Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! (1531 Views)

Why Is Wedding Cake Strain So Popular? / Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape / Is It Only In Ikoyi Registry That A Nigeria Can Marry A Foreigner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by Tosinweddings: 2:42am On Oct 11, 2023
The Wedding Wardrobe Wars: A Lighthearted Take on Indecent Dressing

Hey there, fashion-forward folks, curious minds, and all you wedding enthusiasts! We need to talk about a topic that's been raising eyebrows at recent weddings. It's the "I-wasn't-sure-this-was-a-wedding-or-a-beach-party" phenomenon - also known as indecent dressing. So, let's dive into this with humor and charm, shall we?

Dress to Impress or Stress?

Weddings are joyful celebrations filled with love, laughter, and memories that last a lifetime. However, we've noticed an interesting trend at recent weddings – a rise in outfits that could make a grandmother blush. Now, we're all about personal style and expression, but there's a fine line between making a statement and making the bride do a double-take.

Bridal Bombshells

Ladies, we love your confidence, but let's be clear - it's the bride's day to shine! Wearing a gown that's more revealing than the wedding vows? That's a fashion faux pas. The bride should be the center of attention, not the plunging neckline of a guest's dress.

We've seen slit-up-to-there dresses, necklines so deep they could lead to Atlantis, and skirts short enough to make Cinderella's mice blush. Remember, it's a wedding, not a "Who Can Rock the Most Daring Outfit" competition.

The Guest Offenders

Now, let's talk about those guests who show up in attire that's more suited for a day at the beach than a wedding. Bikinis, crop tops, and flip-flops – these are not the ingredients for wedding fashion success.

We get it, summer weddings can be hot, but there's a fine line between being comfortable and, well, indecent. Plus, can you imagine the poor photographer trying to capture these "casually dressed" guests in the family photos? "Aunt Susan, could you please put your margarita down for just one minute?"

A Friendly Reminder

Let's remember, we're not trying to be fashion police here. Everyone should feel comfortable and happy at a wedding. But when your outfit makes you the center of attention, it might be time to reconsider.

Think of it this way – when you look back at wedding photos, do you want to be remembered for your stylish elegance or your unforgettable fashion statement?

Let's Discuss

We're all friends here, and it's essential to keep the conversation open and respectful. What are your thoughts on this growing trend of indecent dressing at weddings? Do you have funny stories to share or tips for a wedding dress code? Let's chat and laugh our way through this, keeping in mind that fashion is a form of expression, and sometimes, we all miss the mark.

Remember, in the end, it's all about love, laughter, and making beautiful memories together. Share your stories, thoughts, and witty anecdotes in the comments below. Let's keep the conversation lively and light-hearted! πŸ€£πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘—πŸŽ©πŸŒΌ

https://weddingsandnewlywed.com/the-wedding-wardrobe-wars-decoding-the-rise-of-indecent-dressing/

Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by TUANKU(m): 2:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Las Las na Okpo most men go end up marry these days .

3 Likes

Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by MightySparrow: 3:25am On Oct 11, 2023
You are not informed too?

Indecent dressing, leaked sextape, crazy tattoos are the order of the day.

This is a generation of shameless people. Honour is downplayed and shame is enthroned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by McLizbae: 3:42am On Oct 11, 2023
I just said this in a post. My God separate us from the Shamelessness of the present world.
MightySparrow:

You are not informed too?

Indecent dressing, leaked sextape, crazy tattoos are the order of the day.

This is a generation of shameless people. Honour is downplayed and shame is enthroned.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by Bliss52: 4:08am On Oct 11, 2023
How will you dress like Olosho in front of my family, friends and co workers?!

Me sef go embarass you by dressing like Wizkid and smoking Igbo at the reception

2 Likes

Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by DyingFetus: 4:35am On Oct 11, 2023
I no fit do white wedding

Na only traditional marriage I fit do , no western bs for my side

Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by Fahvvy: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2023
I can't take a woman who exposes her body seriously undecided...

If she's fond of exposing her body, then she's not worth keeping! undecided...
Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by Meteng: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Fahvvy:
I can't take a woman who exposes her body seriously undecided...

If she's fond of exposing her body, then she's not worth keeping! undecided...
Only good for steady knacking
Re: Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! by finallybusy: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2023
I never knew there was a dress code for weddings. Tell me more.

(1) (Reply)

2 Million Naira for 3 Months Without Bathing or Brushing? / Nokia 6260 For Sale / Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.