Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices (5925 Views)

Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria / Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] / 20 Best 3GB RAM Phones And Their Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by victorolugbami: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Afrolet:

Lol! My guy! U just hit the nail on the head
That their windows phone is trash
If they can produce more strong phones at a cheaper rate and with good spec, they can regain their position though
True talk
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by eki2000(m): 5:10am On Jan 13, 2020
rekeson:

Currently using Nokia 6.1 but yeah u are right Nokia has lost it. They lost it the day they left symbian to Windows mobile instead of Android.

Now that they are on the Android train, all the the front seats on the train have already been taken.
I moved from a disappointing Samsung J6 plus camera to Nokia 6.1 which rescued me, now am using 6.1 plus and will be moving to the 7.2 at end of 2020. Nokia is excellent in camera and consistent updates
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by Afrolet: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2020
eki2000:
I moved from a disappointing Samsung J6 plus camera to Nokia 6.1 which rescued me, now am using 6.1 plus and will be moving to the 7.2 at end of 2020. Nokia is excellent in camera and consistent updates
Hmmm! Good news though
Because people are already attached to other brands
It will need alot of preaching to change their mind self into switching to nokia
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by rekeson: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Nokia isn't doing too badly in the global market though. Loyal Nokia fans all over the world are coming back to see what Nokia has to offer this time around.

And the reviews on gsmarena are not bad at all...
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by jemilajane: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
rekeson:
Nokia isn't doing too badly in the global market though. Loyal Nokia fans all over the world are coming back to see what Nokia has to offer this time around.

Hmmm... After 20 yrs interval
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by Afrolet: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
rekeson:

I second this thought
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by preshos: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
rekeson:

Loyal Nokia fans!
If Nokia wan to take the lead, they should make their phones as cheap as infinix or tecno

The average Nigerian can only pull out 35k-45k for a phone! Anything exceeding that, they can not come & kee deirself
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by Afrolet: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
preshos:

Loyal Nokia fans!
If Nokia wan to take the lead, they should make their phones as cheap as infinix or tecno

The average Nigerian can only pull out 35k-45k for a phone! Anything exceeding that, they can not come & kee deirself
Gaskiya
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by johnodion: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
preshos:

Loyal Nokia fans!

If u see the way people dey save money to buy phone of 50-60k! As in people wey never chop well finish. U go Jez dey wonder
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
preshos:
Infinix and tecno really likes to keep it low & follow the trend coz they want to make their phones somewhat available
Nice list though
Keep low kwa shocked

When infinix came out with infinix zero 5 the cost was 120k above with shitty p20 as the processor even the zero 6 with sd636 is 100k above now
Plz don't get me angry embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by Afrolet: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Keep low kwa shocked

When infinix came out with infinix zero 5 the cost was 120k above with shitty p20 as the processor even the zero 6 with sd636 is 100k above now
Plz don't get me angry embarassed embarassed
Lol... Make una nor fight
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by chibike69: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Afrolet:

46k? Sure this ain't no scam

nope

check aliexpress
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by Afrolet: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
chibike69:

nope
check aliexpress
Noted
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by jemilajane: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2020
All these 6GB RAM Phones might likely not get good market share because of their cost
People never finish obtain 3GB or even 4GB for naija
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by olamoses75(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Infinix zero 5. 6g ram, 64g rom
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by Afrolet: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
jemilajane:
All these 6GB RAM Phones might likely not get good market share because of their cost
People never finish obtain 3GB or even 4GB for naija
People are still buying them
Re: Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices by Afrolet: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
rekeson:

Spot on....
Yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / To Unlock Mtn Huawei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.