose professional experience traversed both radio and television, was a Special Assistant on Media to the Deputy President of the Senate.

While praying for the repose of the soul of Asagba, Omo-Agege prayed to God to grant his family and loved ones the fortitude to bear such irreparable loss.

“I receive the news of the sudden death of Mr Mudiaga Asagba with a heavy heart; he was not only passionate about the job but also gave his all.

“He will be greatly missed. My thoughts are with his family and loved ones at this trying time,” Omo-Agege said.

Mudiaga Asagba passed on in Abuja in the early hours of Monday at the age of 52.

Asagba was a former broadcaster with the Delta Rainbow Television (DRTV) in Warri before he voluntarily resigned and joined the services of Quest FM and Television Station in Otor-Ogor, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/omo-agege-expresses-shock-over-aides-death/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by ghettokid1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ripp to him, I.e if only he.........

1 Like

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by funmike83(f): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
sorry
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Rapmoney(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
I used to enjoy his programmes on Melody FM (Radio Delta) in Warri way back. Rip man! So sad.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by GamalNasser: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
RIP sir ..High blood pressure, tobbacco and alcohol abuse is written all over his face

5 Likes

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
The name sounds familiar even before reading the article, one of those rainbow fm guys

3 Likes

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by hezy4real01(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Inside life..... May his soul find rest
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Sirlins(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Ahh rest in peace
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2020
How do I apply for this new Job opportunity? Someone please link me up embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2020
RIP to the dead!

According to him, the former broadcaster was a dedicated staff who gave his all in the discharge of his duties during his brief time as a legislative aide.
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Divay22(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2020
What's really happening in this Radio Delta self shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Sholaco: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2020
RIP....not looking well in the picture above
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
RIP sir ..High blood pressure, tobbacco and alcohol abuse is written all over his face
Stop Smoking!

GamalNasser:
I have stopped years ago after finishing Uni
To God be the Glory,
Great things he has done!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2020
shocked

really sad

check my signature now!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by RexTramadol1: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2020
May his soul Rest In Peace

VACANCY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Lagosfinder(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
rip
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by rusher14: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by MrImole: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
RIP man!
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by oseiwe(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2020
RIP to him.
One of the good guys of DRTV

3 Likes

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Some pastors Prophesy already coming to pass
Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Appelmoik(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2020
He actually died last year, around the 9th of December.

RIP to him.

5 Likes

Re: Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) by Neddyogu(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Na today dis guy delete?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS / Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.