Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen (44231 Views)

Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Biafra: IPOB Are Thieves Not Freedom Fighters, Says Buhari / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
digitaltrades:

Yes, many Yorubas voted for buhari because of religion since you Yoruba Muslims think hausa/Fulanis are your brothers because of Islam. So, you are ready to sell your fellow Yoruba brothers to Fulanis because of religion if you are compelled to.

Will you shut up dirty stinking mouth there? Yoruba Muslims? Most Yorubas are either PDP or APC members and that's exactly how they voted, along party affiliation line, not along religion line. You idiot.

One other hideous reason behind your voting method is tribalism. Some of you think voting for hausa/fulani is a way to spite igbos because of your deep seated hatred for igbos.

Hatred for Igbos, really? Who did Igbos vote for? No be the same Hausa/Fulani? You're not thinking straight. When did Igbo contest for the president and Yorubas voted against him? Why making this about Igbos when they were not even in the picture? Moghalu who contested, did you and your useless elders vote for him? No be Alhaji dan Fulani Atiku you voted for? Idiot!

With the points above, you will agree that you and others like you are deeply dumb.

Not as dumb as you and your greedy elders who voted for Alhaji dan Fulani Muslim Atiku instead of your son Moghalu.

And I pray that every evil buhari has brought upon this country will manifest in your life. Amen.

You see evil in Buhari's administration and it's yours and your family. I see blessings in Buhari's administration and it's mine and my family. Idiot
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
digitaltrades:

[s]Another sign that you must have hit your head on the floor from your mother's back as a baby. [/s]

Talking to another human being like this? I believe enemies of your mother had finished the job on you when you were still at infancy.

If your brain is not dented, you would have compared the promises buhari made when campaigning 6 years ago to what he has delivered today. But I guess you are too dumb to do simple comparison.

And didn't you say buhari is doing great? Why then are you always jittery when they say your life will reflect buhari's presidency?

If you were doing great before Buhari came on board, you wouldn't be here crying. If you have a purpose and direction in life, you could have made a positive change in your in the last 4 years and some months that Buhari had been there.

Once more, may your life and destiny reflect buhari's presidency. Amen

The same trash statement everywhere. Not everyone here is living a pathetic life as yours now. Lazyas$. What is your job again? No skill, no knowledge, no education, nothing.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by digitaltrades: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
maasoap:

[s]Will you shut up dirty stinking mouth there? Yoruba Muslims? Most Yorubas are either PDP or APC members and that's exactly how they voted, along party affiliation line, not along religion line. You idiot.j

Hatred for Igbos, really? Who did Igbos vote for? No be the same Hausa/Fulani? You're not thinking straight. When did Igbo contest for the president and Yorubas voted against him? Why making this about Igbos when they were not even in the picture? Moghalu who contested, did you and your useless elders vote for him? No be Alhaji dan Fulani Atiku you voted for? Idiot!

Not as dumb as you and your greedy elders who voted for Alhaji dan Fulani Muslim Atiku instead of your son Moghalu.

You see evil in Buhari's administration and it's yours and your family. I see blessings in Buhari's administration and it's mine and my family. Idiot
[/s]

Chai! You have the time to write this long epistle! Are you that jobless? Who placed this curse of joblessness onn you? Did you inherit it from your parents or what?

If you spend half the time you spent writing this epistle on analysing your complicated life, wouldn't you have been better than you are now?!
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by digitaltrades: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
maasoap:

[s]Talking to another human being like this? I believe enemies of your mother had finished the job on you when you were still at infancy.

If you were doing great before Buhari came on board, you wouldn't be here crying. If you have a purpose and direction in life, you could have made a positive change in your in the last 4 years and some months that Buhari had been there.

The same trash statement everywhere. Not everyone here is living a pathetic life as yours now. Lazyas$. What is your job again? No skill, no knowledge, no education, nothing.
[/s]

Lolz. It looks like I have a new senseless dog. As my dog, it is your duty to trail me. E no go better for you if you stop trialing and trolling me. Don't forget that I am your opium. Cursed Senseless idiot
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
digitaltrades:
[/s]

Chai! You have the time to write this long epistle! Are you that jobless? Who placed this curse of joblessness onn you? Did you inherit it from your parents or what?

If you spend half the time you spent writing this epistle on analysing your complicated life, wouldn't you have been better than you are now?!

