Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (65601 Views)

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by 9japride(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Nothing surprises me in this world again. As far they have people supporting Buhari, no doubt there will be supporters of terrorist and them gi dey justify their action because of religion and hate.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by yahmohy27: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2020
16yearsold:

grin grin
Why do you guys underage Iran.
This is a war and it will affect both sides, America might be dangerous but trump is making a foolish choice
Don't mind the hypocrites spewing rubbish on social media in high level of sentiment

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by taf4u4me(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Know exactly when,where,why and how to retreating...this is not and never a cowardly act... Mo Ja,mo sa...you know the rest
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Sterope(f): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran is not Arab. It is Persian
omlueh:
Definitely now, because he knows that America alone is Capable on is own to handle the Situation at hand, Iran have hit the American Base in Iraq now, when America Akara will start raining on Tehran most Arabs will start shouting and burning both American and Israeli Flags, so Israel is ever ready and on standby for any external aggression that will ever comes their way from Tehran or any Arab Terrorist Country or Groups be it as it may be.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by danot1030: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2020
16yearsold:

grin grin
This is a war and it will affect both sides, America might be dangerous but trump is making a foolish choice

I remember some people insinuated the same thing during the US and Iraq war of how Sadam Hosein was going to deal with Israel but we later saw what happened.

In Yoruba land they say when battering is not adequately sufficient is when you say it will not be well with the mother of your opponent better when you are well battered you plead and call others to help you plead with the superior hand beating you.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by itsme01: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Nthrone:

He wasn't invited by any body,quit spreading false news. He came to brief iran proxy fighters, is he a president to be invited for a peace meeting?

Why not google the report of Iraqi Prime Ministers summon by Iraqi parliament and come back to change you post
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2020
GreetMe:
My own is that, why will they use Iraq and do the battlefield?
Those poor Iraqis has suffered alot, that's why they asked US forces to leave, they don't wanna pick sides na by force?

Those of you underestimating Iran, remember Afghanistan Taliban is still giving US 18 years and counting serious headache.

War is not good.
On whose soil.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Gerrard59(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:

Isreal in the bible is long time gone like the fictional tales, current Isreal ranks lower than Iran in military might, and has fewer population or soldiers than Iran(isreal 8 million, Iran 80 million), in fact they mostly survive on US finacial aides.... and to make matters worst there are more Muslims in the current day isreal than christians, and current day Isrealis hate christians with passion

lonely Isreal has being trying to join African Union so as not to be alone just like Morroco also, Gulf GCC dont want them, Americans that like them are unstable, today Obama is indifferent tomorrow trumps hails them

google is your friend

HERE IS MILITARY RANKING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND SEE WHERE YOUR ALL MIGHTY ISREAL RANKS

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-middle-east.asp

A participant in most EU projects and even the Champions League is bothering to join the toothless AU? grin What ingredients did you use to cook this lie?

7 Likes

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by omlueh(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2020
So you are telling me that GOD Almighty is long time gone, shebi, I pity you and your likes, GOD has said his words does not return to him void, and he has made a forever covenant with Israel wish no mere mortal like you or me can change or overturn, so let's keep watching and see if it's or any Arab nation's can withstand Israel, and better still go and check the same Google for Israeli and the whole Arab nation's WAR in the 50's or 60's and see the outcome or result of the WAR. Ode oponu o so.
itsme01:

Isreal in the bible is long time gone like the fictional tales, current Isreal ranks lower than Iran in military might, and has fewer population or soldiers than Iran(isreal 8 million, Iran 80 million), in fact they mostly survive on US finacial aides.... and to make matters worst there are more Muslims in the current day isreal than christians, and current day Isrealis hate christians with passion

lonely Isreal has being trying to join African Union so as not to be alone just like Morroco also, Gulf GCC dont want them, Americans that like them are unstable, today Obama is indifferent tomorrow trumps hails them

google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by OnlineWell(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Nice one

I provide real phone numbers of any country for verification.
Do check my signature.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Sterope(f): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Exactly, it could be.

Iran will definitely lose out either way. They can match US and definitely not the combined forced of NATO with or without support. It is the poor civilians that will suffer this madness.

Truckpusher:
What if the whole thing is just a ploy to lure Iran out ?

Have you also thought about that possibility ?

Remember how Saddam Hussein was deceived into invading Kuwait by the same America. tongue
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by omlueh(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2020
So you are telling me that GOD Almighty is long time gone, shebi, I pity you and your likes, GOD has said his words does not return to him void, and he has made a forever covenant with Israel wish no mere mortal like you or me can change or overturn, so let's keep watching and see if it's Iranor any Arab nation's can withstand Israel, and better still go and check the same Google for Israeli and the whole Arab nation's WAR in the 50's or 60's and see the outcome or result of the WAR. Ode oponu o so.
itsme01:

google is your friend

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by arafhan: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=omlueh post=85601152]Definitely now, because he knows that America alone is Capable on is own to handle the Situation at hand, Iran have hit the American Base in Iraq now, when America Akara will start raining on Tehran most Arabs will start shouting and burning both American and Israeli Flags, so Israel is ever ready and on standby for any external aggression that will ever comes their way from Tehran or any Arab Terrorist Country or Groups be it as it may be.[ok let see. I don't know why you guys mostly ignorant folks like you underestimate iran]
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by itsme01: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Gerrard59:

A participant in most EU projects and even the Champions League is bothering to join the toothless AU? grin What ingredients did you use to cook this lie?

