Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead (45050 Views)

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by abdulkayus(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2020
saajus:
Al-Shabab has attacked US base in Kenya and they released a statement in support of Iran. 3 American Soldiers died. ISWAP version of Boko Haram has released a supporting statement too. That's why IG made a press release yday. There is no permanent enemies or allies in this terrorism game. As of today o, they are allies. After fighting their so-called common enemy, the US, they can then turn against each other again.

Look, they may have common enemy which can be USA, but u should know that these groups have different ideologies. While Hezbollah are Shia, the BH, Taliban, ISWAP, ISIS are closely related to the sunni and Saudi government, they will never support the Iran. The same Iran that is fighting and dealing with the ISIS. The Iranian general assassinated by the US government is a major problem for the ISIS, they the ISIS are happy about his killing. Just wait and see how events will unfold in the days to come.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by lucky4west: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2020
haba i feel for the Iranians, deaths every where from the generals murder to stampede at his burial(35) people and now 176 passengers and crew...it is saddening though most passengers on board are ukranians, i hope the Iranian govt is not remotely responsible for this?
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by nasoeb: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
May their souls Rest In Peace.
It Is not God's plan
I pray we will never be a victim of plane crash nor Auto crash ijn.....
Amen.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by ghettokid1(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
nasoeb:
Amen.
good
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Goalnaldo(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2020
If we have so many war strategists like this in Naija, why haven't we defeated Boko haram yet We Nigerians Sabi do over Sabi for another person matter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by 11doubledee: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Their defence system mistakenly brought it down. Now we need to know the countries represented on the manifesto to see if there would be any more trouble.
Very most likely but the issue is that will they allow private/ independent investigators to ascertain the true cause of the crash.
Your answer is likely to be mine.
That is what Iran is all about.
A country that has been preaching that one of its main goals is to wipe out the state of Israel for more than 3 decades.
Honestly I sympathize with Iraqis and crash Victims (probably foreigners that lost their lives).
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Tirimizhee: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2020
caprini1:
Make Real madrid play the stupid super copa Espana and get out of the middle east today is my only concern biko!

why are they playing the match in middle East
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by caprini1: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Tirimizhee:

why are they playing the match in middle East
honestly i dont understand,but it has to do with arab money sponsorship.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by JunctionBox: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Their defence system mistakenly brought it down. Now we need to know the countries represented on the manifesto to see if there would be any more trouble.

Mostly Canadians
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Not expected.

Knew their won't be any survival after how I saw it went into flames mid air, nosedived and exploded at impact.

Just having a very strong believe that Iran's defence system brought this plane down. Either by error or a system malfunction of the defence system.

https://twitter.com/AmirJulaie/status/1214771572139069441?s=09

mhen new year sorrow.
this one muse me o. d way d plane explode, only god know what will be going through the ,mind of the passengers while d plane catch fire mid air
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by JunctionBox: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2020
lucky4west:
haba i feel for the Iranians, deaths every where from the generals murder to stampede at his burial(35) people and now 176 passengers and crew...it is saddening though most passengers on board are ukranians, i hope the Iranian govt is not remotely responsible for this?

There was also earthquake in Iran early this morning.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by JunctionBox: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2020
2kaybiel:
the plane was hit by missiles Iran launched. Check the videos

Any links to the video?
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2020
So sad, the aviation department have to wake up and do their work.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2020
JunctionBox:

Any links to the video?

Check up the thread
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by OyinO: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
May their souls Rest In Peace.
It Is not God's plan
I pray we will never be a victim of plane crash nor Auto crash ijn.....

