Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? (859 Views)

What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance / Check Your Monthly Clearance Status - Serving Corps Members / Tragedy! Youth Corper Dies On His Way Back To His PPA For The Monthly Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm currently suffering from a disease called hemorrhoid which causes discomfort & makes sitting unbearable for me at the moment. I'm a batch C corps member who's to newly report to my PPA on 6th January but I couldn't due to my health. I have no issue with the Principal of my PPA as he seems to understand my situation. Some of my luggages are kept at my PPA which I left there after leaving the Orientation Camp. Many advised me to call my LGI and explain to him, which I did & the response from him, at first, was "You're only doing your & I believe you know the penalties involved". Of course, I didn't expect him to believe every excuse given by each corps member. So, I forwarded a text message to him & he responded as shown below. If our roads are that good, I wouldn't mind travelling but the pot-holes on the road are likely to make the travelling (Ogun-Kwara) a hell for me.

Other than non-payment of this month's allowance & two months' service extension, what other things would I face?

Thanks in anticipation.

Lalasticlala, you can help too.

Re: Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Apart from what u mentioned, there's no other penalty, you might not be giving the 2 month extension, since you have a valid reason for missing it. Just provide your medical reports and bills to nysc.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? by meum: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
I hope you know the medical report must be from a government hospital?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Job Opportunities For Batch A Corpers / What Is The Basic Salary 4 A Fresh Graduate Wit Nyscdischarge Certificate ? / If You Are A Corper In Zenith Currently Serving With Them I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.