Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ekiti Young Politician, Aladeusi Mark Birthday In Style, Messageto Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Young Politician, Aladeusi Mark Birthday In Style, Messageto Nigerians (360 Views)

10th NASS: Ekiti Young Professionals Endorse Bamisile For Deputy Speaker / Honourable T. Okuyiga Visits Ekiti Young Entrepreneur In His Pap Making Factory / Honourable Teju Okuyiga Visits Ekiti Young Entrepreneur In His Pap Making Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Young Politician, Aladeusi Mark Birthday In Style, Messageto Nigerians by Honbright(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Comrade Abiodun Samuel Aladeusi, The Ekiti young Politician also known as "BE HAPPY" hailsails from Ilisa quarters of Omuo Ekiti marked birthday in style today, 8th December. 

The candidate of councilorship under the platform of APC in last local government election in Ekiti state, was born into the family of Late Mr. Abiodun as number 7th in the family.

He went to living spring international primary school Omuo, where he served as the class captain.

He also had his secondary school education in the same school and he also served as the head prefect boy.

Aladeusi holds a first degree in Engineering department from the Federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti, where he served as the students union PRO and president Federation of Ekiti student union respectively.

He served in Olive branches school osogbo, osun state.

Other political posts held; 
Gen. secretary of FESSU FPA chapter, Senator of FESSU FPA, PRO FESSU FPA.

While speaking with newsmen on his birthday, Aladeusi give glory, honor and adoration to God almighty, for his faithfulness and mercy for seeing me through all my difficult time, may his name alone be praise. 

Am using this opportunity to appreciate people who believe in me and supported in my political struggle.

To all my lovers and supporters of progress, the journey continue until victory is achieved, he said.

More photos below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/01/ekiti-young-politician-abiodun-aladeusi.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have 39 More Prophecies, Says Mbaka / Buhari Starts 2020 Foreign Trip With London / The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.