It is not God's plan but your God allowed it to happen? He was watching it like action movie and did nothing to stop it when he has omnipotent power to stop it. Nonsense an ingredient.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by tammie24: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2020
AMERICAisKING:
By the grace of God i can now go to sleep with my TWO eyes closed knowing President Donald Trump got my back, no more underground plots of terrorism that goes on and nothing happens as it used to be the case during Obama era, now its fire for fire, if you think you can disturb world peace Trump will TAKE YOU OUT! To hell with Islam!, let them do their worse, they are known for it anyways but they will and must not MISS paying for their mistakes with THEIR OWN LIVES. No more tolerating these known ENEMIES OF PEACE called MUSLIMS, you kill and you get killed simple!. Bring it on IRAN!!!
aswear I can sleep with my eyes closed now. Nice one Trump!
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Pacesetter123(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Just watch how these kids will jump into conclusion saying Iran is responsible for the incidence. Boeing has been horrible at taking lives for some years now. It's high time these companies switch to better planes like Airbus, Textron and dassault.
Don't tell me dat abt Boeing.Its one of de most safest aircraft to fly with.I am here to tell you dat for this incident to have happened in de eve of de standoff b/w Tehran n W.DC makes it more suspicious.Wait until de passengers manifest is officially release for u to know the nationales involved,den ur eyes will clear little by little.Am not saying it will be only Americans.But it will consists of majorly dia allies.U don't know Arabs well.They hardly forgive.Check critically again,de way n manner de plane exploded n went into flame mid air.May be,u will tell us a different thing by den.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Pacesetter123(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
nothingspoil70:
Boeing 737 imagine 737 souls lost just like that
De ogogoro wer u take dis morning strong Wella! Cos it's Boeing 737,it must therefore be 737 souls on board? Stay away from hard drugs,una no gree.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
loswhite:
keep your believe to yourself. We worked with fact not your sentiments and believe

Who is this one!
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
blacq2009:

Yes. They also downed Ethiopian airways, I suppose.

That's was a technical fault, you could see how the plane lost control and was dipping and ascending abruptly. That is a technical fault.

There was no fire mid air in the case of Ethiopia Airways.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
LordShiva97:

Oga will you keep quiet?

Run back to your sty
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by nurudeen181(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
grandiose4ever:

was that your thought or it was what has been confirmed... if its your thought, you honestly need a renewed thought mechanism... but if it were a confirmed report, i envy your follow up
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by nurudeen181(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Don't tell me dat abt Boeing.Its one of de most safest aircraft to fly with.I am here to tell you dat for this incident to have happened in de eve of de standoff b/w Tehran n W.DC makes it more suspicious.Wait until de passengers manifest is officially release for u to know the nationales involved,den ur eyes will clear little by little.Am not saying it will be only Americans.But it will consists of majorly dia allies.U don't know Arabs well.They hardly forgive.Check critically again,de way n manner de plane exploded n went into flame mid air.May be,u will tell us a different thing by den.

i hope you have withnessed yourself how you digged your grave for yourself with outright wrong illussion
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by EdiskyHarry: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
I think all Boeing planes should be grounded for ever. you will see as Boeing will immediately attribute the blame towards pilots error as usual. but at the end of the investigation, the crash is as a result of faulty software they installed in the plane.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by favinvest: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
From pictures am seeing on Twitter, I am suspecting it was taken down by anti-aircraft guns fired from that region fired by a nervous Iranian soldier thinking it was an American fighter jet..

In modern history expect 737 max crash, it's hard for a plane to just come down..even if both engines go off in the air @3000ft, the plane can still be controlled to land by gliding not to talk abt 7000ft.
And u will b hearing communication with air traffic control but none of these happened..

U see want trump and iran mullahs have put these poor soul to pass through...

I will advise people until the tension calms down plz avoid middle east including dubai 4 d now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/PS752?src=hashtag_click
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Mouthgag: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
2kaybiel:
Iran could be wiped out of the planet for this error made
wiped out by your ipob people abi?
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by Pacesetter123(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
nurudeen181:

i hope you have withnessed yourself how you digged your grave for yourself with outright wrong illussion
Think before posting!
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by LordShiva97(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Run back to your sty
Shuuuuuuuu! swine.
Re: Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead by LordShiva97(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Run back to your sty
Shuuuuuuuu! swine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian / UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.