Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Current Face-off Between The Governor And The National Chairman Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Face-off Between The Governor And The National Chairman Of APC (314 Views)

Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Current Face-off Between The Governor And The National Chairman Of APC by kelvinonyeka(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
One thing my Edo brothers should understand is, This current face-off between the Governor and the National Chairman of APC, alongside the state Assembly will certainly be resolved and every key actors will be duely compensated. The House of assembly members elect who are yet to be inaugurated may even have their full salary and packages backdated. But those of you who are hitting up the polity on social media and even fighting yourselves will remain where you are. politics is all about interest our leaders are selfish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Awards Over N1.1 Billion Contracts For Urban, Rural Projects / President Buhari Returned To Abuja From UK-Africa Investment Summit (Photos) / Opay And Gokada Rider Protest Against The Ban Of The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.