Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Issue With NYSC Dashboard - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Issue With NYSC Dashboard (2142 Views)

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With NYSC Dashboard by cuvox(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello, remobilized Corp member here.

I am a 2019 batch A Corp member.

My NYSC dashboard have been misbehaving lately. First it asked me to choose a state of deployment which I ignored.

Then after clearance yesterday, the dashboard starts displaying that I am a batch C Corp member instead of A.. No state code, no call up number

Is any one else having same issues? ESPECIALLY REMOBILISED CORP MEMBERS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR DASHBOARD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by Mellyrissa: 12:57am On Apr 22, 2020
I have a very serious issue yeah...I am in batch C stream 1 2019...last month I checked my dashboard and I didn’t see my local government clearance or my PPA as it used to appear. Instead I was seeing state of deployment and am confused because I never asked or applied for relocation...now I didn’t get my March allowance in which I actually did my clearance for the month of March...I am so confused...someone should talk to a sister ooh! ���� cry
Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by Wazirinjos12(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Please I can't login to my dashboard. Batch C 2019. Someone should please advise on what to do
Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by yyba: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mellyrissa:
I have a very serious issue yeah...I am in batch C stream 1 2019...last month I checked my dashboard and I didn’t see my local government clearance or my PPA as it used to appear. Instead I was seeing state of deployment and am confused because I never asked or applied for relocation...now I didn’t get my March allowance in which I actually did my clearance for the month of March...I am so confused...someone should talk to a sister ooh! ���� cry
write cancellation of relocation letter and submit it to department of relocation in your state NYSC sec . see your LGI for your missing match allowance.
Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by yyba: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wazirinjos12:
Please I can't login to my dashboard. Batch C 2019. Someone should please advise on what to do
sometimes it happens when you are using phone to access your dashboard, go to any cafe and re try it .

1 Like

Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by ushertoks: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Have you been able to resolve the issue now ?
Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by ushertoks: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mellyrissa:

Talk to your LGI to know exactly what is going on then let’s see how it goes
Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by cuvox(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mellyrissa:

Please talk to your LI. That was how I did POP without collecting January Allowee
Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by MrRasheed: 3:41pm On May 01, 2020
yyba:
write cancellation of relocation letter and submit it to department of relocation in your state NYSC sec . see your LGI for your missing match allowance.
This serious..try and make complain earlier!
Re: Issue With NYSC Dashboard by SirMichael1: 2:42am On May 02, 2020
Mellyrissa:
You have an LGI. Meet her and explain your ordeal.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? / NYSC Batch B 2017 Registration Date is out / When Is Batch C Stream 2, 2018 POP Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.