Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,333 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

“Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne (1437 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by tinny898(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
International hip-hop star, Lil Wayne is the latest foreign celebrity to express an interest to visit Nigeria.

The multiple Grammy award-winning rapper while playing a game of “Never Ever Have I” was asked if he has visited every continent and he replied in the negative.

He was then asked where he would like to go and he said he has never been to Nigeria and it is a place he would like to be. He said:

“I have never been to Nigeria. That is the place I would love to go.”

He adds that he would also love to visit Egypt before he is asked about his choice of Nigeria with the interviewer chipping in about Nigeria being a lit place.

Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by tinny898(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reactions from Twitter.

Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by tinny898(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
More reactions from twitter.

Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
weezybaby evergreen make it rain and a milli crooner
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Abfinest007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
u will be highly welcome
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by tinny898(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
More

Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by princealexndre(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
I would love to see wayne
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Davash222(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Bringing Ghana into all these is so unnecessary.

Let's be frank to ourselves, what's lit about Nigeria? Jollof rice
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lol.
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
With the high level of insecurity and the authorities doing little to nothing about it? Something isn't right about this.
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by universaltv: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lobatan
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Davash222:
Bringing Ghana into all these is so unnecessary.

Let's be frank to ourselves, what's lit about Nigeria? Jollof rice
before nkor? if that useless Ghana prostitute Afia Schwarzenegger can insult Nigerians on IG why can't we bring Ghana into this? like someone said Nigeria 9 Ghana 0 grin grin
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
O. G
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Hisduchess(f): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
tinny898:
International hip-hop star, Lil Wayne is the latest foreign celebrity to express an interest to visit Nigeria.

The multiple Grammy award-winning rapper while playing a game of “Never Ever Have I” was asked if he has visited every continent and he replied in the negative.

He was then asked where he would like to go and he said he has never been to Nigeria and it is a place he would like to be. He said:

“I have never been to Nigeria. That is the place I would love to go.”

He adds that he would also love to visit Egypt before he is asked about his choice of Nigeria with the interviewer chipping in about Nigeria being a lit place.

My best rapper that year.
"I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call"
wink wink
Re: “Nigeria Is The Place I Would Love To Go” – Lil Wayne by Auladimeji(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Marlians mentor

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk!!! “if Not For Olamide, Nobody Will Know Phyno” – Do You Agree? / Untold Story Of K1 De Ultimate’s Affairs With Bukky Wright, Bisi Ibidapo-obe,oth / Actress Funke & hubby arrives court HANDCUFFED might go to prison(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.