Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

This Jesus!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Jesus!!! (298 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Jesus!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2020
I was wondering.
Looking critically at every man in the Bible, you realise, they were taught at a point. From Adam, through to Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, Moses etc all learnt through their lives, they were tutored to know what they knew.

I juxtaposed the lives of these men against that of Jesus. You realise, no one ever taught Jesus. He started teaching when he was just a little boy. Where did Jesus get His knowledge?
Re: This Jesus!!! by davidinchrist(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Everything was by the finger of God: The Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:80 KJV
And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.
John 5:19 KJV
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
May Jesus Bless You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Jesus!!! by shadeyinka(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I was wondering.
Looking critically at every man in the Bible, you realise, they were taught at a point. From Adam, through to Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, Moses etc all learnt through their lives, they were tutored to know what they knew.

I juxtaposed the lives of these men against that of Jesus. You realise, no one ever taught Jesus. He started teaching when he was just a little boy. Where did Jesus get His knowledge?
Jesus probably went to school as all Jewish children do. They learn to read and memorize the Torah.

What is amazing was the depth of Jesus knowledge and understanding. It was well beyond what was traditionally taught.
Luk 2:46:
"And it happened that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both hearing them and questioning them."

Jesus was still a child at this point
Re: This Jesus!!! by Janosky: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I was wondering.

* John15:15
" No longer do I call you
servants, for a servant does not understand
what his master is doing. But I have called
you friends, because everything I have
learned from My Father I have made known
to you. "

* John 8:26
"I have much to say about you and much to
judge. But the One who sent Me is truthful,
and what I have heard from Him, I tell the
world."

Jesus says "he heard " & "learnt from My Father" before Jesus' sojourn on earth.
He learnt directly from the only true God ,his Father.
Re: This Jesus!!! by sonmvayina(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
I was wondering too... Who taught spider man too... He was always answering questions in class..
Re: This Jesus!!! by MuttleyLaff: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I was wondering.

"I and the Father, are one"
- John 10:30

"“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!""
- Deuteronomy 6:4

"Jesus answered,
"I tell you for certain that even before Abraham was, I was, and I AM."
"
- John 8:58

"Then He opened their mind to understand the Scriptures"
- Luke 24:45

With the exception of Adam, himself and the exception is to a certain degree actually, every other person, from Adam, through to Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, Moses etc all learnt through their lives, they were tutored to know what they knew

Where did Jesus get His knowledge? Well where else from do you think? It is from the same source Adam got his accelerated knowledge from. Of course, Jesus got His knowledge from Himself, that's God. Watch Luke 24:45 above, lol.
Re: This Jesus!!! by Janosky: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"I and the Father, are one"
- John 10:30

"“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!""
- Deuteronomy 6:4

"Jesus answered,
"I tell you for certain that even before Abraham was, I was, and I AM."
"
- John 8:58

"Then He opened their mind to understand the Scriptures"
- Luke 24:45

With the exception of Adam, himself and the exception is to a certain degree actually, every other person, from Adam, through to Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, Moses etc all learnt through their lives, they were tutored to know what they knew

Where did Jesus get His knowledge? Well where else from do you think? It is from the same source Adam got his accelerated knowledge from. Of course, Jesus got His knowledge from Himself, that's God. Watch Luke 24:45 above, lol.

John 10:36
then what about the One whom the Father
sanctified and sent into the world? How then
can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating
that I am the Son of God?
John 17:21
that all of them may be one, as You, Father,
are in Me, and I am in You. May they also
be in Us, so that the world may believe that
You sent Me.
** John 17:21 Jesus Christ says Trinitarian view of John10:30 is off key,a FRAUD.

John10:30. 1 Cor3:8 Your deity is in agreement with his God& Father "because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you. "
1 Cor3:8 "Are One" does not mean the same being.
John8:28,40-42, " I came from God"
(Where does MuttleyLaff come from?
does MuttleyLaff understand Jesus statement? )
Jesus Christ can never do anything without his Father's approval.

Matt 10:32,33. Rev 3:5,12. In heaven, your deity says he will deny ALL Trinitarians
before his God & Father in heaven.
Una Trinitarians misquote John10:30 & 8:58 dey deceive yourselves.
Re: This Jesus!!! by MuttleyLaff: 4:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Janosky:
John 10:36
then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world?
How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?

John 17:21
that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You.
May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

** John 17:21 Jesus Christ says Trinitarian view of John 10:30 is off key, a FRAUD.
"21that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You.
May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one
"
- John 17:21-22

Why you dont know that John 17:21 is a prayer and that the next verse John 17:22, is confirming there is division into parts of God, meaning God is ONE, huh? Smh.

