Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Please I Need You Guys Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need You Guys Opinion (1181 Views)

I Need You Opinion On This Please / Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting / My name is Irene, I need you! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Travellerslodge: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Does your parents still help you financially ? if yes how often , if they don’t what are their reason for not being able to .... Thanks

Cc
Seun ubunja Lirusehn travellerslodge son of ubunja nobody smokers hustla Nwanikpe
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
My mom helps me a lot financially oo... School fees wise.. But no pocket money.. You'd get that yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by donstan18: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lamanii22:
My mom helps me a lot financially oo... School fees wise.. But no pocket money.. You'd get that yourself...
I find this deeply confusing.

Your mom do help you with school fees but won't help with pocket money.

Hmmmmm!

Maybe she's indirectly pushing you to go into pro........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by hustla(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Travellerslodge:
Does your parents still help you financially ? if yes how often , if they don’t what are their reason for not being able to .... Thanks

Cc
Seun ubunja Lirusehn travellerslodge son of ubunja nobody smokers hustla Nwanikpe

Help you for what
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Travellerslodge: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
hustla:

Help you for what
He
hustla:

Help you for what
lp you when you need some certain amount of money from them.
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by hustla(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Travellerslodge:
Help you when you need some certain amount of money from them.

They're you're parents na

But when you're of a certain age, it won't be acceptable unless it's the last last resort

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Travellerslodge: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks bro sometimes I just sit and think if other people are like me , I am not always happy asking.
hustla:

They're you're parents na

But when you're of a certain age, it won't be acceptable unless it's the last last resort
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Travellerslodge:

Dude how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Bazamfare: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Are you sleeping with men for pocket money?
Lamanii22:
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Travellerslodge: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2020
22 but done with uni and service , education was fast.
truthsayer009:

Dude how old are you?
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Travellerslodge:
22 but done with uni and service , education was fast.

Great! Your parents may not support you any longer, you are now out of school.

What did you study & what is your career path?
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Travellerslodge: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2020
truthsayer009:

Great! Your parents may not support you any longer, you are now out of school.

What did you study & what is your career path?
Studied sociology
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by hustla(m): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Travellerslodge:
Studied sociology

Go online
Learn a skill
Learn something different

Try to learn powerpoint indepth, it's a crazy tooll for good designs and animations

Learn excel 100%,its really crazy too

You can also learn cloud computing (Microsoft Azure and AWS) and server managemen (mcse) Use Google, learn and explore... Python and general coding

And brokenness will be a thing of the past

Epxlore

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Travellerslodge: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks very much
hustla:

Go online
Learn a skill
Learn something different

Try to learn powerpoint indepth, it's a crazy tooll for good designs and animations

Learn excel 100%,its really crazy too

You can also learn cloud computing (Microsoft Azure and AWS) and server managemen (mcse) Use Google, learn and explore... Python and general coding

And brokenness will be a thing of the past

Epxlore
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Amanee(f): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2020
I've outgrown reliance on my mom, now I'm the one giving her something...

But when I needed and she clearly saw I didn't have any means of getting, she was there to lend support.

So op it depends on your financial situation at the moment, if you are not financially buoyant and you need their help for something reasonable and you know they can help, they should be your first port of call before you resort to friends and Co.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by hustla(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Travellerslodge:
Thanks very much

Yes boss
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Travellerslodge: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yeah that’s true thank you
Amanee:
I've outgrown reliance on my mom, now I'm the one giving her something...

But when I needed and she clearly saw I didn't have any means of getting, she was there to lend support.

So op it depends on your financial situation at the moment, if you are not financially buoyant and you need their help for something reasonable and you know they can help, they should be your first port of call before you resort to friends and Co.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bazamfare:
Are you sleeping with men for pocket money?

Nah.. I sell tasty time for a living.. I save from there..
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
donstan18:

I find this deeply confusing.

Your mom do help you with school fees but won't help with pocket money.

Hmmmmm!

Maybe she's indirectly pushing you to go into pro........ lipsrsealed

Nah... My mom would never push me to do such a thing... I sell tasty time, pure water and drinks... For a living
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Bazamfare: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm willing to patronize
Lamanii22:

Nah.. I sell tasty time for a living.. I save from there..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bazamfare:
I'm willing to patronize

Lol please do
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by zed7: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
Get that from where? No wonder our young girls have degenerated into leeches beggars and hóés. Parents should not have kids if they can't care for them.
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
zed7:

Get that from where? No wonder our young girls have degenerated into leeches beggars and hóés. Parents should not have kids if they can't care for them.

Heey... I grew up in a home where you hustle.. When I was still little my older siblings used to carry iced water to private school and churches to sell... I never did that.. Cause I am the last born.. Plus there's always food to eat... Right now I have taken over my mom's tasty time, water and drink business... I get whatever I want from the profit... I get to save and pay my tuition fees from it... So my mom never taught me to hoe around rather she taught me how to use 10naira to make 50naira and then a hundred and thousand....
Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by zed7: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Heey... I grew up in a home where you hustle.. When I was still little my older siblings used to carry iced water to private school and churches to sell... I never did that.. Cause I am the last born.. Plus there's always food to eat... Right now I have taken over my mom's tasty time, water and drink business... I get whatever I want from the profit... I get to save and pay my tuition fees from it... So my mom never taught me to hoe around rather she taught me how to use 10naira to make 50naira and then a hundred and thousand....
I salute your hustle. A lot of parents don't make provision, they'll just allow the kids go fend for themselves.
In the western society you are expected to fend for yourself after high school because they are jobs there, access to student loans and welfare. It's different here and parents should provide till after graduation.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
zed7:

I salute your hustle. A lot of parents don't make provision, they'll just allow the kids go fend for themselves.
In the western society you are expected to fend for yourself after high school because they are jobs there, access to student loans and welfare. It's different here and parents should provide till after graduation.

Thank you... You're right about the western culture... That's the kind of culture I want for my kids... It's not my mom's fault though... She never had any support, and she never went to school, so she had to do what she learnt from her grandma "trading"... And she made us learn it.. God now blessed her with a great cooking skill.. So she started cooking and things became a lil better cause there was food to eat... Mehn.. My story's really long... How many do I wanna spill... But I thank God..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by zed7: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Thank you... You're right about the western culture... That's the kind of culture I want for my kids... It's not my mom's fault though... She never had any support, and she never went to school, so she had to do what she learnt from her grandma "trading"... And she made us learn it.. God now blessed her with a great cooking skill.. So she started cooking and things became a lil better cause there was food to eat... Mehn.. My story's really long... How many do I wanna spill... But I thank God..
I'm impressed with girls like you. Keep up the hardwork and God will bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need You Guys Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
zed7:

I'm impressed with girls like you. Keep up the hardwork and God will bless you.

Awwwwn thank you.. Amen.. God bless you too...

(1) (Reply)

Contact us now for your Interior Design For Homes and work places .. / This For Me Is The Best Argument So Far Against Cama... Enjoy. / Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.