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171129-netanyahu-israel-seeks-to-join-african-union/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQrda9y_PmAhWLLFAKHSDuADoQFjABegQICBAB
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by 171819Robor: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2020
OIamide:
Wicked Israeli will wait until Iran attack first.

But Iran will definitely attack Israel because apart from attacking Saudi Arabia, Israel and the US military bases close to them, they can't do another thing.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by rowrowland: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2020
GreetMe:
Those poor Iraqis has suffered alot, that's why they asked US forces to leave, they don't wanna pick sides na by force?

Those of you underestimating Iran, remember Afghanistan Taliban is still giving US 18 years and counting serious headache.

War is not good.
Best comment: war helps no one. Politicians are just too happy creating problems for everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Ayoguy(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2020
GreetMe:

War is not good.
best comment so far this morning.. innocent iraq is now the battlefield and the wicked Trump still wants to sanction them if they don't allow him use their land as his fortress of war

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by itsme01: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2020
omlueh:
So you are telling me that GOD Almighty is long time gone, shebi, I pity you and your likes, GOD has said his words does not return to him void, and he has made a forever covenant with Israel wish no mere mortal like you or me can change or overturn, so let's keep watching and see if it's or any Arab nation's can withstand Israel, and better still go and check the same Google for Israeli and the whole Arab nation's WAR in the 50's or 60's and see the outcome or result of the WAR. Ode oponu o so.

grin

black brain washed man, same isreali that deports black for being black,. oloun opolo eniyan dudu min dudu

for you information germany and hitler killed millions of isrealite and nothing i mean nothing happened to Germany
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Frankiss44(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2020
GreetMe:

War is not good.

18 years of headache in a war that is being fought in their country, their people are the soft target and the country is in chaos.. So who's giving who headache?
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by yahmohy27: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
I hope all these stupid Igbos calling for war are now ready for it by sacrificing their men to fight for U.S since Iran has shown they are ready for the war.

U.S is the real terrorist country
Gbam!
In fact I don't know what is the reason why ipob are happy to see war start ...Sentiment and hypocrisy I think

3 Likes

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by 171819Robor: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2020
GodSaklek:
Great news, everyone should just back off and let (Trump) face what he started alone,no African nation should involve... Motherf*ucker

Fake screenshot
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2020
the truth is that though the USA might have made a mistake in approching d issue, its all based on economic interests.any country that goes to any length For its citizens, i support them. I think they should resolve this.
Europe and asia should stay out of this oo

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by BluntBoy(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Eze2000:

Russia invaded that land first and was forced to pull out in the end. The US is still there.

The thing about Afghanistan that has made it unconquerable for centuries is the layout of its landscape. It's too rugged and difficult to cover and yet so vast.

Iran is not so

The layout has very little to do with it.

The fact is that the most difficult countries to go to war with are Arab nations where Islam is the prominent religion (Are there even any Arab Christian nations )

Lord Lugard acknowledged this when he was about to go to war against Attahiru, the Caliph of Sokoto, in 1903.

The Muslims have a way of turning a war into a jihad and by the time you are long into the war with them, you will start regretting why you started it in the first place because wars like that hardly ends.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Lush100(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2020
this is exactly what came to my mind.
isreal is only trying to act neutral.
so that should even just one grenade enter their airspace they will say blame iran and we we have been dragged into the war.
guys think, it's just double talk, this netathy guy can never pity iran.
they will be US rear attack,
even iran knows it's double talk

Valkrie:
You people commenting don't even understand what they call "Double Talk" in politics....!
Trust me when the shit start fully, Is real would be flying sorties into Iran to take out targets, their eyes have been on Iran's nuclear reactor and that they would make sure is reduced to rubble...!!
Some would here would shout..oh Russia would support Iran, but alas once the nuclear reactor is brought down, its same Russia Iran would run to to help them build another and you people sincerely think Russia would rebuild it for free? At the end its more money for Russia..!!

Russia stand to make.more money from the war simple...who no like money or see money wey him no go pick..!!

I only just sorry for Iran for picking the bait...!!

Once Iran is finally destroyed, same.world powers would be jostling for reconstruction contracts and all at the expense of Iran...!! Both that and her resources would be shared by the world powers...simple..!!
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by GreetMe(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2020
rowrowland:

Best comment,
Iraqis are tired but helpless. The truth is Iraqi govt can't force USA out- it's not possible, and too risky. But this Israeli PM get sense Sha.

I don't see any reason why Iran and America can't go to their respective countries and fight. Let them allow Iraq heal from the previous war pls

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Deejaygold(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Amazingman:
Wisdom
His number 6 at work
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Perfecttouchade: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2020
16yearsold:

grin grin
a very stupid choice and even Americans ain't in support of the silly killing. He thought he could distract the impeachment attention with that attack but he made the wrong move

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.