Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God (38392 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by ChoiceArukwe: 7:44am On May 09, 2021
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said that he could not blame or question God over the death of his son, Dare.

Dare, who until his death was also a pastor in a branch of the church in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, died in his sleep on Tuesday.

Delivering his sermon at the May edition of the monthly Holy Ghost service of the church, Pastor Adeboye said: “Whatever we have is given to us by God, be it wealth, wife, husband, children etc. And if it got taken away by God, all we can do is give God glory for actually giving us the privilege to enjoy that wealth or kids temporarily, and it is not for us to complain, blame and question God.

“What we see as sorrows might be joy in the sight of God. I mean His ways and thoughts are not the same with ours. We shouldn’t forget that both good and bad happen at God’s command. (Lamentations 3:38).

“Finally, in all things, let’s learn to say thank you, father, and it is well. God bless all of you in Jesus’ name.

“There is a peace that surpasses human understanding. It is only God that can give that peace. I thank God that I have that peace,” Adeboye said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/adeboye-on-deceased-son-i-cant-question-god/amp/

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Bluntguy: 8:19am On May 09, 2021
That's it. Such is life.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by slawormiir: 9:13am On May 09, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
Rest in peace to your son.....

We were born to die and death is only the beginning

Only pussy asss niggarrrz are scared of death

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Deathforall: 9:13am On May 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
May we never bury our children.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by JooEeL(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2021
Pastor Adeboye, go and listen to Pastor J.P Confirm. He is one of the few Yoruba pastors who speaks the truth and doesn't fear God less than those to whom God sent him to deliver his message. I think he has one or two messages for you.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by WiszyFraud: 9:14am On May 09, 2021
Did you know??

You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.

lipsrsealed

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Kingjay5(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Calibrator: 9:14am On May 09, 2021
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

Las las everybody will be alright.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by ChiefSosa(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2021
“There is a peace that surpasses human understanding. It is only God that can give that peace. I thank God that I have that peace,”
Touché. In a country where people are dying back to back in gruesome ways; you should have a bit relief yours died naturally. May God comfort whoever is going through any sort of distress.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Nobody: 9:14am On May 09, 2021
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by LordIsaac(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2021
Exactly how the Bible commands the believer to view these things. May God comfort him.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Myketuale(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2021
True talk
God bless you sir

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
Whatever we have is given to us by God, be it wealth, wife, husband, children etc. And if it got taken away by God, all we can do is give God glory for actually giving us the privilege to enjoy that wealth or kids temporarily, and it is not for us to complain, blame and question God.
This is so emotional.
Those words brought tears to the eyes of all of us @[/b].

From all of us @[b]
: May Pastor Dare's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace with the Lord.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

One day, we all gonna die!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by ikorodureporta: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
E no easy.. just a reminder to everyone

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by JohnSin97: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
Stay strong sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by omoolorire(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2021
Papa may God comfort you sir

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by gsparks01(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2021
Truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2021
Not easy for him

embarassed
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:16am On May 09, 2021
Blame is often pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Delicious22: 9:16am On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
We were born to die and dead is only the beginning

*Death

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by SultanOfPuna: 9:16am On May 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by omowolewa: 9:17am On May 09, 2021
God be praised

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Kultee(f): 9:17am On May 09, 2021
Man of faith

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Adedotguy: 9:17am On May 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Nuelito: 9:17am On May 09, 2021
May God grant Dare eternal rest and may He give his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Damianwest19: 9:17am On May 09, 2021
I feel your pain. In time like this we all feel helpless, but you have to be strong because a lot of people look up to you.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Delicious22: 9:18am On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

We were born to die and dead is only the beginning

Only pussy asss niggarrrz are scared of death
Must you include "pussy" in all your comments?

Makes you look like a fool online.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Lukuluku69(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2021
Baba just paraphrase the Islamic refrain "Inna lillah wa ilayee rajioon" From God we come and to Him is our return"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by taiwotimitt: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
E no easy o
I salute Baba Faith and courage
May God be with him

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by ayandee: 9:20am On May 09, 2021
That's how the bible enjoins us to view death. May his soul rest in peace and may God continue to uphold the family

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Damianwest19: 9:21am On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

Las las everybody will be alright.

You are probably too dumb to utter such a malicious comment at this trying time , instead of sympathizing with the family.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG / I Wonder If There Is A God / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.