Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals (488 Views)

Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by newsgerian: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
LONDON – Britain’s Prince Harry, the grandson of Queen Elizabeth, said he and his American wife Meghan plan to step back from their roles as senior members of Britain’s royal family and work to become financially independent.

“We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honor our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth and our patronages,” he and Meghan said in a statement on the social media platform Instagram on Wednesday.

https://newsgerian.com/uks-prince-harry-and-meghan-to-step-back-from-being-senior-royals/

Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by bewla(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
i
Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by Citytrend: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
There's a saying in my place that, a rat does not run in vain during the day time. We'll I wish the dual Goodluck in their pursuit
Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by olasaad(f): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
You mean Meghan is coming back to Hollywood smiley
Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
VANITY
Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by tinajohn: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6aJLBVG96c

Remember TB Joshua's 2020 prophecy...

PROPHECY #11 - "Pray for unity and understanding among the Royal Family – because of what I am seeing."
Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by Oluromantic: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm. I dey imagine how divorce of this kind union go be. But I don't pray such for them. I wish them well in all they do
Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by chukwugoziegi: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
Hmmm. I dey imagine how divorce of this kind union go be. But I don't pray such for them. I wish them well in all they do

I don't pray such for them too but it is obvious they are heading in that direction as The girl doesn't care about family. She wants to get back to her acting job asap.
Re: Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals by folake4u(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
chukwugoziegi:

I don't pray such for them too but it is obvious they are heading in that direction as The girl doesn't care about family. She wants to get back to her acting job asap.

You're living with her in the Buckingham palace right? I guess she told you undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Saudi Is Detained In Saudi Arabia After Tweeting Support For Palestine / Senegal Opens West Africa's First Big Wind Farm In Push For Renewables / Trump Suggests Injection Of Disinfectant And UV Light To Treat Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.