Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (1792 Views)

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / Buying A House Or Building From Scratch: Which Is Cheaper? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Hello Property Gurus.

I currently have a plot of land in Badore Ajah area which i began developing about 5 years ago.

I have fenced the Place, fixed the gate and began the raft 4 planks height.

I have to did the swamp, fill it with sharp sand, do the raft before any of the raft or fence structure

The Problem is that the project always scares me because the land is a swampy place amd no good road yet to the place.

I buy sand for about 35k and carry it to the place for 15k.

Granite for 80k and carry it to the place for about 20k.

I have spent about 5 million or more but the project seems not to have gotten anywhere.

After completing the raft(a 40 by 40ft flat), I will have to fill it in then do the german flooring.

Pls should i just look for a land elsewhere and begin there or carry on or sell it

Its really annoying, cos one of my colleagues bought in alagbado and has finished his house.

Pls i need advice.

Is there also a house for lime 6million one year payment around mowe.

Thanks
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by popsy2(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Sell it and get dry land elsewhere.
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by Davash222(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Don't sell it.
Selling that place would be one of your greatest mistakes in life.
Soonest, people would start coming there and you'll be glad you didn't sell it now. Badore cant be worse than Ogombo or Okoh-Ajah then, go there today and see what's happening there.
Since you've fenced the land and there's gate also, just calm down and be patient. You can start another project elsewhere if you have the funds.
Whatever decision you're taking, please don't sell a property in Badore, at least for now.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Davash222:
Don't sell it.
Selling that place would be one of your greatest mistakes in life.
Soonest, people would start coming there and you'll be glad you didn't sell it now. Badore cant be worse than Ogombo or Okoh-Ajah then, go there today and see what's happening there.
Since you've fenced the land and there's gate also, just calm down and be patient. You can start another project elsewhere if you have the funds.
Whatever decision you're taking, please don't sell a property in Badore, at least for now.

I sincerely appreciate your advice.

Pls do you know of any serene middle class Lagos Neighbour Area, I can get a Land currently
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by Davash222(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
incogni2o:

Pls do you know of any serene middle class Lagos Neighbour Area, I can get a Land currently
New Lagos , Ibeju is a nice place to get a land in Lagos now.
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Davash222:

New Lagos , Ibeju is a nice place to get a land in Lagos now.

How Much?

Can I get for 1.5
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by polimaf(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
incogni2o:

How Much?

Can I get for 1.5
Sure, you can get for this amount.

Or you can sell in badore and buy dry land at sangotedo, Lakowe or Bogije...
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by Perfecttouchade: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Since you have secured your land by fencing, just get another land in a dry place so that you build and move in, by the time you are settled at the new one, the swampy land might have been a developed area then u can start something on it...

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
polimaf:
Sure, you can get for this amount.

Or you can sell in badore and buy dry land at sangotedo, Lakowe or Bogije...

I'll not want to sell that land
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by polimaf(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
incogni2o:

I'll not want to sell that land
You're right tho. It's best to get the land in other locations and build
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by mattsvibes: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
incogni2o:
Hello Property Gurus.

I currently have a plot of land in Badore Ajah area which i began developing about 5 years ago.

I have to did the swamp, fill it with sharp sand, do the raft before any of the raft or fence structure

The Problem is that the project always scares me because the land is a swampy place amd no good road yet to the place.

I have spent about 5 million or more but the project seems not to have gotten anywhere.

After completing the raft(a 40 by 40ft flat), I will have to fill it in then do the german flooring.

Pls should i just look for a land elsewhere and begin there or carry on or sell it

Its really annoying, cos one of my colleagues bought in alagbado and has finished his house.

Pls i need advice.

Thanks
I got plots at magboro dry land hit me on what's app 08064851568
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by sonicproperties: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
We can help you get a land at your preferred location.
Visit us at 3, Gbajobi street,balogun bustop, awolowo way,Ikeja Lagos.
call 08165228839 watsapp: 09072120386 or visit out website www.sonicpropertiesng.com
incogni2o:

Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by Obafisenco(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
The best thing as u've been advice is to keep the land since u've secure it will be hot cake later in future.
If u won't mind getting a dry land in ikorodu, we can help u get good dry land for low price in a well develop area

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Obafisenco:
The best thing as u've been advice is to keep the land since u've secure it will be hot cake later in future.
If u won't mind getting a dry land in ikorodu, we can help u get good dry land for low price in a well develop area

For How Much Pls
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
mattsvibes:

I got plots at magboro dry land hit me on what's app 08064851568

4.5 million for a plot of land not be Joke
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by Obafisenco(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
incogni2o:

For How Much Pls
Ranging from 1M upward for 1 full plot, depending on the level of development.

We have some Isiwu ikorodu for 600k, 1M &1.6m depending on the level of development , Isiwu is before imota, before Caleb university, is a developing Area.
Have another one in offin ikorodu, for 2M with uncompleted 3bedroom on it, very close to bustop.
Have in bayeku also for 3m

There are all open for inspection
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by mikoladproperty: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
As adviced , don't sell the house. For house in Mowe, I believe the best I know of is T.a Gardens at the foot of long bridge behind Multi trex Intergrated foot at Wawa Bu stop before Arepo and Punch News paper for the following reasons:
1. Closer to Lagos than Mowe/Ibafo
2. Good serene environment
3. Better electricity
4. Different finance options
a. Rent to own option
b. Mortgage also available
c. Allocation after 60% payment
d. You can negotiate to pay the 6m you have with estate and pay the balance later on some of the housing unit chosen
e. People are already living in this estate, many celebrated their Christmas and new year there. Etc
for more information chat/call +2348055008638

https://www.nairaland.com/3778221/flood-free-house-t.a-gardens

incogni2o:
Hello Property Gurus.

Pls i need advice.

Thanks
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
mikoladproperty:
As adviced , don't sell the house. For house in Mowe, I believe the best I know of is T.a Gardens at the foot of long bridge behind Multi trex Intergrated foot at Wawa Bu stop before Arepo and Punch News paper for the following reasons:
1. Closer to Lagos than Mowe/Ibafo
2. Good serene environment
3. Better electricity
4. Different finance options
a. Rent to own option
b. Mortgage also available
c. Allocation after 60% payment
d. You can negotiate to pay the 6m you have with estate and pay the balance later on some of the housing unit chosen
e. People are already living in this estate, many celebrated their Christmas and new year there. Etc
for more information chat/call +2348055008638

https://www.nairaland.com/3778221/flood-free-house-t.a-gardens

Thanks a lot.

I really appreciate.

Pls are you on whats app?
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by mikoladproperty: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2020
It's my pleasure sir, this is my Whatsapp number +2348055008638
incogni2o:

Thanks a lot.

I really appreciate.

Pls are you on whats app?
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by GadgetInstinct: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
incogni2o:
Hello Property Gurus.

Pls i need advice.

Thanks
100k for the land
Fast cash
Re: Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else by incogni2o: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
GadgetInstinct:
100k for the land
Fast cash

No vex naa grin grin grin grin

e neva reach that level

by the way, they are not for sale on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

J&B Wire And Cables / Diesel Generator For Sale / Brand New 2br Flat 3 Toilet, 2 Bath@ Medina Estate, Gbagada 600k X 2yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.