Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane (799 Views)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / BREAKING!!! Suspected Missile Piece Found Near Ukrainian Plane Crash Site(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by lizdammy: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
See attached

Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by kurupt1: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
It seems ur papa shot the plane@Op

1 Like

Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by mizzy007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
please what are u seeing, from here in Nigeria
Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by sotall(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
You should know why they made that statement.

Boeing is a US aircraft company

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by Sanchez01: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
lizdammy:
See attached
It's too speculate. I'm sure forensics will be carried out and I know for a fact that the plane's Black Box can't go missing. If it does, it implies Iranian soldiers prolly shot the plane and swept the site to cover their tracks.

But then, it is way too early to speculate even though the crash took place in Iran.
Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by Afamed: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
lizdammy:
See attached
You deserve a life ban from going from one thread to another just to dish out your lies and propaganda. From Donald Trump promised to attack Nigeria , here you are again.

Could Iran have shot the plane carrying over 170 people out of which non is US citizens and 80 of them are Iranians?
Desist from creating chaos before the wrath of God catches on you

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by Biodun556(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
sotall:
You should know why they made that statement.

Boeing is a US aircraft company

Simply saying we aren't cooperating with the enemy.
Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by lizdammy: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Afamed:

You deserve a life ban from going from one thread to another just to dish out your lies and propaganda. From Donald Trump promised to attack Nigeria , here you are again.

Could Iran have shot the plane carrying over 170 people out of which non is US citizens and 80 of them are Iranians?
Desist from creating chaos before the wrath of God catches on you
Have you read/seen BBC NEWS today, Mr. Banner?
Re: Breaking! It Seems Iran Shot The Ukrainian Plane by funmike83(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Govt. Threaten To Sanction Trump If He Uses Deadly Force On Protesters / The Two Countries With The Strongest Military Strength In The World / Russia's Backed DPR Militia Hoists Flag In Mauripol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.