Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... (994 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Woman,26 Who Came Out As A Trans Man At Age 19 Reveals She Is Now Back To Female / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by fineboynl(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
I was in a trans/dream. and I saw her buying rice. She ask the market woman for erosion rice. I was shocked and ask which one is erosion rice again. Then they said it's flooded rice and that one is cheaper.

I shouted and threw spit in Africa way if abomination. Then I awake and it was in the morning already I think 7:30 am.

I was wondering about this trans vision. This is a girl I'm planing to bang this weekend. She did called me yesterday. I haven't had sex with her and she have only visited me once. The day she visit she came with her sister which makes me not to make any move. The day I went to their house I saw them living in a bad condition house. Very terrible that I was having a rethink to cut her off. But there was favor she was asking from me during xmas the disturb was too much I think about lashing her while I help her with the favor. But never the less I help her and told her to come and see me but she couldn't made it before she travel for xams and promise when she is back she will come and see me.

Thanks for you concerned
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
MR mumu number 1....well done!

Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by crackhaus: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oh God... undecided

Guy, come let me give you one small advise:
Focus on more important things than women and what is between their legs.

Nothing there o.

Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by Abcruz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
How can I unread this trash?

Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by bukatyne(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
lol I don't usually interpret but it is common sense looking at what you just said.....first What you want eat is about to erode from your life .If you bang her ti e ba e (your own his finished ).Try do her the favour without demanding anything perhaps she might return to the market of Destiny at the fifth heavens to buy you flooded rice, but I do advise don't even touch her at all so as to avoid story that touch.
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by fineboynl(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Seun, lalasticklala. I mistaking report the topic instead of the first poster. Please open the topic
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2020
The erosion rice, is it the Abakaliki rice we used to eat those days in Boarding School full of stones? hmm!! even in your dreams you were rejecting made in Nigeria .. how will NG progress when subconsciously you were saying godforbid to an ancient product.

In terms of what you are planning to do, U still have the option to ZIP UP Man.. in this day and age, it is still OK to leave your cloth on..

Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by StFabulous(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
You go soon chop Erosion Rice, you never see anything
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2020
How old are you?
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by fineboynl(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
cococandy:
How old are you?
older than you do
Re: I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying... by Lamanii22(f): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Is it a must for you to just bang any girl... Some girls don't have blessings on 'em... The day you bang 'em is the day you start living in penury... Thank God you saw that vision... Just help her and move on with your life...

Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve / Baby/toddler Bed For Sale / Port Harcourt ENJOYMENT With My BILLIONAIRE Sister, NELO Okeke