Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. (3981 Views)

3 Brothers R@ped Woman & Daughter Till Dawn In Osun Robbery Attack(photos) / 3 Brothers Rape Woman & Daughter Till Dawn In Osun Robbery Attack / Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. by Basics007: 9:19am On May 03, 2012
Somethings you hear in this country and you are like eh!
The 3 brothers of the popular female preacher were accused of being kidnappers and were arrested by the police. They were first crippled by gunshots and then dragged to their parents' house where they were summarily executed right in front of their mother. Their sister watching couldn't bear the anguish anymore,slipped into a coma and passed away.
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/graphic-pictures-revered-helen-ukpabios-3-brothers-murdered-by-police/.
I keep wondering how much the Nigerian police will get away with before something is done by the higher authorities. These people may be kidnappers fine but when did it become the duty of the police to decide who should be killed or not. Dont we have courts of law anymore in this country? 4 children from same parents in a day? Na wa o
Re: Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. by ATMC(f): 9:39am On May 03, 2012
Basics007: Somethings you hear in this country and you are like eh!
The 3 brothers of the popular female preacher were accused of being kidnappers and were arrested by the police. They were first crippled by gunshots and then dragged to their parents' house where they were summarily executed right in front of their mother. Their sister watching couldn't bear the anguish anymore,slipped into a coma and passed away.
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/graphic-pictures-revered-helen-ukpabios-3-brothers-murdered-by-police/.
I keep wondering how much the Nigerian police will get away with before something is done by the higher authorities. These people may be kidnappers fine but when did it become the duty of the police to decide who should be killed or not. Dont we have courts of law anymore in this country? 4 children from same parents in a day? Na wa o
so terrible, those police shouldn't go scott free, they must be brought to books for taking d law into their hands-killing without court order. Secondly for doing such evil, evil will not depart from their(policemen's) house for their (d akpabio's)mother's tears is not in vain. This sounds like a frame up or something...its just too bloody!
Re: Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. by Yeske2(m): 5:38am On May 04, 2012
Sounds unbelievable and i hope this is not part of the script from a movie she's directing, how come no daily in Nigeria has it as frontpage news knowing fully well how popular she is?
Re: Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. by Basics007: 7:11am On May 04, 2012
I'm very suprised about the under reporting of the whole thing too. That's why i had to look for the link
Re: Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. by Callotti: 7:38am On May 12, 2012
All the children she categorized as 'witches' have finally come for their pounds of flesh!
Even her 'God' has deserted her.
Mu he he he he he he he

Is her "God" not alive again?
Phocking hypocrite that maltreated children in the name of JESUS!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM4ELbyuNHg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeKBibBN0I&feature=related

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! You reap what you sow! Amen!!!! kiss
Re: Helen Ukpabio's 3 Brothers Killed By Police. Sister Slipped Into Coma. by toshmann(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Ok, we don't like this woman. But . . . . . ain't we worried that the police can just walk into someone's house, accuse him of something and execute him there and then. Isnt it scary?

This is madness!!!

I don't know who is crazier, the leadership in Nigeria or the Nigerians themselves. This stuff happened and people don't talk about it? Didn't raise an eyebrow? And yet we are more concerned about an inept officer not knowing his office website.

(1) (Reply)

(graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed / If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? / Damoshe Is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.