Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through (3559 Views)

Is Anyone Making Money From Upwork, I Have A Deal For You / I Need A Mentor On Upwork, I Am Willing To Pay / How I Made My First Dollar Online (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by bkuranga(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good day,
Before we proceed, can you pls clear your mind of e-books selling? Because that is what most NL users has been made to believe will end threads like this.

I once create a thread on transcription, you can check my profile if you feel the need. That particular thread was put under advert by one of Nairaland moderators, I guessed that is a way for them to make threads made by people like me who dont know any of the Mods or bribe them to be invisible, anyway I hope this won't be pushed so roughly like the previous one.

So, as the topic reads 'Earn your first dollar on Upwork-- I will guide you through'.

The aim is to guide newbies to earn that must difficult and important first dollar on Upwork, I never and will never promise you 500 or 1000 dollars. But i will surely see you earn your first dollar if you are the type that is ready for challenges, even if you don't have any skills to complete task.

In a yoruba man voice - Ah, ai struggullud finding ways to climb the ladder on Upwork which I'm still trying to and know I will continue to.

But I don't want you to face the problems I faced.

I don't know what the moderators will do this time around, maybe I will be banned, who knows?

naijacutee
dominique
puskin
FOD

Kindly check my topic well, I violate no rule. So don't move it this time

But still i am considering creating a whatsapp group and sharing the link here, in case the moderators put this thread somewhere hidden again or do something worse.

What is your suggestion guys? And can you please show an interest if u have one? As that will really encourage me to push on against any adversity.

10-04-2018 13:21
I'm very sorry guys, I couldn't update the thread.

You can message me here >>
https:///send?phone=2347066336226

So, I can add u.

Please don't join if your aim is to spam.

4 Likes

Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by asiwajusirkay(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Ray1251(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Xsem(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interested.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Babacele: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Jdangel: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by lgboks(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day,
Before we proceed, can you pls clear your mind of e-books selling? Because that is what most NL users has been made to believe will end threads like this.

I once create a thread on transcription, you can check my profile if you feel the need. That particular thread was put under advert by one of Nairaland moderators, I guessed that is a way for them to make threads made by people like me who dont know any of the Mods or bribe them to be invisible, anyway I hope this won't be pushed so roughly like the previous one.

So, as the topic reads 'Earn your first dollar on Upwork-- I will guide you through'.

The aim is to guide newbies to earn that must difficult and important first dollar on Upwork, I never and will never promise you 500 or 1000 dollars. But i will surely see you earn your first dollar if you are the type that is ready for challenges, even if you don't have any skills to complete task.

In a yoruba man voice - Ah, ai struggullud finding ways to climb the ladder on Upwork which I'm still trying to and know I will continue to.

I don't know what the moderators will do this time around, maybe I will be banned, who knows?

naijacutee
dominique
puskin
FOD

But still i am considering creating a whatsapp group and sharing the link here, in case the moderators put this thread somewhere hidden again or do something worse.

What is your suggestion guys? And can you please show an interest if u have one? As that will really encourage me to push on against any adversity.
just a tot, create the whatsapp grp... Put the link on ur profile. Drop the tutorials here... Am interested by the way

1 Like

Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Dothans(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pls I'm very interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Cool83(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day,

naijacutee
dominique
puskin
FOD

interested 080358 66053
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by mikkycoins(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cool83:

interested 080358 66053
See them,they've started dropping number.
Op,how do you intend to do that?
Following
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by roughdiamond(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interested, please go on
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Skinnienigga(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Following
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by dayowunmi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day,

naijacutee
dominique
puskin
FOD

Bros, create the whatsapp group. At least you will have full autonomy without any mod deleting your post or hiding it.

1 Like

Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Solahted: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm interested. Pls drop ur WhatsApp number for more discussion.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Let me book seat, interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by abdulr747(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by simba01(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by pastormellanby: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by danelson007(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Interested. 08066740981
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by beyondwalls: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2018
Interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by whiteseed(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Interested.08183150095
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Aremu01(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
I am interested
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Tonyberries30(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
I am interested ride on
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Hakeymco(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Adesam02: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Asj001: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by ugjeks(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Am interested. 08036988642 whatsapp
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by bkuranga(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2018
Fidelmalek:
are you using Nigerian ip?

Yes.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Fidelmalek(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2018
bkuranga:

Yes.
message me 08113363310

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / I Think I Need Some Business Partners! / Portfolio Nad Debt Management Institute Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.