Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why You Should Be On Upwork? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Be On Upwork? (458 Views)

How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be On Upwork? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Yesterday, I created and submitted an account for application on Upwork for Fredrick Nnamdi Ibemgbo and within two hours it got approved..

Why you should be on Upwork?

Sometimes ago,I was definitely against the idea of Upwork until I was given a new orientation to the usefulness of Upwork..

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ON UPWORK??

-It helps you become more experienced and work smarter to delivering quality services

-The better you get, the more visibility you gain.
Clients keep finding their way through you and because you keep succeeding on projects,Upwork helps you improve your visibility by referring clients to you.

-It's easy and reliable and trustworthy to receive payments.

-It helps you become more creative and productive....

-You don't just work with clients, you work with international clients and high profile ones as you improve...

Let me help you get an Upwork account for approval today.

Not only will I get you an account, I will also show you how to make successful proposals and create high ranking gigs and other things......

Not only that,you will learn how you can write a 1,000 word article in 15 minutes..

I can write it

How much is a 1,000 word article on Upwork??

On average,$10

3 of such articles daily, you will be making $900 monthly. That's close to NGN330k monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable?
- A dummy can learn and use this trick

Does it work?
- 100% of the time!

Do you need a laptop for this trick?

No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you will learn from get..

You will also teach you learn how to write a good:

Sales letters

Product descriptions

Email swipes.

Web content and

SEO blog articles.

You can offer all this on fiverr and Upwork.

This is a high income skill that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No!

You will get 25 ebooks on Copy writing worth N10,000

You get an eBook on 100 other gigs and services you can offer on Upwork apart from writing.

From now till Friday,you get me to work with you for just($7) NGN2,527 only.....

From Saturday onwards,I will be shoving up the price to ($10) and it will be fixed...

You gotta make good use of an opportunity when you see one,right?

https:///2QTR13P

That's how you can get through to me anytime��������

Cheers!!!

Re: Why You Should Be On Upwork? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2020
AyomideTenTen:
Yesterday, I created and submitted an account for application on Upwork for Fredrick Nnamdi Ibemgbo and within two hours it got approved..

Why you should be on Upwork?

Sometimes ago,I was definitely against the idea of Upwork until I was given a new orientation to the usefulness of Upwork..

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ON UPWORK??

-It helps you become more experienced and work smarter to delivering quality services

-The better you get, the more visibility you gain.
Clients keep finding their way through you and because you keep succeeding on projects,Upwork helps you improve your visibility by referring clients to you.

-It's easy and reliable and trustworthy to receive payments.

-It helps you become more creative and productive....

-You don't just work with clients, you work with international clients and high profile ones as you improve...

Let me help you get an Upwork account for approval today.

Not only will I get you an account, I will also show you how to make successful proposals and create high ranking gigs and other things......

Not only that,you will learn how you can write a 1,000 word article in 15 minutes..

I can write it

How much is a 1,000 word article on Upwork??

On average,$10

3 of such articles daily, you will be making $900 monthly. That's close to NGN330k monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable?
- A dummy can learn and use this trick

Does it work?
- 100% of the time!

Do you need a laptop for this trick?

No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you will learn from get..

You will also teach you learn how to write a good:

Sales letters

Product descriptions

Email swipes.

Web content and

SEO blog articles.

You can offer all this on fiverr and Upwork.

This is a high income skill that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No!

You will get 25 ebooks on Copy writing worth N10,000

You get an eBook on 100 other gigs and services you can offer on Upwork apart from writing.

From now till Friday,you get me to work with you for just($7) NGN2,527 only.....

From Saturday onwards,I will be shoving up the price to ($10) and it will be fixed...

You gotta make good use of an opportunity when you see one,right?

07051498424,that's how to reach me on WhatsApp

Facebook is Ayomide TenTen

Twitter Ayomide TenTen

I remain Ojediran Ayomide Theophilus

Your Digital Product Strategist

To your continued digital productivity.

That's how you can get through to me anytime��������

Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

After Detty December, Comes School Fees January / The Power Of Rida Bitter / Dangote, Guinness, Nestle, Nigeria Breweries, Among Nominees For The Guardian Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.