Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Indecent Proposal Went Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indecent Proposal Went Wrong (440 Views)

Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! / Naijaloaded Blogger, Richard Idasenibo Quote Went Wrong While Quoting A Line / Angel's Indecent Exposure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Proposal Went Wrong by SMJay: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2020
One American/Nigerian man with facebook username, Francis Van-lare has set the Internet on fire with his indecent proposal.

Mr. Francis Van-Lare, who is the Executive Director of speed pack Inc at Atlanta Georgia in the United State of America, said to have divorced his wive.

On Friday, exactly about 9:09 AM, he wrote on his Facebook page

…Will you accept my proposal?
If you are married for less than 10 years and you need some spice in your life and willing to spend a week with me in Venice Italy this summer and we go on a gondola ride together, breakfast for you in bed every morning, spa and massage, Italian fine wine, dancing, shopping, etc.
he went further to promise to give the lucky married woman $2000 (#720,000) to give her loving husband as an appreciation.

He spelt out the criteria and qualifications as the interested married woman should post their best picture and comment why she should be chosen for the trip. The entry closes by January 11, 2020, at 5:00 pm GMT

It was appalling to see that In less than an hour, about twenty (20) married women flooded their pictures on his page as an indication of accepting the offer/challenge.

According to Mr Francis, he told Abiablog.com that more than fifty (50) married women indicated interest via his handle inbox.

The Challenge went viral to the extent that two married women received threatening divorce from their spouses after showing interest by posting their pictures and one other married woman who is a wife to Pastor Steve Wonder of City Of Wonders Power Ministries Worldwide located at Ibusa in Delta State was also among the married women that accepted the challenge.

The husband said to have discovered when his church service today was scanty and he began to ask to know what happened, why some members didn’t come to church. One of the members of his church told him that it was because of the indecent proposal.

According to the pastor Wonder’s wife. She wrote and quoted ” January here we are… I am a pastor’s wife, yeah I am entering this challenge in furtherance of my vision to change the narrative and the status quo about being a pastor ’s wife. Been married to a pastor does not mean I must loose myself. I can be holy, maintain good social relationships and be fun loving… I am not the status quo pastor’s wife. I look forward to having a good time in Venice.

Indecent Proposal is a 1993 American drama film based on the novel of the same name by Jack … At the 1993 Stinkers Bad Movie Awards, Redford and Moore were nominated for Worst Actor and Actress respectively.
Release date: April 7, 1993
Based on: Indecent Proposal; by Jack Engelhard
Starring: Robert Redford; Demi Moore; Woody Harrelson; Oliver Platt; Seymour Cassel
But there was no money given to Seymour Cassel’s husband when she won the challenge. But Mr. Francis set aside a whooping sum of $2000 for an appreciation.

Below are some of the married women that have accepted the challenge.
https://www.abiablog.com/francis-van-lare-indecent-proposal/?fbclid=IwAR0Qnvqpq6vb_qiJZmmP3SWkVcInWradYUjd46nresBKxYg2WeijUN3Q94Q

Re: Indecent Proposal Went Wrong by Olamsoh: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Indecent Proposal Went Wrong by SMJay: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Olamsoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You should not be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Proposal Went Wrong by Pascopele: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
SMJay:
You should not be surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Mainone 2020 Graduate Trainee Interview / I Took A Visit To Nairaland-like Kenyan Top Blog,,,,they Hate Us(pics) / News Alert: Russia President Unleashes 800 Tigers; Lions To Force People To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.