Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,899 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo (74941 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by emonkey(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Haba! I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Hmmm
[/s]
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by lucky4west: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
mental,spiritual,psychological problems...village people...too bad
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Viktorino: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Effect of strong SK grin grin
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by BiafraforTrump: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Ipobian in action...this same man might have wish Buhari death...
Dem don dey commit suicide one by one grin grin

Shut up I wish Buhari death too!!. Kill yourself shoe shiner from Sokoto!!
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by BiafraforTrump: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
By the grace of God i can now go to sleep with my TWO eyes closed knowing President Donald Trump got my back, no more underground plots of terrorism that goes on and nothing happens as it used to be the case during Obama era, now its fire for fire, if you think you can disturb world peace Trump will TAKE YOU OUT! To hell with Islam!, let them do their worse, they are known for it anyways but they will and must not MISS paying for their mistakes with THEIR OWN LIVES. No more tolerating these known ENEMIES OF PEACE called MUSLIMS, you kill and you get killed simple!. Bring it on IRAN!!!
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by odinga1of: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Life without Christ is useless because eternity will be spent in hell.

Accept Jesus today.

Tomorrow might be too late.

Abeg carry your smelling mouth Comot hia.

Religion my foot. So China people are going to hell? Cos Majority don't believe in God
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Godsonkemz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Local man must have given up on all hopes, which of course are not forthcoming. Perhaps he borrowed loan from one of these wicked commercial banks for a business that sunk or crumbled immediately while the landlord has been on his neck demanding for his rent combined with family pressure and responsibilities that await him especially children's school fees.

May God save us(especially men who have bills to pay) from depression and hopelessness.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by kuzee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
as in he rip his stomach with his own hand? and not still feel pain?

Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Originakalokalo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
odinga1of:

Abeg carry your smelling mouth Comot hia.

Religion my foot. So China people are going to hell? Cos Majority don't believe in God

If the whole world is a sinner, they are chaff before God.

He cannot behold sin... regardless of the number of the sinners, they will be sent to hell.

I am not a sinner because the blood of Jesus has cleansed me from iniquity.

You?
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by profmnuhu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rest in peace to the death
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Aguero101(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nigerians will say .........

"ACCOBA ADABA OLORUN MA JE KA RE"
Imagine if the stupid man has died in front of the bus. Nobody will agree he jumped in front of the bus(even d passengers if there was any)

Please,if you want to die in 2020. Pls,kindly die on your own don't come and implicate me.

Mtcheww RUBBISH AND MAN UTD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Awoo88: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
The first thing that came to mind was " weak fella " . But considering the amount of frustration people are going through, the man needs all the help he can get
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by witworth(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Florenccce:
Only the Almighty knows what could have happened
I swear.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Rodddy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Why waste your precious life, why not sell one of your kidney and use the money to travel to some countries and enjoy life a little bit
As if it's easy to see buyers grin
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by armadeo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Stupid man. If he wants to kill himself why jot just stab his throat after all he already has a knife.

He will now put that innocent driver into police wahala for what he doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by begge: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ever since jubril took over we have been hearing terrible news like this.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Neddyogu(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
The guy wan practice seppuku.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-rips-own-intestine-open-jumps-at-moving-vehicle-in-imo/
This is it, and some will be showing pity with comment now while some will be saying other things. If he has come here to post for help or tell everyone that he wants to commit suicide, everyone will ignore and some will even insult him. Check my previous post and see how people insulted me just because I said my mind. Depression is real is not easy. Imagine this hard country for a married man with kids little little kids for that matter without any job I came here to beg for job people started insulting me. If not for some good heart people who encouraged me and all that I just thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by odinga1of: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Originakalokalo:

He cannot behold sin... regardless of the number of the sinners, they will be sent to hell.

You?

Oga you are talking poo. but most of this countries that don't workship religion like Naija, are more economically viable, good roads and electricity?
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Fantazy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wasted! And I have been looking for people like him to use for money ritual
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Christmasdon(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
You mean our own NKWOALA after AFOR-ORU market going to Aba branch. by the left you see Ekwerazu girls Secondary School, after that you see St partrick's Catholic Church Umuokirika Both at the left in Ahiara Diocese.
This kind of scenario is not associated with people at our place. this kind of news happens far elsewhere, but this one what could have gone wrong. we will set-up a 10-man committee panel to look into the matter as Ahiazu L.G.A as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
He's not serious, he should now that this is a new year of prosperity and breakthrough and things will get better.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Christmasdon(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Originakalokalo:

You?
.Now You have spoken heresy. by lying against that you are not a sinner. you have shot yourself on the foot.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm....it is well.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Mr100Dollars: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rodddy:

As if it's easy to see buyers grin
Let me know if you want to sell yours bro.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by shogsman(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Apparently he doesn't know how much he could make for selling just a kidney, fool.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Originakalokalo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga you are talking poo. but most of this countries that don't workship religion like Naija, are more economically viable, good roads and electricity?

Physical prosperity is not spiritual prosperity.

Revelation
3:17

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by Originakalokalo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Christmasdon:
.Now You have spoken heresy. by lying against that you are not a sinner. you have shot yourself on the foot.

I am justified by the blood of Jesus. That makes me a saint and not a sinner.

That doesn't give me the license to sin..but if I mistakenly fall into an error, I am justified and purified by the blood of Jesus.

That's the doctrine of being a saint.
Re: Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo by tityboi: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.