Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

(graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed (3976 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Man Return From Spain To Discover His Family Squandered Money He’s Been Sending / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by daewoorazer(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Seems it appeared to be an audio house for an unidentified Canadian returnee now late, who has been sending money to his kins back at home for the purpose of helping him build a house. As at the time of receiving this report, the full story has not been confirmed.

Nigerians in diaspora should be careful

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWYORBooYWc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by dayveed1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oluwa ku suru.

Kani wi pe omo olomo mo ni
Sebi koba duro si ilu oyinbo.
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by edo3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Why na?
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oh lawd shocked just see how they opened someone'e skull, for what exactly hun?

This is why most people won't come home, village people, family enemies, witches and wizards.

It will not be well with whosoever that did this to this guy EXCEPT this is KARMA

3 Likes

Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by healthserve(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Be careful eating people's money. It could be the down-payment for your lives in advance when you cheat people of their moneies angry

1 Like

Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by Jabioro: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
God you are too patient for the atrocities be committed every second..the gory scene are in excessive amount... FATHER!!!
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by Zombiekiller010: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
When it comes to my money and properties, i keep them away from blood ,cus i done trust them .
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by dayleke: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
dayveed1:
Oluwa ku suru.

Kani wi pe omo olomo mo ni
Sebi koba duro si ilu oyinbo.

Ododo oro.
E ku kayeefi.
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Next time
Op wen posting this picture
Pls put graphics picture the blood is too much

1 Like

Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
embarassed cry shocked
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by dudusky007(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
NOW THEY WILL SAY RIP...WHY SHOULD HE RIP GUY AVENGE IN PEACE
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by Olibboy: 12:42am On Jan 09, 2020
No love.
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by Philipmems(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Everyone has to be very careful with the people you think you trust. After all these years abroad struggling to make ends meet, you come home to improve your community and there you meet your end! What a world. Me I go stay put jejely, not investing nothing in my fatherland, all my businesses are here and will continue to be here.
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by okeke6969: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Next time
Op wen posting this picture
Pls put graphics picture the blood is too much
you and graphics shaa. Na wa for you o.
Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by Bighead9: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Na them.

Igbo Amaka. grin grin

Re: (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed by FamousMonk: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2020
You escaped your village people and traveled to Canada and in your mind they've forgotten you..
Well welcome back,they've been expecting you..

*spitsangry

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Boy Kisses And Fondles 14-year-old Girl Boobs Then Shared The Photos On FB / Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. / Yahoo Boy Ran Mad And Burnt His House Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.