Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. (736 Views)

What Do You Think Will Happen To The Wives Of The ALAFIN?. / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by fineboynl(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Father stands

1, the father loves all the wife's
2, the father loves all the children
3, the father wish love among the wife's
4, the father wish love among the children
5, the father wish unity among the children.

Mothers stands

1, the mothers love the father
2, the mothers love only their children
3, the mothers don't wish love among the wife's
4, the mothers don't wish love among the children
5, the mothers don't wish unity among the children.

The reflexes of this all is that the children grows up with disunity and hate among themselves even while living in the same house and cook from the same pot.

From the narrative above we can see that women cannot love or take good proper care of a child that is not theirs, But a man can. If children from the same mother can grow up with same love among themselves i see no reason why they cannot love the same from different mother's if their growing up was same.

I grow up in a family which one of my brother was not my biological brother, but I never knew. The love was like as if it was my immediate blood brother. It was when we grow up and he traveled to stay with his mother faraway that I get to find out only because he lost his father while he was a baby. And even if I knew he was not my Biological brother before hand but the way we grow up with unity in the same house wouldn't have made any difference.

From the above context we can see that women are the primary evil and difficult to live among other children.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by imiski(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Your stero-typing is wrong. I know a polygamous family were all the wives treat all the kids the same even at the patrach death.
Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by cococandy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Someone who can’t share his woman with another man thinks the problem of polygamy is not him wanting his wife to share but the fact that she’s unwilling to share.

Mind numbing stupidity.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
Father stands

Mothers stands

The reflexes of this all is that the children grows up with disunity and hate among themselves even while living in the same house and cook from the same pot.

From the narrative above we can see that women cannot love or take good proper care of a child that is not theirs, But a man can. If children from the same mother can grow up with love among the same I see no reason will they cannot love the same from different mother if their growing up was same.

I grow up in a family which one of my brother was not my biological brother but I never knew. The love was like as if it was my immediate blood brother. It was when we grow up and he traveled to stay with his mother that I get to find out because he lost his father while he was a baby. And even if I knew he was not my Biological brother before hand but the well we grow up with unity in the same house wouldn't have made any much difference.

From the above context we can see that women are the primary evil and difficult to live among other children.

In a polygamous scenario, the only victim is the first wife (if she is not in a religion that supports/encourages multiple wives).

As to the stereotype of the women causing problems, it is a no-brainer.

The husband 'loves' all the children and all the wives because he married them and the kids are all his.

A comparable scenario would be who causes the problems in a polyandry. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by fineboynl(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
cococandy:
Someone who can’t share his woman with another man thinks the problem of polygamy is not him wanting his wife to share but the fact that she’s unwilling to share.

Mind numbing stupidity.
you are out from the topic. a woman cannot share many husband. It's not in the evolution of human existence nor biologically and physically fit. and in whatever way you look at it the man is he heads and control and it has been like that so deal with it. Only in the era of Christianity and Western education that made things to be changing gradually.

Except the women is the bread winner and own house, and I believe there are so many jobless men at there and if giving such luxury opportunity will be happy to marry a woman who choose many husband.
Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by Adinije(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
OP, Sorry to say but your comparison doesn't make sense at all. Why won't the father love all the children? Were they not his children? Of course he will love them all, the same way a mother will love all her children.

6 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trash
fineboynl:
you are out from the topic. a woman cannot share many husband. It's not in the evolution of human existence nor biologically and physically fit. and in whatever way you look at it the man is he heads and control and it has been like that so deal with it. Only in the era of Christianity and Western education that made things to be changing gradually.

Except the women is the bread winner and own house, and j believe there any so many jobless men at thereof giving such luxury opportunity will be happy to marry a woman who choose many husband.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by fineboynl(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
cococandy:
Trash
how is it trash. Kindly specify
Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Even if she’s in a religion that permits it, she’s still a victim. Some of them get these decision made for them before they are even able to make these life changing decisions for themselves. Like choice of religion and life partner. The men in their lives (fathers) make the decisions for them. Being choices less in the matter is equal to victimhood.

bukatyne:

In a polygamous scenario, the only victim is the first wife (if she is not in a religion that supports/encourages multiple wives).