Janosky:
John 10:30. 1 Cor 3:8 Your deity is in agreement with his God & Father "because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you."

1 Cor 3:8 "Are One" does not mean the same being. John 8:28,40-42, "I came from God"
Janosky, you're more confused than a fart, let loose, on the production line floor, of fan making factory. Only God can help you Janosky, in your proof-texting antics with 1 Corinthians 3:8

Fyi, the only way, Jesus is able to learn everything He learned from God, the Father, is because He is and was, from the beginning always with God, right even before God became a Father, lol. Ouch that last bit comment, really is going to tie your hosiery up in a knots, lol. It is going to mess up your theology, going to give you indigestion, lol

Janosky:
Where does MuttleyLaff come from?
MuttleyLaff, just as you are Janosky, is created from dust by God. God breathed the breath of life into MuttleyLaff and so MuttleyLaff became a living person. Now when MuttleyLaff's time is up, God's breath/spirit will leave Muttleylaff's body to return back to God where it came from and MuttleyLaff will return to dust. Now, MuttleyLaff's absence from the body, is to, in a future date, be present with the Lord. Dont worry about all these comment here. It needs a moment chew over to understand it lol

Janosky:
does MuttleyLaff understand Jesus statement?
I can 1000% assure you that MuttleyLaff understands Jesus statement. I seriously doubt Janosky understands Jesus statement though

Janosky:
Jesus Christ can never do anything without his Father's approval.
Janosky, can your Nairaland typed out words, do anything without your approval? Can they appear here without your approval? Can your spoken words come out of you, Janosky, without your approval, hmm? I am sure you've got the gist and realised it is unnecessary to say, Jesus Christ can never do anything without his Father's approval. Everyone that knows, already know this

Janosky:
Matt 10:32,33. Rev 3:5,12. In heaven, your deity says he will deny ALL Trinitarians before his God & Father in heaven.
Janosky you're again proof-texting and adding extra details to Matthew 10:32-33, Revelation 3:5 and Revelation 3:12 that are untrue. Txs, txs, txs, tsx, smh

Janosky:
Una Trinitarians misquote John 10:30 & 8:58 dey deceive yourselves.
Janosky, I am not here to hold brief for the Trinitarians, so I'll gladly let the Trinitarians themselves, defend theirselves.

Meanwhile Janosky John 10:30 fyi, simply is saying there's is ONE God, and John 8:58 that Jesus existed before Abraham was ever born. So, the idea of presenting John 10:30 and John 8:58 here, is to draw Preciousgirl's attention to those two facts and particularly that unmistakable I AM characteristic that confirms Jesus is God, hence the realisation of where the knowledge came from

MuttleyLaff:
This is the beauty of breaking bread and sharing it in opened topics like as this one. Interlocutors bring along food, you eat with them on the table, chew the food but making sure not to swallow the bones but to spit them out, lol

Janosky, my position, is God is not a "not-known-number" of person. God, as a matter of fact then, is, x-person and so God, in effect is, ∞-persons, as in, meaning, God, rather, is infinite or infinity and not trinity, lol.

God, is a force, an influence beyond scientific understanding lol, someone without any bound, without limit, without an end. God is the first and the last, God oxymoronically has no beginning and no end. God is a supernatural being, someone bigger and larger than any specified number, even three or trinity. This means, dont put God in a box. It explains why God in His infinite wisdom didnt allow the the word trinity to be printed black and white kokoro out in the Bible, lol

Now going to what you referenced and about the point made by (moniker edited out) when he laid bare Matthew 24:36. Well, you've likely, often heard it said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Something to be done right is exactly what it's all about and so what God did. This is a matter of the classsic diy aka Do-It-Yourself.

God, can send Himself on an errand, and did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ because God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him

Christ cannot share the same body with God the father, because God is formless. God has no clear definite shape or size. Jesus Christ is the product of God projecting Himself as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ on earth. Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. Why does Jesus Christ need to be a human being on earth?. Fundamentally, it is because one needs a human body to lawfully and have a permitted way to legally operate on earth. God is not going to be a law breaker and be breaking Genesis 1:26-28

Now, though Jesus is God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up his divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, God's Son, which means, it is a guarantee and not rocket science, that fathers will always know things that sons will have no idea or knowledge of.

This isnt news anymore

Speak for yourself
You really next time, lol, need to correctly know whom you indiscriminately call a Trinitarian

(1) (Reply)

Your Flesh Dies And Your New You Springs Up (part 2) / For Those Who Believe Pastors Have Healing Powers Learn / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.