Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration (77089 Views)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Charly68: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
The USA president is audacious and charismatic. He thinks smart and sharp even at his age I see the Baba as an enigma
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Correcto: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please he choose to use Twitter, why are you pained? Are you even an American? Naira land clowns won't stop amazing me.
profilemessages:
please tell trump to stop ruling USA from Twitter, is he president of USA or president of Twitter?

how was his impeachment, is he still in power?

after rigging election, he said he will deport illegal immigrants, he is now starting a Twitter war,

I just hope the congress won't be foolish to support him on this Iran war this time around, and if they do may God save us!!!

Trump, Trump, whatsup?? lol!!!!

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Xisnin(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a hypocrisy ?. Preach peace in the morn & strike innocent souls in the night. This what we call Christianity 2.0 by the adeboyes .
Who are the innocent being stricken?
I had no idea that the Adeboyes have a standing army anywhere.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Offpoint: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
luminouz:
*sighs*
why does this guy always talk a little bit condescending and offpoint?
leave me alone, leave my name alone
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by toluleke(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kwanza:
The Senior Personal Assistant of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Leke Adeboye has described the US President, Donald Trump as an inspiration.

Adeboye commended Trump for his actions even as he described him as an inspiration. His comment is coming at the heels of the growing tension building up between the United States of America and Iran.

On his Instagram page, Adeboye wrote: “One of the men of the year 2019, was and is still Donald J Trump. As in the guy is just an inspiration. He is like if you want to be crazy then! Rascality does not have a monopoly. Welcome to 2020, when others were talking about defending Jesus, someone already cut off an ear, Thank God for the person moved, it would have been the whole head. I did not come to talk.”

The growing tension between the two countries is as a result of US drone attack which killed a top Iranian army General, Qassem Soleimani. The death of the general has inflamed tensions in the Middle East since Friday after US President gave reasons for his administration.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/08/us-vs-iran-donald-trump-is-an-inspiration-adeboye/
what this one achievement apart from been a GO son
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Empiree: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
zoedew:

I guess am done with you!
ofcourse, u had to bcuz truth hurts
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by blowjohn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
stewiepeter:
Oga it seems you just installed go tv yesterday that's why you're basing all your talk on the Iran's brouhaha. Where were you when Donald Trump was caging Mexican kids and separating them from their parents? Where were you when Donald Trump called African countries shit hole. You have your own opinions as I have mine so let leave it at that.

Get data bro.
Then get dstv.
Where were u when hoards of Mexicans illegally tried to enter America?
And where were u when trump criticised buharis administration over the persecution of Christians in the north?
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Cousin9999: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
profilemessages:
please tell trump to stop ruling USA from Twitter, is he president of USA or president of Twitter?

after rigging election, he said he will deport illegal immigrants, he is now starting a Twitter war,

I just hope the congress won't be foolish to support him on this Iran war this time around, and if they do may God save us!!!

What's wrong with deporting illegals?

Do you want illegals in Nigeria?
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by imam07: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
profilemessages:

But u were happy wen u read about of his impeachment on Twitter. Can u see u are an hypocrite.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Offpoint:

leave me alone, leave my name alone

Ok sir.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by karkinase(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
mjbaba:
This boy lacks sense
Big one....sound so incongruent...
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by itu404(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Why the hell do somebody have to bring this up leke is just expressing his opinion which he is entitled release the man let him be
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by stewiepeter: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Let's not turn this into child's play. I don't stay in Nigeria, I have wifi 24 hours uninterrupted at home and I have free cable tv at home so maybe you can change your tactics.
blowjohn:

Get data bro.
Then get dstv.
Where were u when hoards of Mexicans illegally tried to enter America?
And where were u when trump criticised buharis administration over the persecution of Christians in the north?
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Theenchanter2: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hypocrisy everywhere....

But if terrorists bomb a church, u moro.ns will sing a different song.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
What an idiot. Christianity is dead
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by odinga1of: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
profilemessages:

He did tweeting, so as to keep Americans updated, unlike you foolish Nigeria President who can't read or write
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
moscobabs:
Hope Pastor Adeboye dey talk to this his son sa?

Unfortunately pastors' children are the most pampered of all people, and most of them live a carefree life which their fathers have little control on.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by blowjohn(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
stewiepeter:
Let's not turn this into child's play. I don't stay in Nigeria, I have wifi 24 hours uninterrupted at home and I have free cable tv at home so maybe you can change your tactics.