Do you need a job? I will employ you, your mother and your father. At least, all of you won't die of hunger.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
digitaltrades:
[/s]

Lolz. It looks like I have a new senseless dog. As my dog, it is your duty to trail me. E no go better for you if you stop trialing and trolling me. Don't forget that I am your opium. Cursed Senseless idiot

Don't commit suicide o. Frustrated soul, oloriburuku somebody. See how he was attacking everyone with their parents! Omo lasan ekeji aja
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
These are elderly men. Moreover I will look for this quote of yours and say I told you so. I might not fancy some of these socio cultural groups but if they have a case, listen to them.

They don't have a case, and nobody listen to them in Yoruba land. They would never see anything positive or commend any initiative. We know what is wrong with them.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
maasoap:

They don't have a case, and nobody listen to them in Yoruba land. They would never see anything positive or commend any initiative. We know what is wrong with them.
okay then.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by surgical: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
The one is just fighting for his pocket, the same way he fought for his pocket during Jonathan regime.
the same way he was fighting for his pocket when he was with buhari
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by tribalmall: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2020
The bigotry your father n mother fed u with as completely ruined your life to an extent it is now the oxygen of hate that sustain your existence. Was your father blind when I said Amen to my life reflecting Buharis presidency ?!

For the record amen to that once again but your life must also be condemned to the destruction the PDP you refuse to speak out against perpetuated during their 16 year ruins of Nigeria. Nobody need to tell you what is left of your pathetic life with that. Doomed is your destiny n so shall it be along with that of your unborn generation. Bad morning to u n goodbye as u rot in hell.

digitaltrades:

Another sign that you must have hit your head on the floor from your mother's back as a baby. If your brain is not dented, you would have compared the promises buhari made when campaigning 6 years ago to what he has delivered today. But I guess you are too dumb to do simple comparison.

And didn't you say buhari is doing great? Why then are you always jittery when they say your life will reflect buhari's presidency?

Once more, may your life and destiny reflect buhari's presidency. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by digitaltrades: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
tribalmall:
The bigotry your father n mother fed u with as completely ruined your life to an extent it is now the oxygen of hate that sustain your existence. Was your father blind when I said Amen to my life reflecting Buharis presidency ?!

For the record amen to that once again but your life must also be condemned to the destruction the PDP you refuse to speak out against perpetuated during their 16 year ruins of Nigeria. Nobody need to tell you what is left of your pathetic life with that. Doomed is your destiny n so shall it be along with that of your unborn generation. Bad morning to u n goodbye as u rot in hell.

Lolz. Your soul is covered in bitterness. You will soon die of high blood pressure.

You are so daft and stupid to think anyone who doesn't support your stupidity must be a PDP member. Your cursed head never tells you that both PDP and APC are the same. What an idiot you are!
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by digitaltrades: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

Don't commit suicide o. Frustrated soul, oloriburuku somebody. See how he was attacking everyone with their parents! Omo lasan ekeji aja

My dog, good afternoon. Looks like you are bent on protecting your reputation as a dog.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by digitaltrades: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

Do you need a job? I will employ you, your mother and your father. At least, all of you won't die of hunger.

You won't need a job, because I've already employed you as my dog.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by orisa37: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
WE ARE WAITING AND WATCHING FOR THE VIOLATION OF THE SANCTITY OF THE LAUNCH.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by tribalmall: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wail your sorrow over to your father.

digitaltrades:

Lolz. Your soul is covered in bitterness. You will soon die of high blood pressure.

You are so daft and stupid to think anyone who doesn't support your stupidity must be a PDP member. Your cursed head never tells you that both PDP and APC are the same. What an idiot you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by orunto27: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
sapientia:
This is deep.

How deep?
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by orunto27: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
sotall:
grin grin

They are right.

This Amotokan will take to their heels when Fulani Herdsmen with Ak-47 appear in their terrain.

They will cross The River when they get there.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen by orunto27: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
richesbhc:
Afenifere of a group should shut the hell up, they complained of insecurity in the southwest the SW Governors went to seek help from Buhari, the help wasn't forthcoming the Afenifere called them cowards.

The Governors decided to act by creating a regional police, they are still lamenting, what does Afenifere want again?

Afenifere wants Full Autonomy of Police, Resourses and Elections Control for our 36 Constitutional States. It's our Right. We don't want to beat about that Right any more. Afenifere is just encouraging Amotekun to use all means to prevent the Fulanisation of ODUDUWA LAND. Yorubas know what Amotekun means to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) / Tompolo Wins Multi-Million Dollar Contract To Curb Oil Theft / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.