Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115304 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daytona21: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2020
On the Visa application form, there are some information to be filled which is expected from someone who has already gotten admission and knows where he or she is going to.. Someone who's applied to 3 schools, how would he fill a specific information on the application form that would correspond to the details of a particular school where he has gotten admission?? And also, what if he fills the details of a particular school on the application form and eventually gets admission in another school knowing he had already filled the details of another school.. Would he cancel his appointment date or cancel his application to input a new information in order to ensure the new information tallies?? Please I have painted these scenarios for clarification.. Anyone who has experience in this or has gone through the process should help out so it doesn't appear that one has filled false information.. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BoyHuncho(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2020
suleyoung:

AD: APPOINTMENT DATE
AL: ADMISSION LETTER
SL: SPONSORSHIP LETTER
AM: ?
Thanks cool
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Daytona21:
On the Visa application form, there are some information to be filled which is expected from someone who has already gotten admission and knows where he or she is going to.. Someone who's applied to 3 schools, how would he fill a specific information on the application form that would correspond to the details of a particular school where he has gotten admission?? And also, what if he fills the details of a particular school on the application form and eventually gets admission in another school knowing he had already filled the details of another school.. Would he cancel his appointment date or cancel his application to input a new information in order to ensure the new information tallies?? Please I have painted these scenarios for clarification.. Anyone who has experience in this or has gone through the process should help out so it doesn't appear that one has filled false information.. Thank you
u never see Appointment Date, u never get Admission Letter you are filling visa form like seriously? Wait till u get admission letter first na, that one is not running away. Me I have admission letters a lot, but when I get appointment date I will fill the visa form it shouldn't take a day sef to fill, so why d rush? Guy pray for AD that's the matter here not visa form.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daytona21: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2020
clintonsparkz:
u never see Appointment Date, u never get Admission Letter you are filling visa form like seriously? Wait till u get admission letter first na, that one is not running away. Me I have admission letters a lot, but when I get appointment date I will fill the visa form it shouldn't take a day sef to fill, so why d rush? Guy pray for AD that's the matter here not visa form.

Thank God I asked the questions o..it was someone who was advising me to just go ahead and fill it without having gotten admission.. By the way how does one apply for appointment date I guess it's totally different from the application form
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Daytona21:

Thank God I asked the questions o..it was someone who was advising me to just go ahead and fill it without having gotten admission.. By the way how does one apply for appointment date I guess it's totally different from the application form
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

Read the categories well and know where you fall in. (Category A or B)

Please Note: Please be reading this thread to know if you may have to cancel and rebook again because the embassy wrote that they are not accepting visa application so its pointing that we might still rebook, no one knows yet till the visa section has opened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Hello everyone, please does DAAD offer scholarship for undergraduate programs?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by frenzykul: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys, I'm pretty new here, I just want to know if nothing for an SL sponsorship letter is okay.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mboyo: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2020
I'm a graduate with a second class upper. 3.58 gp. Do you mean I fall in cat A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2020
mboyo:
I'm a graduate with a second class upper. 3.58 gp. Do you mean I fall in cat A?
No u don't!!! First class and not have graduated later then 2018.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Martinogie9: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good day everyone. Please I have two questions.
1. After getting admission, in order to open a Fintiba German blocked account do I need to fill any form at the embassy or everything is done online (fintiba website)
2. With regards to birth certificate/Attestation of birth, I fall into the catrgory of people born before 1992. However I have attestation of birth cert. And an affidavit deposed to by my elder sister ( not the head of the family as stipulated) please can I use this? And what if I decide to swear a new affidavit will they accept a recently sworn affidavit of date of birth or they need an old one.

Thank you for your response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by krysten: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Soleye24:
Good morning everyone, please I seriously need your help. I am a biochemist and I plan going to Germany for masters. please I need you people to put me through on the process. The main purpose is to leave Nigeria for a greener pasture but the sure route is through education. Also, please how much should I budget for the block account? I will appreciate if you don't ignore me.
Minimum €8000
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hello good afternoon everyone.... I have a quick question... how long does a sponsorship letter last before it expires... I have one issued last year but I didn’t get an appointment...can I still use it this year or do I need a new one?

Secondly can someone throw light on a good insurance company in nigeria to use for insurance cover for student visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by calisy555(f): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
starboychan:
The payment didn't go through initiate the transaction again and withdraw the pending one .

thank you, I withdraw and initiated transactions again and it went though. Now I used a first bank master card.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
krysten:
Minimum €8000
8000€ ? its 10236€.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Louisanc(f): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Well this year we did it online due to covid..

But it like most time, you send to courier..

Please can you list some of the schools that accepts original documents upload through Uniassist. I paused my application because of that post/courier stuff.
I sent you a pm... please kindly reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pamilerin17: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Daytona21:

Can you please share the link where I can download the form
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alday: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Louisanc:

Please can you list some of the schools that accepts original documents upload through Uniassist. I paused my application because of that post/courier stuff.
I sent you a pm... please kindly reply

Here's how you can check if your choice institution accepts online-only submission of application documents to Uniassist

https://www.uni-assist.de/en/tools/uni-assist-universities/

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good Evening ALL,
Happy weekend

I just received VPD from Uni – assist via Email, can I use the VPD to submit my application to the school or should I wait for the VPD by post.

Secondly, how long will it take the VPD to get to Nigeria?

Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by krysten: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Larryhillz28:
Hello good afternoon everyone.... I have a quick question... how long does a sponsorship letter last before it expires... I have one issued last year but I didn’t get an appointment...can I still use it this year or do I need a new one?

Secondly can someone throw light on a good insurance company in nigeria to use for insurance cover for student visa?

Union insurance

Any of the insurance companies at vfs is good
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Soleye24(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
I graduated with 4.06, year 2017. which category do I fit in?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Soleye24(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
please, can someone tell me all the documents all I need to apply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Soleye24:
I graduated with 4.06, year 2017. which category do I fit in?
category B. Do your research man.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Soleye24:
please, can someone tell me all the documents all I need to apply?
what do you want to apply to? Those info are available on their respective website, be it admission or visa. Do your research man. you can go to the IST page of this thread for more information.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Soleye24(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Acuna91:
category B. Do your research man.
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
theochael:
Good Evening ALL,
Happy weekend

I just received VPD from Uni – assist via Email, can I use the VPD to submit my application to the school or should I wait for the VPD by post.

Thanks in advance
una Sabi ask question for here. just follow the instructions given to you by your school simple.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daytona21: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Larryhillz28:

I think its validity is 6months from the time it was issued.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pamilerin17: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Please can someone help me share the link to fill in VISA application form
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
theochael:
Good Evening ALL,
Happy weekend

Thanks in advance
Please how long did it take for Ur VPD to arrive
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Larryhillz28 post=90878039]Hello good afternoon everyone.... I have a quick question... how long does a sponsorship letter last before it expires... I have one issued last year but I didn’t get an appointment...can I still use it this year or do I need a new one?

please can someone throw more light on this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mihkehl(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Good morning all,

I have been following this thread for a while

I want to know if there’s any one here currently studying at schmalkaden university of applied sciences or someone who applied there?

Regards
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Good day bro,

Please kindly check your email

segzysexy:
I applied for the scholarship during the application window and I was nominated by my school. Application for admission comes after scholarship nomination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: JBoy470

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.