Good for u.
Are my points valid or not?
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by wellmax(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
This man should learn to talk less
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Who are the innocent being stricken?
I had no idea that the Adeboyes have a standing army anywhere.

He may not have any army, but he is supporting unwarranted murder and violence. Has he not read of the Biblical injunction of turning the other cheek?

Because of Trump's actions now the world is going to be a more dangerous place to live in this 2020.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by IgboSomalia: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
rowland545:
I did not understand a thing this afonja is saying.... How can a man who killed another man in another country be a source of inspiration...

Afonja always ass licking

Ipob cannibal, your parents eating human beings in the village are worshipping Trump.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by smileyoo: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maximus69:

"BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNISE THEM" Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus' strict order to his close confidant who tried to defend Jesus with WEAPON is "Those who lead by the SWORD will perish by the SWORD" Matthew 26:52

So are these men who glorifies WARS serving under that same man God's word referred to as the PRINCE of PEACE? Isaiah 9:6

You will know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you FREE from them! John 8:32 smiley
bros. you 'll not understand, because you 're still in comfort zone.
self-defence is never a crime. in the same scripture, david was a man of war, yet God defined him as a man after his heart. shedding of an innocent blood is what God abhor. its highest folly to allow those 2k brain, to waste your life and destiny, if you can defend your self and loved ones. christ didn't fight back, because he was destined to die, in the hands of the wicked to fulfil the scriptures, and redemption of mankind. but as for you, who do u intend to redeem ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by mastermaestro(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Na that guy go sell redemption camp las Las

The earlier Adeboye sacrifice the guy to God, the better.

grin grin

Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Mcbayo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maximus69:

"BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNISE THEM" Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus' strict order to his close confidant who tried to defend Jesus with WEAPON is "Those who lead by the SWORD will perish by the SWORD" Matthew 26:52

So are these men who glorifies WARS serving under that same man God's word referred to as the PRINCE of PEACE? Isaiah 9:6

You will know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you FREE from them! John 8:32 smiley
The weapon of our warfare is not canal
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Empiree:
liar. Lying for Paul. Did you read your Nigeria CHRISTIAN manifesto published in 1994?. When you read it you can return here and tell us CHRISTIANITY is about love.

Besides, your churches are full of hate for enemies and Satan. Everytime you guys curse and swear for your enemies yet enemies keep coming. And you are here talking about "love" is believe system of CHRISTIANITY. Love my foot.

Donald Trump is a CHRISTIAN and he doesn't hide it. Yet he blew up and killed a general who was not a Christian. So where is that phucking love?.

Trump is not a 'Christian' and has never claimed to be one. Take note

It is the republican right group of churches that are claiming him to be one.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by mastermaestro(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
beckNcall:
What an idiot. Christianity is dead

Grow a functional brain! After you are long gone, Christianity will still be around waxing stronger. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by obama30: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kwanza:
The Senior Personal Assistant of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Leke Adeboye has described the US President, Donald Trump as an inspiration.

Adeboye commended Trump for his actions even as he described him as an inspiration. His comment is coming at the heels of the growing tension building up between the United States of America and Iran.

On his Instagram page, Adeboye wrote: “One of the men of the year 2019, was and is still Donald J Trump. As in the guy is just an inspiration. He is like if you want to be crazy then! Rascality does not have a monopoly. Welcome to 2020, when others were talking about defending Jesus, someone already cut off an ear, Thank God for the person moved, it would have been the whole head. I did not come to talk.”

The growing tension between the two countries is as a result of US drone attack which killed a top Iranian army General, Qassem Soleimani. The death of the general has inflamed tensions in the Middle East since Friday after US President gave reasons for his administration.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/08/us-vs-iran-donald-trump-is-an-inspiration-adeboye/

which title is, The Senior Personal Assistant of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Instead of saying: Crown prince of Redeemed Christian Church of God. they can confuse them but no we
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by sunboy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Who’s this one ?
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Lanre0: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trump is surely an inspiration to fanatical & satanic people like Leke Adeboye. When a serial killer called Trump become your inspiration then examinees to yourself as a brainless murderer. Idiot.
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by Sterope(f): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
A fraud, misogynist, adulterer, divorcee and sexual pervert is an inspiration smiley

Religious people sha
Re: Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration by rowland545(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Ipob cannibal, your parents eating human beings in the village are worshipping Trump.
look at this weak ass agbo drinking scumbag ....operation amotekun kill u der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.