As to the stereotype of the women causing problems, it is a no-brainer.

The husband 'loves' all the children and all the wives because he married them and the kids are all his.

A comparable scenario would be who causes the problems in a polyandry. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
how is it trash. Kindly specify

You actually expect me to have a conversation with you on why your post is trash??. I wish I had the entitlement and total lack of insight that some of you have cheesy

Maybe then you and I could have a debate on why you should be fine with your wife having different men in the same house as you. And you could “kindly specify” why my post then would be considered trash.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
cococandy:
Even if she’s in a religion that permits it, she’s still a victim. Some of them get these decision made for them before they are even able to make these life changing decisions for themselves. Like choice of religion and life partner. The men in their lives (fathers) make the decisions for them. Being choices less in the matter is equal to victimhood.

Pedophilic and forced marriages especially as obtained in the North is a different kettle of fish. All the women are obviously victims.

I am referring to women who willingly walked into polygamy.

The victim in such scenario is the first wife (if she is not a Muslim). Marriages contracted under Islam already have the provision for polygamy so a wife not interested in polygamy can have a contract stating so or not marry under the Islamic law.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by elektra(f): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
Father stands

Mothers stands

From the narrative above we can see that women cannot love or take good proper care of a child that is not theirs, But a man can. If children from the same mother can grow up with same love among themselves i see no reason why they cannot love the same from different mother's if their growing up was same.

I grow up in a family which one of my brother was not my biological brother, but I never knew. The love was like as if it was my immediate blood brother. It was when we grow up and he traveled to stay with his mother faraway that I get to find out only because he lost his father while he was a baby. And even if I knew he was not my Biological brother before hand but the way we grow up with unity in the same house wouldn't have made any difference.

At the bolded. But your own mother was able to treat you and your brother equally and foster unity. So your mother was the angel that loved a child that was not her own, but all other women are the witches that hate children they did not birth. Why una dey always exclude una own mama when you decide to generalize about women?

4 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by elektra(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
you are out from the topic. a woman cannot share many husband. It's not in the evolution of human existence nor biologically and physically fit.

If that were the case, vigin.a would have been created for only one pen.is for a lifetime. But alas, vagin.as can enjoy a plethora of penis.es. All kinds of shapes and sizes fit just fine.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by fineboynl(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
cococandy:

You actually expect me to have a conversation with you on why your post is trash??. I wish I had the entitlement and total lack of insight that some of you have cheesy

Maybe then you and I could have a debate on why you should be fine with your wife having different men in the same house as you. And you could “kindly specify” why my post then would be considered trash.
if she own the house and provide all this thing I need. I will be just fine but not the other way
Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by fineboynl(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
elektra:

If that were the case, vigin.a would have been created for only one pen.is for a lifetime. But alas, vagin.as can enjoy a plethora of penis.es. All kinds of shapes and sizes fit just fine.
a pregnant woman cannot take care of her husband let assume she had three. Reason I said they are not biologically and physically fit
Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
Father stands

Mothers stands

Makes sense, but not all women are as you painted them here. Some sensible women do understand how to make polygamy work out just fine. Other, less sensible feminist wannabes will be asking silly questions like: "why can't the woman marry many husbands then?"
Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by fineboynl(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Adinije:
OP, Sorry to say but your comparison doesn't make sense at all. Why won't the father love all the children? Were they not his children? Of course he will love them all, the same way a mother will love all her children.
the father love them because he was only a sperm donor. The women should respect the fact it's their husband other children even if she doesn't love them by nature. And The children should see the other half brother/sister like the their brothers/sister but no because their mother had cause disunity and brought them up with a mindset that the others are not their own.
Re: The Problem Of Polygamy Is Caused By The Wives. by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
fineboynl:
Father stands

Mothers stands

And you think any woman is interested in polygamous life

Go and ask married men, to manage one woman na task talk more of more than one

That's death by suffocation to the man

(1) (Reply)

What If Your family's Photos Looked Like This? / This Children Will Not Kill Me. / Warning ! Before You Venture Into Poultry Biz - Learn Free Practical Knowledge..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.