Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) (42095 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Comedian, Foxy P, Gifts His Parents A House In The US (Pix) / Black South African Prince & Rugby Player Killed By Police In The US (PIX) / Actress Wumi Toriola Steps Out With Her Newborn Child In US (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Newsblogger: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Peks Ikeji is a sorry attention seeker and one the Latest activities he's been up to is stalking the big malls in the US to price things he probably can't afford on his own.

Peks Ikeji is reportedly in the US to visit his elder sister, Linda Ikeji who put to bed a baby boy last month, ever since his publicized visit the latter hasn't stopped disturbing instagram with photos of over new corner he visits.

Insiders confirm its Peks first time outside the country and he is banking on every opportunity he gets for the gram.

A video of Peks Ikeji pricing a diamond piece in a jewelry store in the US has gone viral since he shared it on his page, but some fans believe he can't afford it

Night Watch News Nigeria

Source: https://nightwatchng.com/show-off-peks-ikeji-pricing-a-diamond-piece-of-any-carat-at-a-jewelry-store-in-the-united-states/

peksikeji:
When you shop in the place where alist celebrities shop in the United States ��. Mimosa unstoppable

https://www.instagram.com/p/BobB2LClikt/?hl=en

1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Newsblogger: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Peks Ikeji needs to speak to someone.. He needs help... Pls bro seek help! embarassed

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by gaby(m): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2018
What's the full version of the "Peks" by the way because I'm sure it's an abbreviation.

Is it Penkelemesi or Peculiar-mess?

I'm truly eager to know.

Go enjoy my siggy

228 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by CastedGist: 4:48am On Oct 03, 2018
cool

Pretty Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence >>> http://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-dressed-nun-nigerian-colour-celebrate-58th-independence-day
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Newsblogger: 6:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Peks enjoy is your time..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by 9jvirgin(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Stop posting topics about these nonentities. You guys should grow up and don't turn this Forum to a Blog.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by johnstar(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by sirusX(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Newsblogger:
Peks Ikeji needs to speak to someone.. He needs help... Pls bro seek help! embarassed

He's seriously seeking attention....and someone is giving that attention angry

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by helphelp: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by nikkypearl(f): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2018
What a meaningless thread! sad angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by seenter84: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
U go run down if u dare spend money for the shop.
USA nor send u

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by fergie001: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby is mad,it's official grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by festwiz(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Reminds me of one Nairalander, Airforce0.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by MartinsD12(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Newsblogger:
Peks Ikeji is a sorry attention seeker and one the Latest activities he's been up to is stalking the big malls in the US to price things he probably can't afford on his own.

Peks Ikeji is reportedly in the US to visit his elder sister, Linda Ikeji who put to bed a baby boy last month, ever since his publicized visit the latter hasn't stopped disturbing instagram with photos of over new corner he visits.

Insiders confirm its Peks first time outside the country and he is banking on every opportunity he gets for the gram.

A video of Peks Ikeji pricing a diamond piece in a jewelry store in the US has gone viral since he shared it on his page, but some fans believe he can't afford it

Night Watch News Nigeria

Source: https://nightwatchng.com/show-off-peks-ikeji-pricing-a-diamond-piece-of-any-carat-at-a-jewelry-store-in-the-united-states/

peksikeji:

This guy should be sensible for once and go make a name for himself and stop living and showing off on his sister fame
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Lilimax(f): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
This boy sef undecided?
What does he do for a living or is he just leveraging on his sister's fame to climb?
This type of fame is transient.
He should make a name for himself which will outlive him and it is better! embarassed
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Amberon1: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks to Linda , now her siblings are all made. Very good sister I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
What's the full version of the "Peks" by the way because I'm sure it's an abbreviation.

I'm truly eager to know.

penkelemesi ni

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by HotMario: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by igbohausayoruba: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018
grin Honestly am sure he's not sure of shola's antecedent

Poor me what do I know

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by SmartMugu: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Who is he please? Never heard of this name before.
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2018
The thunder that will fire some nl mod never answer attendance...
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by WebSurfer(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2018
Very irrelevant front page,

PS: Money is not everything you need in life, at least not the one attracting nuisance in you
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by projectTopicsNg: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Amberon1: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2018
This is how your fav celebs tweet everyday. Do you tell them they need help?
Newsblogger:
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by KelvinCX(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

I'm truly eager to know.

pekenson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by N0favors: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2018
I’m a bit confused, what’s going on here? I honestly don’t understand nothing from what I just read
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Lilimax(f): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2018
MartinsD12:

This guy should be sensible for once and go make a name for himself and stop living and showing off on his sister fame
You took the words from my mouth smiley
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by nabegibeg: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2018
Newsblogger:

Night Watch News Nigeria

peksikeji:

whoever pushed this to front page should not be allowed to vote in this country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2018
he’s much darker did Linda lighten her skin ?
Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by sisisioge: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

May thunder fire poverty. When one wasn't born with silver in ones mouth, one tends to clang the silver when one eventually acquires it. My children, I receive silver for you by God's grace!

4 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) by N0favors: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
What a meaningless thread! sad angry
Nike Omo Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam / Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.