Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113123 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for the answer brother... and my thanks to others who answered the question... I really appreciate... lesson learnt...meanwhile any body heading to freiburg here?
1murphy1:

The guy is right by YES, because German expect you to come back after your study but that doesn't mean that you will not stay after your school. Don't say NO to avoid some issues.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dremog: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pls who's going to Furtwangen University?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dozieinspired: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
SAMWISE94:
Check Daad EPOS application notification. Click on the school and send ur application to each school. No Uniassit is involved with Daad. You are sending your Daad application to the school directly.
I thought we can apply to the school directly and the school would nominate for the DAAD scholarship?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AdornedbyDebz(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Larryhillz28:
Thanks for the answer brother... and my thanks to others who answered the question... I really appreciate... lesson learnt...meanwhile any body heading to freiburg here?

I am going to freiburg. Please send me an email. Tried sending you one but it didn’t go through.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
any thread dey for Nigerians wey dey study for Switzerland?
Abeg if anybody sabi, wetin be the possibility of side job (while studying) and post study job for Geneva Switzerland
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Remson23: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
SAMWISE94:
No please. 3 Different letters for each of them. All applications for each school will be different. Just click on the school and submit their requirements. Make sure you attach your Daad form to each of them. Obviously, your Daad form will be the same for the 3 school. It's like making photocopies of ur DAAD form in 3 places

Thank you for the responses. I have gone through it and I now have better understanding of about it. I hope arranging the Universities/Institutions applied to in their order of priority would not affect an applicant in the eventually shortlisting from the Universities. According to DAAD, Choice of Universities must be clearly stated on the DAAD form that would be submitted to the 3 schools arranging them according to priority (the information given on each form going to the 3 schools must be the same just like you've earlier said). If a school sees it's name as third on the list of possible 3, I hope it wouldn't affect one's chances.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dj2019: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello house, is booking for appointment advisable now that the embassy is closed for visa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GBY20: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello house, I got admitted to study an Engineering course but I have always been in the field of music as an instructor, I inted filling my resume (CV) and also inclde music as my work experience. How can this affect my Visa processing since the two are not related. Does anyone have similar experience as mine please? How did you go about it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bombzy(m): 4:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Please what should I fill inside the Authority at which I will apply for the visa

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daytona21: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Stiflersammy:

I did and have not heard back too.
I applied ooo...
However, Uni assist couldn't forward my application to the school because I didn't have a German language proficiency certificate which is mandatory for all their courses even if the course would be taught in English.. I wrote to the admission office at potsdam to plead leniency omo dem no gree.. They said that's the rule and they can't adjust it good news was my other applications to uni magdeburg and kiel University were forwarded by uni assist I'm praying for a favourable outcome
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rilwan3628(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmm, could this not be German Embassy in Nigeria?! Probably you are from another country.

Bombzy:
Please what should I fill inside the Authority at which I will apply for the visa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Daytona21:

I applied ooo...
However, Uni assist couldn't forward my application to the school because I didn't have a German language proficiency certificate which is mandatory for all their courses even if the course would be taught in English.. I wrote to the admission office at potsdam to plead leniency omo dem no gree.. They said that's the rule and they can't adjust it good news was my other applications to uni magdeburg and kiel University were forwarded by uni assist I'm praying for a favourable outcome

Are you sure your chosen programme is taught in English? You may want to re-confirm that.

My application has been forwarded. And I'm not proficient in German.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Daytona21:

I applied ooo...
Nigerians una too like abeg. Did you not see the requirements for admission before applying? Please always follow the rules and save the country name. We should not be known for this.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Daytona21:

I applied ooo...

They forwarded mine o. Maybe its the course you chose, I chose data science and it does not require any German language proficiency. That sounds new to me.

What course did you apply for?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys,

Who got AL from CAU kiel recently? I deferred from summer to winter and I was told I would get my new AL showing winter admission but I haven't gotten it. It's almost two months now and they aren't responding to mails.

Has anyone deferred recently?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Govkaybee:
Hello guys,

Who got AL from CAU kiel recently? I deferred from summer to winter and I was told I would get my new AL showing winter admission but I haven't gotten it. It's almost two months now and they aren't responding to mails.

Has anyone deferred recently?
I deferred from summer to winter but I haven’t heard from them .
I hope you applied to other schools for winter ?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Abeg anybody with FAU MSc admission in the house?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bombzy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am from Nigeria, just need the appropriate address to put inside
Rilwan3628:
Hmmm, could this not be German Embassy in Nigeria?! Probably you are from another country.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by writeGiftson: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
I just got admission into MSc Environmental and resource management at BTU.what next? How is getting AD going? Is it better than last year? Any hope?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
I got a similar message too. I just wanted to know it's not just me. Thanks
Vlibray:

I deferred from summer to winter but I haven’t heard from them .
I hope you applied to other schools for winter ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bombzy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Where's the best place to go for Visa interview, is it Lagos or Abuja, please I need urgent answer regarding this. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Phelixblaq(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
I will advice you guys not to waste your time with this German thing....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bombzy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why did you say so
Phelixblaq:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Congrats. we are still for ours. I applied for Power Engineering. Make God do am for me too. Amen.

writeGiftson:
I just got admission into MSc Environmental and resource management at BTU.what next? How is getting AD going? Is it better than last year? Any hope?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsnn: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello 25o18, I'll like to know if you've sent your documents to FAU, so we could send it together if you have not and cut cost
25o18:
I am yet to lodge my application for the school... July 1 they said.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsnn: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good afternoon,

I'll advise you to keep calm if you've not been rejected.
I applied for Molecular Cell Biology and I haven't gotten any message after the one of May 22nd telling me to calm down till the end of the month (May), after which my friend got rejection but I never got any mail, upon waiting till June, I sent a mail I didn't get a response. Since then I just calm myself.
GeneviveNnadi:
Good evening all....
Happy Sunday to you all....

Please who applied to University of Bonn, Plant Science and has gotten admissions...

Please let me know look

Or Tropical Forest
Technical University Dresden

Or

International Horticulture @Liebniz University Hannover...

Who has gotten admissions into any of these university with the above listed course of study?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AdornedbyDebz(f): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bombzy:
Where's the best place to go for Visa interview, is it Lagos or Abuja, please I need urgent answer regarding this. Thanks

I think it depends on the state you are living in
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AdornedbyDebz(f): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Why??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good afternoon Dear, i will wait, i haven't seen any mail from them....
am faithful Hopeful......
God will see us through....
it will end in PRAISE........AMEN

I'll advise you to keep calm if you've not been rejected.
I applied for Molecular Cell Biology and I haven't gotten any message after the one of May 22nd telling me to calm down till the end of the month (May), after which my friend got rejection but I never got any mail, upon waiting till June, I sent a mail I didn't get a response. Since then I just calm myself. [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingohi: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello Guys, I need your assistance.

A friend in Germany is doing an Ethnographic Language Research and seeks to interview someone with good knowledge of multiple languages.
For instance, someone who speaks at least one indigenous Nigerian language(s) plus English and also has a B1 proficiency in German or can at least hold a conversation in the language and of course he/she should also reside in Germany.

Kindly contact me if you happen to be one or know someone who is, thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richforeverMM: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
PLEASE WHO CAN EXPLAIN WHAT ECTS MEANS. I SEE SOME SCHOOLS WRITING (120ECTS REQUIRED) FOR CERTAIN COURSES. WHAT IS THE CALCULATION?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.